What song are you listening to?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Suits said:
Haha yeah, obviously 3:16 is where it's at. :p Well not entirely true. It's just a bunch of small towns REALLY spread out. We have a couple of major cities is all. Pretty fun place to live, but I plan on studying abroad next year to either somewhere in the UK or Australia lol. Haven't made up my mind yet.

Australia, don't come here lmao. So bad.

Hoping to visit California in the next year or two for a 3 month period. Ever been?

Fleexie

Jobber
Reaction score

Dark Oscillators - Superstar DJ

A really nice song.

Arrow1

CURRENTLY 1-0 IN WWE
Reaction score
Website
www.twitter.com
Crayo said:
Australia, don't come here lmao. So bad.

Hoping to visit California in the next year or two for a 3 month period. Ever been?

I used to live in Cali for a long period of my life. You have to be in the right places. Hollywood, and Los Angeles are crap towns now. There are a lot of hobos living there. But then youy get in to places like Santa Cruz, Beverly Hills, and San Francisco, and they are all really nice cities. Santa Cruz was the nicest place I have ever been to, it was so amazing.

Jarwain

Jobber
Reaction score
I'm listening to some dubstep remix of "Pumped Up Kicks". Its epic. :3

Tzesi

The Artiste
Reaction score
Foster the people - Pumped up Kicks

Has a good rhythm

Cloud

Champion
Reaction score
Anything Snow Patrol today as going watchin them in Liverpool tmz nite! So excited! :smile:

Cloud

Champion
Reaction score
Crayo said:
When you going @[Cloud]? :O

tmz nite in Liverpool! My mates at uni there an she got tickets of her mate who couldn't so i bagsied one lols! Cant wait mate should be awesome!

:thumbup:

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Cloud said:
tmz nite in Liverpool! My mates at uni there an she got tickets of her mate who couldn't so i bagsied one lols! Cant wait mate should be awesome!

:thumbup:

So lucky! Royal Rumble yesterday, RAW tonight, Snow Patrol tomorrow. Someone is on God's good side!

Cloud

Champion
Reaction score
Crayo said:
So lucky! Royal Rumble yesterday, RAW tonight, Snow Patrol tomorrow. Someone is on God's good side!

i kno great week for me this week! plus its superbowl sunday too!