What song are you listening to?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Jose Tortilla

Champion
Reaction score
Senhor Perfect said:
The fact that Richards and Wood are still alive is a miracle in itself.

True story.

Heard one about Keith falling out of a coconut tree on a holiday or something.. Man, big stuff, he giggled a little about it IIRC..

:lol1:

Senhor Perfect

Bulletproof
Reaction score
Keef used to buy H from common stret dealers in the cities they had gigs in. Insane shit, I read his book, the man is certifiably insane lol.

Jose Tortilla

Champion
Reaction score
Senhor Perfect said:
Keef used to buy H from common stret dealers in the cities they had gigs in. Insane sh*t, I read his book, the man is certifiably insane lol.

Awesome.

We've had a big Stones documentary on Dutch television 2 weeks ago. Just great.. Really cool to see all the old footage from the big days.

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
Re: RE: What song are you listening to?

Senhor Perfect said:
Keith Moon of The Who

That's it I remembered hearing it on Top gear but couldn't remember who it was, turns out it was Daltrey(sp) who was being interviewed at the time also.

Senhor Perfect

Bulletproof
Reaction score
seabs said:
That's it I remembered hearing it on Top gear but couldn't remember who it was, turns out it was Daltrey(sp) who was being interviewed at the time also.

He was another lunatic. Used to blow up the toilets in all of his hotel rooms. The Who was banned from almost every hotel in America.

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
Re: RE: What song are you listening to?

Senhor Perfect said:
He was another lunatic. Used to blow up the toilets in all of his hotel rooms. The Who was banned from almost every hotel in America.

I'd have hated to be their TV repair man, would have been worked off your feet. Still he was decent in McGivar imo, at least I think that is what it's called.

Lady Deathbane

thanks for the unban, lmao
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
My workplace blasted techno and dubstep for hours while we were setting up the new shop.

This will forever will be my favorite dubstep song:

@SethRollins :maybe:
...:alone: