what was that aobut the harry potter films being horrible adaptations?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

J...

Reaction score
I got into them cause they came out in like 5th grade and I traded some crazy bones for the first book and was hooked from then on, there really well writtin books.

maty619

Reaction score
Rupert Grint is amazing :mad:. RC stop thinking you're some adult above childishness (if that word is in the dictionary :S) you're 15, 2 years older than me, don't patronise me like that.

RC Styles

Reaction score
GTFO if you're gonna flame seriously, For fucks sake. Stay on topic you jack-ass.

why don,t you back-off, nobody is talking to you ROOKIE...jeez, PPL LIKE YOU , don,t deserve tO talk ppl like RC styles

-Constantine

Reaction score
We're staying on topic talking about the movies/books, you're just flaming.

Rupert Grint is good. I have a friend who looks damn near the twin of Daniel. I swear they could be brothers.

why don,t you back-off, nobody is talking to you ROOKIE...jeez, PPL LIKE YOU , don,t deserve tO talk ppl like RC styles
Ha We'll see how "rookie" I am when I outrank you.

Also, don't double post.

Doomsday

Reaction score
20070620_bellatrix01.jpg

I'm a fan also. I'm hoping somewhere down the line we get more HP Universe work from Rowling.

As more and more detail got added to the books, less and less detail is in the movies.
Half Blood Prince film kind of sucked.

RC Styles

Reaction score
We're staying on topic talking about the movies/books, you're just flaming.

Rupert Grint is good. I have a friend who looks damn near the twin of Daniel. I swear they could be brothers.

Ha We'll see how "rookie" I am when I outrank you.

Also, don't double post.
im too good to talk to you. im better then you!(LOL, im kinda a heel right know :) )

maty619

Reaction score

Stop using commas instead of apostraphes :mad:. Anyway, my favourite character has to be Ron, he is classic.

J...

Reaction score
im too good to talk to you. im better then you!(LOL, im kinda a heel right know :) )

Now your just delebratly spamming bro, gtfo.

And yea Voldemort is awesome but Snape is so much more in depth of a character thats why I dig him plus the constant battle he seems to have with good and evil.

Doomsday

Reaction score
Gotta love Bellatrix

bellatrix3.jpg

Harry himself is a little shit, who I'd love to knock through a wall.
I'd love another series written from another character's perspective. Possibly Snape, Dumbledore or Voldemort.