What song are you listening to?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
Weathered wasn't all that bad of a record, but yeah, it was too radio friendly... My Own Prison and Human Clay are really good, though. While Full Circle didn't feel like Creed at all, kinda felt like a collection of Alter Bridge B-sides, though I must admit it had a couple of good songs on there.
I still have my Human Clay CD from Day 1 release, granted it's pretty fucked up as far as the case goes but that's swappable, the CD is in really good shape though.

Reactions: Prince Bálor

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
Reaction score
I still have my Human Clay CD from Day 1 release, granted it's pretty fucked up as far as the case goes but that's swappable, the CD is in really good shape though.

Yeah, screw the cover. The content of the CD is what matters and it's really good.