• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

What was the last movie you watched?

Trip in the Head

Jester of Darkness
Assassins_Fist_first_official_poster_Ken_and_Ryu.jpeg

Holy shit, this was WAY better then I was expecting. Not "the greatest movie ever" or anything, but as a Street Fighter fan from way back it was very satisfying. Leaps and bounds better than that crappy old movie with Van Damm. Basically a deeper look into the training and story of Ken, Ryu, their teacher Goken, and his brother Goki (AKA Akuma). 7/10 Gonna have to check out Tekken next.

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Holy shit, this was WAY better then I was expecting. Not "the greatest movie ever" or anything, but as a Street Fighter fan from way back it was very satisfying. Leaps and bounds better than that crappy old movie with Van Damm. Basically a deeper look into the training and story of Ken, Ryu, their teacher Goken, and his brother Goki (AKA Akuma). 7/10 Gonna have to check out Tekken next.

For your sake I suggest you don't.. IMO it was gawful.

I just saw Fury.. don't see what the fuss was about that movie was dogshit.

Just Kevin

All I can be is just Me!
Yeah that was a good one for sure.. the whole final fight sequence was just excellently animated.

RED XIII all day!

red-xiii.jpg

Most definitely, and One Winged Angel playing during the fight makes it even better. As a matter of fact the music was placed perfectly throughout the movie. During the church fight with Tifa I never realized that a remix of the battle theme is playing in the background, once I realized that I enjoyed it even more, and the the victory theme ringtone afterward made me laugh.

Just Kevin

All I can be is just Me!
Rewatched Ninja Assassin, definitely a solid movie with great action sequences and very graphic violence.. 7/10

Just Kevin

All I can be is just Me!
Rewatched the first Pirates of the Caribbean movie. Very fun movie! I enjoyed it again. Too bad the rest of the movies don't live up to this one. 8/10

Rogue

princeofpersia1.jpg

Figured I'd give this another watch to see if it still holds up, and it does. Kinda. The pacing was pretty sporadic, but other than that it was a really well done adaptation. Then again, I really liked the series and thought it was awesome to see it get a film adaptation nonetheless. I'm going to just go ahead and give it an 8/10. I really want to go back and replay the series now, especially since I never played the latest entry. Hopefully they'll give it an HD remastered collection, I can't be bothered to get each entry separate just to play it on a last gen console.

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
'The Duff' - 7/10.. I saw this with a girl I took on a date yesterday evening and it was actually a good bit funnier than I had initially thought.

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
The Gunman w/ Sean Penn.. not used to seeing him in this setting and for good reason too.. he was pretty legit in Gangster Squad as a mobster.. but as a full on action star it definitely doesn't suit him.. I'd give it a 4/10.