What was the last movie you watched?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Just Kevin

All I can be is just Me!
Reaction score
Watched "Million Dollar Arm"

1647668_big.jpg

It is a feel good film based on a true story.. there were the corny moments, it moved a little slow at times. But overall it was definitely worth the watch as I found it entertaining.

7/10

TheTNHMaster

George Bush doesn't care about black people.
Reaction score
Usual Suspects- One of my favorites, might just be the Spacey fanboy again. Really good acting from every one involved (Giancarlo Esposito (Gus from Breaking Bad) played a minor part in it). The story is good as well. The ending makes the movie. Don't think it would be as good without it. 8.9/10

God's Not Dead- Just one big Christian circle jerk. Honestly, when every person besides the Christians are shown as assholes,ignorant,hating,sad people, not to mention abusive (Muslim father). Movie as I said, one big circle jerk. Terrible acting doesn't help either. When one of the guys from Duck Dynasty shows up and tells the crowd at a concert to text everyone they know "God's Not Dead", right after the main atheist douche dies after getting ran over and accepting Jeusus....yeah.
Would rather watch Birdemic/10

TMBS

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
VVR7eLH
Favorite Wrestler
williamregal
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
Favorite Wrestler
LH0JziR
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk5
Favorite Wrestler
kane
e2aac66c7d1e3e9091c1681d69cd2569.jpg

Fucking rad stuff! 9/10
I watched this and Cap the next night, this one was by far the better film, I would give xmen a 8/10 and Cap a 4.5/10

I also liked how dark and violent this film was, there are some pretty brutal fights in this that actually shocked me a little.

Reactions: Prince Bálor

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
Reaction score
124737e7c600c7c424fb359496501e9d.jpg

I liked this, a lot. The fact that the late, great Paul Walker was in it, makes it even better. 9/10

Bort

WALKEN'
Reaction score
Watched Happy Gilmore few days ago, it's a very fun movie, but one scene just randomly stuck in my head for days now:

IN STITCHES! Hilarious on so many levels, the greatest delivery ever.

Reactions: Senhor Perfect