What was the last movie you watched?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
Watched "Unbroken"...

b28fe55c3654557bd43a67a771d6f4c7.jpg

A great story of the strength of the human spirit, this movie really pulls on the heart strings. Great direction by Angelina Jolie and great acting by the entire cast. I'm not sure why this only got 3 Oscar nominations and they are in cinematography, sound mixing, and sound editing, seems this film was completely overlooked for some reason. 8/10

This was a good movie, was surprised to see it and 'Selma' get snubbed at the Oscars.

Majour

Filthy Creep
Reaction score
Frozen.

I have no idea why I didn't watch it sooner. It was funny and sweet and honestly, kind of a modern ending- especially for a Disney movie.

Just Kevin

All I can be is just Me!
Reaction score
This was a good movie, was surprised to see it and 'Selma' get snubbed at the Oscars.

Didn't surprise me to see Selma get snubbed honestly. They gave the Best Picture last year to 12 Years a Slave and filled their quota. Notice the lack of black nominations this year? Dude that played MLK deserved a best actor nod and nope.. Selma deserved a best picture nod and nope and a few others mentioned by the media as well... then again Jake Gylenhall was snubbed as well for Nightcrawler.

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
Didn't surprise me to see Selma get snubbed honestly. They gave the Best Picture last year to 12 Years a Slave and filled their quota. Notice the lack of black nominations this year? Dude that played MLK deserved a best actor nod and nope.. Selma deserved a best picture nod and nope and a few others mentioned by the media as well... then again Jake Gylenhall was snubbed as well for Nightcrawler.

Hopefully Jakey boy keeps up the acting job he proved he had in 'Nightcrawler' should he get the replacement role of Rick Flag in the 'Suicide Squad' movie that Tom Hardy had to leave.

Just Kevin

All I can be is just Me!
Reaction score
Watched "The Hunger Games: Mockingjay Part 1"...

3a1117d09d3aacb2d9e5dc0895983ee3.jpg

I enjoyed this as much as the other two, there hasn't been a bad movie in this franchise yet and I doubt there will be. 8/10

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
Reaction score
3fcca8ba1619db0c9f92f46ca3821bcb.jpeg

Well, can't say it wasn't good. 7/10

Oh damn, I'm in love with Alicia von Rittberg.

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
Bad Teacher w/ Cameron Diaz, idk why I never saw this movie before not that it's super great anyway however it definitely had its' moments.

7/10

Just Kevin

All I can be is just Me!
Reaction score

Interestingly Selma has been added to the Best Picture category on the Oscars website..Was it originally nominated? if so I guess I overlooked it... interesting @Sharpy Sandow

Last edited:
Reactions: ShaRpY HaRdY

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
Watched Rounders on Netflix last night. One of my favorite movies, but i had not watched it in about 8 years or so. Amazing acting from Damon, Norton and Malkovich. If you like poker you will love this. If you don't like poker you will still enjoy it

Reactions: ShaRpY HaRdY

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
Watched Rounders on Netflix last night. One of my favorite movies, but i had not watched it in about 8 years or so. Amazing acting from Damon, Norton and Malkovich. If you like poker you will love this. If you don't like poker you will still enjoy it

I watch Rounders once every like two years, big fan of that movie.

Reactions: Dolph'sZiggler

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
I watch Rounders once every like two years, big fan of that movie.
I probably watched it 10 times in HS. My roommate was browsing and asking if I had any ideas and I saw it.. I was like BRO you ever seen Rounders!?!? He had not, and I couldn't believe it had been so long since I last saw it.

I can't think of any other poker movie that goes in depth into hands like it does while keeping some realism. Damon is awesome. Malkovich is too awesome.

IN MY CLUB, I will splash the pot whenever the fuck I want

edit: I really want to play some fucking poker now. Been a while, sadly. I miss crushing donks for stacks in online poker. Fucking US Gov't kiss my fucking ass