What pisses you off?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Ballin

Reaction score
Someone tries to be exactly like their friend/idol, etc.
People who lie constantly
People who fake who they really are
People who are nice to somebody to their face, but become a douchebag when other people are around.
Narcs, Crybabies, Teachers Pets

and....

DEM DAMN JOBBERS. (Not really)

NinoBrown

Reaction score
Can't really get away from bitches because they're everywhere but DUMB BITCHES! They piss me off.

gamebreaker

Reaction score
Imagination Land! Where hippos laugh, and Pee Wee
when people tailgate
Awww come on bro, tailgating is awesome, especially when they get piss drunk before Football games lol
I was at a Bucs game 2 years ago when they played the Seahawks in Week 17 on New Years Day, and we got there at like 10am, gametime wasn't til 1pm, and we played touch-football and chilled til noon and the gates opened up...
Good times...

Anyways, about what pisses me off is fat smelly people that sit next to you on the bus
Like last week, I was sitting in a seat by myself on the bus peacefully listening to my iPod, and some kid sits right next to me and hes a big fat smelly nerd that smells like a pile of dog shit and a wet towel mixed together...
I tell him to move please and hes like "show me the money!!"
:smh

Christian

Reaction score
Awww come on bro, tailgating is awesome, especially when they get piss drunk before Football games lol
I was at a Bucs game 2 years ago when they played the Seahawks in Week 17 on New Years Day, and we got there at like 10am, gametime wasn't til 1pm, and we played touch-football and chilled til noon and the gates opened up...
Good times...

Anyways, about what pisses me off is fat smelly people that sit next to you on the bus
Like last week, I was sitting in a seat by myself on the bus peacefully listening to my iPod, and some kid sits right next to me and hes a big fat smelly nerd that smells like a pile of dog shit and a wet towel mixed together...
I tell him to move please and hes like "show me the money!!"
:smh

i think by tailgating he meant 'when ppl ride my ass cuz im driving 45 in a 50'

the dark knight

Tools and bitches.
quoted for emphasis >_>

I hate people who have different opinions than me.
love it when you admit those things every once and a while :D

and i think this thread was created before, not gonna bother posting again....fuck it, i can put it all in one thing; DISHONEST people. lying, cheating, pretending, etc fall under that category.

Rated R Stud

Reaction score
People who judge me but don't know shit about me, Bugs, Posers, My Ex, People who talk shit, Emo's, Anorexia's, School, People who drive slower then the second coming of christ, Traffic,

Sabinizer

Reaction score
People who are unwilling to give others a second chance.

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

People who bag me for my life choices. Seriously, fuck off, it's my life, not your's. If my life is that precious to you, than get your own life.

When people try to change themselves to something they're not.

People who are in absolute denial.

People who abuse animals. An eight year old kid was kicking at my dog at the park and laughing with his little friends. He ran up, and I tripped him over. Little prick.

People who like NAS-tard :shifty:

So if you're in the above list, plz gtfo.

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
Out of your whole list I find one...pretty strange

So what pisses you off/annoys/makes you angry/makes you want to rip somebodies throat out and shove it up their own arse?

Here's my list

People taking your iPod earphones out and asking 'What are you listening too?'. Pretty bad since I am almost constantly listening to my iPod. Seriously, why the fuck do you care, and why would you take out the earphones when I could just tell you??

People who act like they are king shit when they actually suck giant donkey dick at whatever they think they are king shit at. Or people who act as if they are above everybody else.

Emos, posers, hypocrites and tryhards.

Political Correctness.

People who judge something or somebody they know nothing about.

People who gives others a hard time because they have a crush on somebody. Deadset, fuck off.

People who are nice to somebody to their face, but become a douchebag when other people are around.

Other stuff I've forgotten but can't remember I'll add in later.

What about you?

I mean you judge Nascar when I bet you know really nothing about the sport

and I mean more then the turning left going straight BS...I mean stuff about the drivers the teams the tracks the history of Nascar

and you judge me without knowing me...so there for that brings me to my hate and that's hypocrites.

Moonlight Drive

I mean you judge Nascar when I bet you know really nothing about the sport

and I mean more then the turning left going straight BS...I mean stuff about the drivers the teams the tracks the history of Nascar

and you judge me without knowing me...so there for that brings me to my hate and that's hypocrites.

All they do is turn left.

I know everything about Nas-Tard.

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
Ok who has won the most races this year..

Who has the most Daytona 500 wins...

How many people have won 3 straight championships..

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

Ok who has won the most races this year..

Who has the most Daytona 500 wins...

How many people have won 3 straight championships..

No one cares about NAS-tard. All you have to do is turn left. OK, we get it. Now fuck off back to the NAS-tard thread if you wanna discuss it, because this is not the place to do it.

And you wonder why people don't like you. Get a clue.