What song are you listening to?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Cloud

Champion
Reaction score
Decided to see Tame Impala as one of my gig buddies likes them so we went for it. Roll on Oct and Nov for my gig season to start again.

Currently listening to this and I found this band over here in the UK thanks to The Miz

[yt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=siXVzPrV70Q[/yt]

Farooq

Chairwoman of The New Day
Reaction score
I wanna hold your hand by The Beatles

mark_htfc

Champion
Reaction score
You know I said Hardstyle was shit? well I have made an exception for this song, only one so far but this is quite a catchy remix, obviously nowhere near as good as the original or other remixes that I like but this is not bad.

Matt

Champion
Reaction score
I pretty much never listen to songs apart from tv show intros and wrestlers entrance music

Jonathan

Champion
Reaction score
Lol Seabs and N-Dubz.
He's right though, about 3/4 years ago they were pretty big.

Matt

Champion
Reaction score
mark_htfc said:
Really? If you chose to listen to something though, what would it be? Glee dongs? ;)

well i do love glee dongs

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score

I think the local rock station played this song by accident 6 years ago... since it was the last good song I heard on there