What song are you listening to?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
Reaction score
Zac Brown Band - Jekyll + Hyde (album)

Followed by:
Kamelot - Haven
Bullet For My Valentine - Venom
Ghost - Meliora

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
Reaction score
Shinedown - Threat To Survival (album)

Followed by:
Bring Me The Horizon - That's The Spirit
Hinder - When The Smoke Clears
Disturbed - Immortalized
Five Finger Death Punch - Got Your Six

Nick

Reaction score
Running & Oh well were pretty good imo. Say So, Friend zone, and You got me weren't the best, yeah, but at least they didn't make the album.
I gotta listen to some more of his new stuff, been too engulfed in waiting for Kanye to put out his new album

Rogue

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
kassiusohno
I gotta listen to some more of his new stuff, been too engulfed in waiting for Kanye to put out his new album
Yeah, Ye and Vic both got me hyped. Hoping at least one of them reveal the date soon, especially since 2015 is almost over.

Nick

Reaction score
Yeah, Ye and Vic both got me hyped. Hoping at least one of them reveal the date soon, especially since 2015 is almost over.
A track leaked but I can't find it anywhere and idk if it's the real song anymore. But it was Kanye with Travis Scott and Post Malone and it was completely different than a normal Kanye song