• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

What pisses you off?

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
I was pointing out the fact how he is a hypocrite which is what pisses me off

He judges nascar but does not one one single thing about it...Its stupid how people think all it is is turing left...and going fast and stuff like that..

FYI-The Fastest car does not always win...

It takes alot to drive it..

Got to be smart...Got to be fit....Got to know how to handle that much horsepower and having a ton of g-force hitting you when your going 180 mph in a turn....Try it just once and say its easy..

Moonlight Drive

That part of my post had nothing to do with sports. It was more about people who just look at somebody and assume they are a slut/nerd/idiot etc.

He judges nascar but does not one one single thing about it...Its stupid how people think all it is is turing left...and going fast and stuff like that..
So you don't need to turn left or go fast? :confused:

Got to be smart...Got to be fit....Got to know how to handle that much horsepower and having a ton of g-force hitting you when your going 180 mph in a turn....Try it just once and say its easy..

I'm sure that the slowest car often wins. And you do have to be smart, you have to know when to turn left and when to go straight. It must be tough for you rednecks. :rolleyes:

seX-Power

You have to be smart to know not to turn right. And you have to be fit in case the car breaks down and you have to run the rest of the way.

Got to know how to handle that much horsepower and having a ton of g-force hitting you when your going 180 mph in a turn....

a Left Turn~! maybe?

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

Then why did you post this again, moron? You're amazingly slow. Great, you called him hypocritical. Now go find ourself a clue, and get on topic. Every single one of your posts on this page could be called spam, as they drag off topic, just because no one likes NAS-tard but you.

Things That Piss Me Off Part 2

Bling​

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Its not off topic dude its saying what I hate so there for its on topic..

Another thing that pisses me off is people who have no idea what spam is.

Moonlight Drive

The thread is about what pisses you off, not 'ZOMG NAS-TARD IS A SPORT....IT'S NOT ALL LEFT TURNZ......SUMTIMEZ U GO STRATE...'

You are the definition of spam I hate to tell you, and congrats on making it through a post without using 1500 periods. You only need to press the button once genius.

--

I get pissed off at Blaze and when people steal shit from you.

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Ok so saying I get pissed off at hypocrites is spamming and that HBK is what you are.

Also what else pisses me off is how people get mad that I use alot of periods no what you keep getting mad about............I'll do it more......

Also something else that pisses me off is how drinks in cans or bottles never ever taste as good as a drink from a fountain...

Moonlight Drive

Ok so saying I get pissed off at hypocrites is spamming and that HBK is what you are.

Please direct me to a hypocritical post.

Also what else pisses me off is how people get mad that I use alot of periods no what you keep getting mad about............I'll do it more......
No, I just wonder why somebody would feel the need to compulsively press the period button for no reason. Like I said, all you need to do is press it once.

----------

Something else that pisses me off, when people feel the need to go through your stuff. Just randomly opening my bag and looking through is fucked up.

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

Let me slip it up for you, so that even you can understand.

On topic (although false).

Off topic (info is false again).

LadyHotrod

Out of your whole list I find one...pretty strange

I mean you judge Nascar when I bet you know really nothing about the sport

and I mean more then the turning left going straight BS...I mean stuff about the drivers the teams the tracks the history of Nascar

How do you know he doesn't know anything about Nascar? I'll bet if he said "figure skating is gay" you'd be on his side but because he said something YOU like sucks, you start to whine about it. Nascar is for smurfs. Get over it (and yes, I know a lot about Nascar).

and you judge me without knowing me...so there for that brings me to my hate and that's hypocrites.

Pretty sure you judged me before without knowing me.

:rolleyes:

People like Blaze piss me off. It's okay to be an asswipe to other people but when they are asswipes to him, he cries.

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Hey I'm not the one who said I hate people who judge people now am I

NO...he does..

and ok what do you know about Nascar...tell me all you know and I'll tell you if its the truth and enough to say you know about it.

Moonlight Drive

and ok what do you know about Nascar...tell me all you know and I'll tell you if its the truth and enough to say you know about it.
They go straight and turn left. I win.

Hey I'm not the one who said I hate people who judge people now am I
I never said that. Get your facts straight genius. I said I hate people who judge something/someone they know nothing about. Not people who hate stupid douches who are quite obviously autistic chimpanzees.

Solid Stinger the Big Boss

When ignorant fucks take a shit in your toilet and don't flush. Then you gotta use the bathroom just to lift the seat and see their shit.