• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

What was the last movie you watched?

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
692383c29bd1a3e8c1d4ce5379f9a426.jpg

Montevideo, vidimo se! (See You In Montevideo!). It was awesome, loved it! 10/10

Pop Tatari

Christian vieri
Saw Interstellar yesterday, Well acted and superb visuals which looks impressive on the big screen, Interesting concept plot wise but there was a lot of flaws with the narrative.
7/10

Just Kevin

All I can be is just Me!
Watched "Big Hero 6"

b136d051ef389aeec563c87e9cf351da.png

I went into the movie not expecting much but then I started watching it and WOW! Extremely funny, well scripted, great animation.. just an overall wonderful movie!

9/10

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Watched "Big Hero 6"

b136d051ef389aeec563c87e9cf351da.png

I went into the movie not expecting much but then I started watching it and WOW! Extremely funny, well scripted, great animation.. just an overall wonderful movie!

9/10

Fuckin Marvel/Disney bro it should be pretty dank.

I saw it opening day it was really good IMO as well.

Last edited:

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
570fe01f25335103a9f86be555e16b78.jpg

I love based on a true story movies. I liked this one, despite being an anti-drugs kinda guy. The movie was real good. 8/10

TheTNHMaster

George Bush doesn't care about black people.
Se7en.

8.4/10. The ending is great. Right up there with Usual Suspects as my favorite endings. Great acting from Pitt and Freeman.