• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
I might watch Ichi the Killer tonight. Strangely, never seen it.

Anyone seen Aguirre, the Wrath of Gods?

I've only ever perused the manga of Ichi the Killer didn't even realize there was a movie done.

I've heard excellent things about that movie, never seen it but then again I've only seen very few movies from the early 70s so maybe I should give it a shot.

Just Kevin

All I can be is just Me!
Reaction score
Going to watch "Revenge of the Green Dragons" tonight... executive produced by Martin Scorcese.. directed by the same dude that did Infernal Affairs...

I have a feeling it's going to be good.

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
Going to watch "Revenge of the Green Dragons" tonight... executive produced by Martin Scorcese.. directed by the same dude that did Infernal Affairs...

An all Asian cast with a little taste of Ray Liotta, seems interesting enough.

Reactions: akapablo_

TheTNHMaster

George Bush doesn't care about black people.
Reaction score

Speaking of Martin and the Infernal Affairs......

Departed>Infernal Affairs

Shadie T

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
chrishero
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
elgenerico
Favorite Wrestler
claudiocastagnoli
Favorite Wrestler
joeyryan
It's my opinion..
Its not a matter of opinion, you can have an opinion on something be a cult classic. Thats like saying The Wolf Of Wall Street is a cult classic or that 21 Jump Street is a cult classic.

Rogue

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
kassiusohno
The movie 'Out of the furnace' has been popping up on the recommended category for weeks now, so I decided to give it a watch the other day. I found it strange for a movie with quite a few big actors that it was never advertised, or at least not that I can recall. Then again I haven't actively watched live TV in a couple of years. Onto the movie, it had a dark undertone and Bale was the main character. He's a good guy who was working as much as he could so he could pay off his brother's debt. Things go downhill at a certain point, but I'll leave the rest for you to see if you decide to give it a watch. Personally, Dafoe and Harrelson really made the movie for me.

All in all I guess it would give it a 7-8/10. I'd recommend it if you have nothing to do.

Shadie T

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
chrishero
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
elgenerico
Favorite Wrestler
claudiocastagnoli
Favorite Wrestler
joeyryan
DONT HAVE TO SHOVE IT DOWN MY THROAT
Well maybe if you knew what the fuck a cult classic is then we wouldn't have to.

Just Kevin

All I can be is just Me!
Reaction score
Watched "Sex Tape"...

17d3e2c4e2a4e4af0cfd4532c3f394e0.png

There were very few funny parts in this film.. I sat through it because I was enjoying seeing Cameron Diaz nude or near nude throughout the film. Other than that there is really no reason to watch it. 4/10

Pop Tatari

Christian vieri
Reaction score
Collateral= Fantastic thriller with great drama elements, could relate to Tom Cruise the Hitman and Jamie Foxx the cabby who has no choice but to chauffeur Cruise around LA one night while he completes his hit. Great scene where Foxx visits him Mum in hospital and Cruise suggests he buys her flowers, even someone who is bad can have morals. Thats what i like about Micheal Mann films, Heat was like this as well.

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
Collateral= Fantastic thriller with great drama elements, could relate to Tom Cruise the Hitman and Jamie Foxx the cabby who has no choice but to chauffeur Cruise around LA one night while he completes his hit. Great scene where Foxx visits him Mum in hospital and Cruise suggests he buys her flowers, even someone who is bad can have morals. Thats what i like about Micheal Mann films, Heat was like this as well.
Was a bigger fan of Tom Cruise in that film than I was Jamie Foxx, although it was a pretty solid performance from him as well.

Just watched The Sitter with Jonah Hill, the movie is a little bit better than people gave it credit for IMO, it wasn't great by any means but I remember it getting trashed on.. Personally I'd give it like a low 6 out of 10.. definitely worth at least one watch.

Last night I watched The Five Year Engagement with my lady friend and it was decent, I'm a huge Alison Brie lover so that was a plus! I'd give it like a mid 6 out of 10.