What song are you listening to?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Suits

Jobber
Reaction score
I'm currently listening to "I Can't Stop - Flux Pavilion". Great dubstep song for sure.

Crayo said:
Eminem - Mocking Bird

Shuffle on iPod ftw.

Arrow1

CURRENTLY 1-0 IN WWE
Reaction score
Website
www.twitter.com
Suits said:
I'm currently listening to "I Can't Stop - Flux Pavilion". Great dubstep song for sure.

Skrillex - Scary Monsters and Nice Sprites
I havnt listened to dubstep in awhile now, so thanks for the reminder :)

Suits

Jobber
Reaction score
RKO said:
Skrillex - Scary Monsters and Nice Sprites
I havnt listened to dubstep in awhile now, so thanks for the reminder :)

Yeah, I can't believe skrillex is up for 5 Grammy nominations. It's crazy how popular his music is getting. Most artists in that genre are more underground, and its good to see that someone made it big in that industry.

Suits

Jobber
Reaction score
Crayo said:
Can't stand Dubstep. :'(

Haha, a lot of people can't, and it's gotten so popular/mainstream that some people say they like it when the really don't. I've personally been listening to electronica/dubstep for about 3/4 years now. Back in that time in my life, I was doing stuff that made my body chemically unbalanced I guess you can say. (I'm not for sure about drug related talk rules on here so yeah.) I think that helped influence my perception of the genre a lot because I could "feel" the warble of the music. I like "good" dubstep lol. A lot of people litsten to shitty stuff, and I can't stand it. I also enjoy Drum and Bass music, such as Chase and Status, perhaps you would like them a little better than the dubstep genre.

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Suits said:
Haha, a lot of people can't, and it's gotten so popular/mainstream that some people say they like it when the really don't. I've personally been listening to electronica/dubstep for about 3/4 years now. Back in that time in my life, I was doing stuff that made my body chemically unbalanced I guess you can say. (I'm not for sure about drug related talk rules on here so yeah.) I think that helped influence my perception of the genre a lot because I could "feel" the warble of the music. I like "good" dubstep lol. A lot of people litsten to shitty stuff, and I can't stand it. I also enjoy Drum and Bass music, such as Chase and Status, perhaps you would like them a little better than the dubstep genre.

Yeah I have no problem with dub-step fans, but those who only listen because it has got so mainstream now annoys me. I come across plenty of old school fans like yourself who seem to generally enjoy it. You see some people like "Yeah dubstep is amazing" but when a song is played they cringely "rave" to it, lol.

Yeah, drum & bass is something I find easier to listen to, but I wouldn't say I'm a massive fan of that genre either. Pendulam, I was a pretty mahoosive fan of them. Chase & Status as well. I'm more into hip-hop and classic rock, yeah, weird combination I know. :walkman:

Sage.

Champion
Reaction score
Iron Maiden - Run To The Hills.

Suits

Jobber
Reaction score
Nah, not weird at all. I enjoy so many genre's throughout the day its unreal. I've recently been getting into hip-hop a little more, but I grew up around classic rock/ 80's hairband my whole life lol. But yeah I saw Chase and Status live (first row) and that was probably one of the best musical experiences of my life. :O It was just sublime.

13th

Jobber
Reaction score
Listening to some Eminem right now :)

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Suits said:
Nah, not weird at all. I enjoy so many genre's throughout the day its unreal. I've recently been getting into hip-hop a little more, but I grew up around classic rock/ 80's hairband my whole life lol. But yeah I saw Chase and Status live (first row) and that was probably one of the best musical experiences of my life. :O It was just sublime.

Jealous. Never been to any drum & bass concerts myself. Something I want to do, sucks living in Cornwall man. Where abouts you from?

Bet you lost your voice, and couldn't hear for days :biggrin:

Suits

Jobber
Reaction score
Crayo said:
Jealous. Never been to any drum & bass concerts myself. Something I want to do, sucks living in Cornwall man. Where abouts you from?

Bet you lost your voice, and couldn't hear for days :biggrin:

I'm from College station, Texas. Austin is a pretty big town for concerts and its only about an hour or so away from me. They played at Nocturnal Festival 2011, which was a 2-day electronic music festival. It was such a pleasant experience. Kid Cudi was there the year before, but I didn't get the chance to make it. I did get to see Excision, Bassnectar, Zeds Dead, Ghostland Observatory, and a couple of others. I even got to shake hands with Chase and Status. Pretty cool guys.

Suits

Jobber
Reaction score
Crayo said:
Even more jealous. Texas you say? Massive Stone Cold fan are you?

They say everything's bigger in Texas, that true? You'd hate to live in the UK then.

Haha yeah, obviously 3:16 is where it's at. :p Well not entirely true. It's just a bunch of small towns REALLY spread out. We have a couple of major cities is all. Pretty fun place to live, but I plan on studying abroad next year to either somewhere in the UK or Australia lol. Haven't made up my mind yet.