• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

What now for John Cena?

straight_edge76

Faces sell merchendise to the majority of kids. How many kids do you see running ariound with RKO t-shirts

the dark knight

that isn't the point....point is, heels CAN sell merchandise (most of the time not as much as faces). and i dunno how it happens but orton shirts are usually top-sellers on wweshop.com....

wweshop.com said:
1. Triple H Eversoris T-Shirt EXCLUSIVE
2. Jeff Hardy 3 Armband Package EXCLUSIVE
3. WWE The Best of Saturday Night Main Event DVD
4. Hardys Green Pendant EXCLUSIVE
5. John Cena HLR Academy T-Shirt EXCLUSIVE
6. Randy Orton Gas Mask T-Shirt EXCLUSIVE
7. WWE Black Gift Bag
8. WWE: The Music Vol 9 CD
9. Triple H Hammer T-Shirt EXCLUSIVE
10. Jeff Hardy Basics YOUTH T-Shirt EXCLUSIVE
i dunno who buys from there, kids or adults.

noumenon

Heh...I'm usually one of those people buying the Orton shirts. Edge and Orton shirts I think are usually the top selling if for no other reason than they have the coolest graphics on them.

JurassicBonez

Yeah TDK got me on the "Faces sell merchandise, not heels." I didn't know Orton sold that much. But on to what I was talking about, he proved what I said earlier even better as too the whole Cena heel turn thing. He can be heel and still sell, it probably wont be as high as it is now but still, he'll sell.