What was the last movie you watched?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
Watched "Django Unchained" again.. that's 9 or 10 times now... and it's still a 10/10.
I always have a problem with the pacing of the movie... I know the movie is called "Django Unchained", but I hate that it focuses so much on Jamie Foxx... He was a very weak character compared to DiCaprio or Waltz... I wish they would have focused more on Foxx/Waltz early in the movie (when we get a 3 minute montage wrapping up Foxx being Walt'z bounty helper) and definitely a lot longer time spent on the trip to Candie Land and interactions between DiCaprio and Waltz. Once those two characters die I all but lose interest, but we still have like 45 minutes left in the movie.

Just Kevin

All I can be is just Me!
Reaction score
Watched "Save The Last Dance".. first time in almost 5 years since I last saw it...

8937d67653b7da8dddecb4d6c13da334.jpg

It was okay the second time around, I have forgotten the majority of it anyway... the story was not great but not the worst either, the acting was okay, the dancing was good.. I enjoy dance films but this is not in my top 5 of that genre. 6/10

Also watched "Gravity" for the second time...

e2cfd252ceab3af7f05cfe39f71ed4ba.jpeg

I must say it was definitely better the second time around because I knew what was going to happen already and was able to focus on the special effects and WOW the special effects were pretty awesome... there wasn't really a plot at all, astronauts in space, catastrophe, try to survive about sums it up.. but it was enjoyable to watch again. 7/10

Senhor Perfect

Bulletproof
Reaction score
I always have a problem with the pacing of the movie... I know the movie is called "Django Unchained", but I hate that it focuses so much on Jamie Foxx... He was a very weak character compared to DiCaprio or Waltz... I wish they would have focused more on Foxx/Waltz early in the movie (when we get a 3 minute montage wrapping up Foxx being Walt'z bounty helper) and definitely a lot longer time spent on the trip to Candie Land and interactions between DiCaprio and Waltz. Once those two characters die I all but lose interest, but we still have like 45 minutes left in the movie.
Completely agree. Once Waltz was gone any emotion I had invested was gone. The final scenes had no impact on me.

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
Completely agree. Once Waltz was gone any emotion I had invested was gone. The final scenes had no impact on me.
Christoph Waltz is one of the greatest actors of his age at the moment.. Totally wanted him to play Norman Osbourne in the new Spider-Man series.

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
Just watched Tommy Boy for probably the one millionth time, still a classic Chris Farley and David Spade comedy, 9/10 all day every day.

Tumbas' #1 Fan

Guardian
Reaction score
Well maybe if you knew what the fuck a cult classic is then we wouldn't have to.
This has nothing to do with what you guys are talking about cult classic wise. But, I saw that he said Neighbors and I want to point out that is probably the funniest movie of the year but I still have to watch 22 Jump Street to make the final decision. I hope Zac Efron gets more roles in the future.

The last movie I watched was A Million Ways To Die In The West, I heard that people didn't like the movie cause it felt like modern characters in the wild wild west which I think is the whole appeal. Don't watch the movie thinking that this is going to be something that doesn't have Seth's name on it cause his name is all over this movie. Made me laugh but I think the one part that made me laugh the most is the silent Ryan Reynolds cameo for some reason. I feel that this is just going to be a trend in everything that Seth directs.

In my eyes, Seth is 2-0 directing wise cause I like em but in the eyes of everyone else they probably think he's 1-1 which is understandable. I can completely understand why people dislike this movie. Also, Liam seems wasted in this movie. He only shows up twice and he's on the cover. The fuck brah.

Just Kevin

All I can be is just Me!
Reaction score
Watched "Camp X-Ray"...

e964ed571798ee3e8a11b01572e29b3f.png

This was a movie that, to watch, you need to be into dialogue... it was very well acted by Kristen Stewart.

I enjoyed the way the story developed, the ending was predictable but still satisfying. 7.5/10

Just Kevin

All I can be is just Me!
Reaction score
Watched "Young Ones"...

30b63cbfc1f5850d9eb393ca2ed70afb.jpg

A movie set in the future where water is controlled by the government and a family is trying to survive despite several hardships.. oh, and it's a sci-fi/western movie with droids. The cast was very good, the acting by all was excellent, but the story is what really pushes this film.. very well written with nice little surprises here and there.. I really enjoyed this movie. 8/10

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
Watched "Young Ones"...

30b63cbfc1f5850d9eb393ca2ed70afb.jpg

A movie set in the future where water is controlled by the government and a family is trying to survive despite several hardships.. oh, and it's a sci-fi/western movie with droids. The cast was very good, the acting by all was excellent, but the story is what really pushes this film.. very well written with nice little surprises here and there.. I really enjoyed this movie. 8/10

Big fan of Shannon and Hoult, will definitely check this one out, can you provide me with a good link.

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
Dracula Untold.. a PG-13 movie that IMO failed mostly because it wasn't Rated R.. should this movie have had a R rating attached to it and did all the things an R-Rated movie would normally have inside it probably would've been way better of a movie.. Unfortunately it didn't so I have to give it a high 4 out of 10.

Shadie T

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
chrishero
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
elgenerico
Favorite Wrestler
claudiocastagnoli
Favorite Wrestler
joeyryan
In honour of Age Of Ultron trailer being launched I rewatched The Avengers for about the 90000000th time. Still, genuinely 100/10