What was the last movie you watched?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Just Kevin

All I can be is just Me!
Reaction score
I can't think of any other poker movie that goes in depth into hands like it does while keeping some realism. Damon is awesome. Malkovich is too awesome.

Agree 100%.. great movie..

If you're in the mood to watch poker movies at the moment this was also a pretty good film..

Sly Stallone, Jamie Foxx, and Gabriel Byrne are all pretty good in this.

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
I probably watched it 10 times in HS. My roommate was browsing and asking if I had any ideas and I saw it.. I was like BRO you ever seen Rounders!?!? He had not, and I couldn't believe it had been so long since I last saw it.

I can't think of any other poker movie that goes in depth into hands like it does while keeping some realism. Damon is awesome. Malkovich is too awesome.

IN MY CLUB, I will splash the pot whenever the fuck I want

edit: I really want to play some fucking poker now. Been a while, sadly. I miss crushing donks for stacks in online poker. Fucking US Gov't kiss my fucking ass

I havent played Poker in 3 years.. got really addicted and decided to go out when I was up $100 after 8 months of constant playing online.

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
I havent played Poker in 3 years.. got really addicted and decided to go out when I was up $100 after 8 months of constant playing online.
I had it made. I was getting staked by a backer who took a % of my winnings... when I went on cold streaks I wasn't losing my own money. When I was running hot the profit was all profit.

TheTNHMaster

George Bush doesn't care about black people.
Reaction score
Glengarry Glen Ross for the like...10th time. Cast is still as amazing as ever. 8.6/10.

I think every movie I have done in here has been a Pacino or Spacey movie, fun fact.

Shoutout to D'z for getting me to watch this again.

Reactions: Dolph'sZiggler

Just Kevin

All I can be is just Me!
Reaction score
Watched "The Wedding Ringer"..

2cbf7f989f5fbda3395eb7392e7fdfab.png

I laughed my ass off for nearly half of this movie, Josh Gad was actually funnier than Kevin Hart in this movie. Great cast of characters. 8/10

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
I started watching Anchorman 2 last night against my better judgment. I had held off for obvious reasons... Loved the original, didn't think the 2nd one was going to be any good.

Half an hour in I turned it off. It was just as bad as I had dreaded, corny and forced. Instead of an awesomely random movie like the original, we get a cheap knock off that is simply trying to recreate every type of "random" joke from the first movie, one after the other. Brick's funeral scene was the shits, and they seemed to have completely lost the point of Brick's character. They were trying to force "random" one liners, but it just didn't feel organic like the first, it felt extremely forced. Nothing about this sequel is appealing, and I will NOT finish watching.

1/10

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
6200d7262d347f25da05e1d2c64c345f.jpg

I can't believe that I just got around to seeing this film. Don't think I am exaggerating to say it is one of my new favorite movies of ALL TIME. Will re-watch within a week or so because I love this flick. I was never a huge Bradley Cooper fan, but he has won me over now. I love films about mental illness, and this one has a perfect blend of comedy and emotion. Most have probably seen this, but if not it is a must see.

not to mention one of the GOAT movie line

9.5/10

fuck yea

Reactions: ShaRpY HaRdY

KITT

The Artiste
Reaction score
Saw Taken 3 and laughed my ass off. Terrible as movies go, but exactly what I was looking for from a Taken 3.

Watched Casablanca, Rear Window, and Guardians of the Galaxy last weekend.

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
6200d7262d347f25da05e1d2c64c345f.jpg

I can't believe that I just got around to seeing this film. Don't think I am exaggerating to say it is one of my new favorite movies of ALL TIME. Will re-watch within a week or so because I love this flick. I was never a huge Bradley Cooper fan, but he has won me over now. I love films about mental illness, and this one has a perfect blend of comedy and emotion. Most have probably seen this, but if not it is a must see.

not to mention one of the GOAT movie line

9.5/10

fuck yea

Love that movie myself, Bradley Cooper at his best; have never been a fan of him really but this movie got him over with me as well.

Just Kevin

All I can be is just Me!
Reaction score
Watched "One Hour Photo"...

ed28f8553845e69f18d29214071d6cef.jpg

I had not watched this film in almost 10 years and I forgot how creepy Robin Williams' performance was. He was brilliant in this movie and I noticed some early Clark Gregg (aka Agent Coulson) in this film as well lol. I like this film simply because of Robin Williams' performance 8/10

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
Watched "One Hour Photo"...

ed28f8553845e69f18d29214071d6cef.jpg

I had not watched this film in almost 10 years and I forgot how creepy Robin Williams' performance was. He was brilliant in this movie and I noticed some early Clark Gregg (aka Agent Coulson) in this film as well lol. I like this film simply because of Robin Williams' performance 8/10

6.5/10 for me, it had it's value I just personally wasn't into it.. Clark played one of the Detectives if I'm not mistaken, if I'm being honest he's not a good actor, he's pretty corny in almost everything he's been involved with.