What was the last movie you watched?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
truthfully I am a sucker for DeNiro impressions and that being in the trailer is why I watched. that scene was the best of the movie by far

Reactions: Just Kevin

Just Kevin

All I can be is just Me!
Reaction score
Watched "The Giver"

d83baecf1c9ecd7c6cfdc1c29a97c63a.jpg

In this day and age of post-apocalyptic teenage drama/action films The Giver had a pretty good story to tell, and was well acted. I enjoyed the film, I wish they would have extended the end a little to close out the story more, but it is definitely still worth a watch without a doubt.

8/10

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
Also Snatch was the last film I watched. Tempted to stick Austin Powers in now actually.
I recently watched Snatch for the very first time..... WITH subtitles. Difference experience when I pick up on more than every 5th word.

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
Reaction score
Also Snatch was the last film I watched. Tempted to stick Austin Powers in now actually.

Snatch is a fucking awesome movie! Pretty much anything that includes Jason Statham, Brad Pitt, Rade Šerbedžija and Vinnie Jones is downright awesome!

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
Snatch is a fucking awesome movie! Pretty much anything that includes Jason Statham, Brad Pitt, Rade Šerbedžija and Vinnie Jones is downright awesome!
fail at not even mentioning the coolest dude in the film Benecio Del Torro

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
Vinnie Jones is weird in that he's a terrible actors but has such a great presence on screen it's fun, especially when he's driving along with that guys head in his window.

Just Kevin

All I can be is just Me!
Reaction score
Watched a movie called "Open Windows"...

7e9dfc2bde5f18d730c34be0477411cc.jpg

It was strange, interesting, unlike any film I've seen previously... nearly the entire film was viewed as if you were looking at a laptop or mobile device... Sasha Grey showed a few acting chops and her tits (always a plus) and Elijah Woods was good... the ending was unexpected, the twists and turns kept me intrigued.. but there was still something I didn't like about the film.. it is definitely worth a watch though. 6/10

TheTNHMaster

George Bush doesn't care about black people.
Reaction score
The Naked Gun: From the Files of Police Squad! again for the 10th time. Probably one of the best parody movies ever, let alone best comedy movies ever. Would consider it slightly better than Airplane (pls dnt kill me, Airplane still great) 8.9/10 Leslie Nelson is still one of my favorite comedian actors even though he had a bunch of shitty movies after this.

Reactions: Forrest OAKADA