What song are you listening to?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

CiV

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
I'm right at this very moment listening to Be by Common, it's produced entirely by Kanye West & J Dilla, and is one of the most pleasent sounding albums I've ever listened to.

If for whatever reason you want to keep up to date on what I'm listening to, feel free to check out my Last.FM here

If anyone else has Last.fm's set up I'd actually be super interested in checking them out. So quote me u if that seems like something you'd do.

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
I'm right at this very moment listening to Be by Common, it's produced entirely by Kanye West & J Dilla, and is one of the most pleasent sounding albums I've ever listened to.

If for whatever reason you want to keep up to date on what I'm listening to, feel free to check out my Last.FM here

If anyone else has Last.fm's set up I'd actually be super interested in checking them out. So quote me u if that seems like something you'd do.
That is the last vinyl I bought, such a GREAT album. Yeezy and Dilla produced fucking gold with that one. Blu is another one of my favorites.

Nick

Reaction score

LP9 coming soon I'm too hyped