• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

iamironman

Reaction score
(well 3rd and 4th are but....)

[YT]G4JcQwshmDc[/YT]

monkeystyle

Reaction score
They were terrible. Each installation thus far has taken huge, reasonably important aspects of the book and cut them out for what seems like no good reason.

monkeystyle

Reaction score
Yeah, I did. My brother said they were great so I read them and y'know what? They really weren't bad at all. I found she really started to suffer from diarrhea of the mouth after the third book but as far as stories go they're one of the new classic "children's" tales.

If you haven't read them just give the first one a go. I finished it in like two hours, I think. It's not very long.

As a side note though I have taken a more wary stance on my brother's tastes after I found out he has purchased and read two or three of the Twilight books. :(

-Constantine

Reaction score
Exactly, I like the newer movies and the ones coming out cuz their not little fucking kids anymore. It's getting darker and in my opinion better.

J...

Reaction score
Exactly with the death of Dumbledor in the last one and in the next one well pretty much everyone one dies, well either this part or the second part but its going to be bad ass to see all the good people dying.

maty619

Reaction score
The Harry Potter films have been great so far imo, barring the one that came before the latest one (not got a clue what the titles are). I suppose they are better for me though because I have never read the books; I tryed reading the first one but couldn't get into it really.

RC Styles

Reaction score
you people watch this kinda of shitty films.

..typicall americans

maty619

Reaction score
You are getting on the Harry Potter bandwagon.....

typical dick. Seriously, what is wrong with Harry Potter, the films are sick.

RC Styles

Reaction score
You are getting on the Harry Potter bandwagon.....

typical dick. Seriously, what is wrong with Harry Potter, the films are sick.
why am i the bad guy ? anyways...
you can watch harry potter Maty, your 13 so it is ok. ;)

-Constantine

Reaction score
Your sentence has so many grammar errors and although I can make out what you said, You're still an idiot. Now Stay on topic or stay out of the thread.

I only got into them because the girl I was dating at the time read them and so I figured I'd try them out. I liked the movies on my own though. Poor actors though, they're never gonna be remembered for anything else except these movies.