What was the last movie you watched?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Majour

Filthy Creep
Reaction score
I just finished watching 'How I live now'. Based on a novel for young adults (like The Hunger Games etc.) It felt pretty slow moving, but I did enjoy it.

Just Kevin

All I can be is just Me!
Reaction score
Took a date to 'If I Stay', was pretty good... was trying to get some handwork but she was too involved in the movie so it forced me to watch too.. Chloe Grace Moretz is looking to be a very good actress; being only 17 shes still got some work.
The last movie I saw was on a date last Friday to go see "If I Stay", I wasn't SUPER into it but since she got way too distracted by the movie I decided to watch and it turned out to be actually a pretty good movie.. Chloe Grace Moretz is going to end up being one helluva an actress if she keeps up the good work and doesn't let it get too much into her head.

Was the first one a drunk post? lol

Just Kevin

All I can be is just Me!
Reaction score
Watched "Step Up: All In"... call me crazy but I like all these films.. despite the corny stories and the subpar acting, the production value is always excellent and the dance action is always awesome. The fact that Briana Evigan was back in this one made it worth watching.
b4c25a975ecdb9bcb8434278523dd11f.jpg
a56b2ec19ddcc5ef1bd697b5e059397b.jpg

TMBS

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
VVR7eLH
Favorite Wrestler
williamregal
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
Favorite Wrestler
LH0JziR
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk5
Favorite Wrestler
kane
7c9178165e3683112e0f867b54ca83a7.jpg

Honestly, watched this like 5 times and I still lose my shit laughing, they really hit the nail on the head with this satire, better than all of the scary movie franchise and they even have a sequel which is even funnier.

9/10 - Brilliant comedy you have to watch.

Reactions: Nikki Nitro

Ovaldinho

Reaction score
Saw Guardians of the Galaxy a few weeks ago, omg I enjoyed it ALOT! I'm not the biggest cinema fan so I don't go to often (Usually as part of social conventions) but I'd say this was my favourite cinema experience in years.

Reactions: Forrest OAKADA

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
Just watched 'Noah'. It was fantastic, loved it! 10/10
Wasn't too big into that movie.. I gave it like a 6/10. It was entertaining as being something to watch but it just didn't do it for me.

I just got done watching The Internship, it was a pretty decent movie, definitely not a complete failure by any means.. it had a lot of good moments and had a pretty decent story to go along with it, was surprised to see Owen Wilson and Vince Vaughn keep up the good work.

Senhor Perfect

Bulletproof
Reaction score
Captain America 2

Thought it was awesome. Is it just me or is ScarJo not looking as good these days as she once did? Anyhoo, good plot, good action, lots of Nick fury, fantastic! Can't wait for Cap 3: the search for Bucky.

Rogue

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
kassiusohno
The Whore on Wall Street. The action was nice, but the acting was pretty cheesy.