What song are you listening to?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

calster33

Jobber
Reaction score
Website
yahoo.com
Lacky said:
I LOVE THE SONG GANGSTA'S PARADISE-especially with what my mom does for a living-lol(low income section 8 family and handicapped housing which she's done for 18 years now) and well,I study the stories about where these kinds of songs come from-as I am a music and creative fine arts student and have been for years. For someone that has never lived or seen the life of where these songs come from and the ways of the street and just wanting to understand the world around me and what I see when I look outside my window when I go places-I have an insatiable thirst and hunger for knowledge and understanding of the world we all live in.
I'm not sure if you like Tupac Shakur(I like some of his stuff-the positive stuff like-DEAR MAMA and KEEP YOUR HEAD UP)-I use to live out in the bay area years ago-and he and his mother were one of my moms' tenants before he was anybody-not that I worship or am a big fan of his or anything-but I do like some of his stuff.
I mostly like Rap from the 80's,but,I'm curious about the rap that came after,and I like the stories they tell-because it's real. This is one of my favorite rap tunes though and I love the movie that it came from-DANGEROUS MINDS-which I do like. So-yeah,that's a cool song-I like your taste in music.

Lackin

I'm a F'kn Mark - It's my real name.
Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
zFgjY9e
Green day - Holiday

Farooq

Chairwoman of The New Day
Reaction score

1986 demo of Don't Cry :mog: That voice!