• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

What now for John Cena?

Reaction score
Wrestlemania hype surrounds Randy Orton, Edge and Triple H + the typical Shawn Michaels and The Undertaker components. And then there's HoFs and Y2J, MiTB for the prospective talents and Stone Cold Steve Austin.

So - the question is, what will eventuate to determine John Cena's fate at WMXXV?

And we need an answer soon - his fans are throwing their Tonka trucks in disgust.

noumenon

As of right now I think we're headed towards an Edge/Cena rematch clause at Mania, along with an Orton/HHH match. I'm kind of hoping to see Cena pick the title up at Mania and be sent over to Smackdown with it.

CenaMark54

As of right now I think we're headed towards an Edge/Cena rematch clause at Mania, along with an Orton/HHH match. I'm kind of hoping to see Cena pick the title up at Mania and be sent over to Smackdown with it.

There is no way Cena is being sent to SD. He has a movie to promote.

Soulpower

I would hate to see Cena vs Edge and HHH vs Orton. Although Cena vs Edge always deliver (HHH and Orton, not so much) when they're together, the fact is we've seen both matches multiple times.

Why bother wasting a nice chunk of change to see something we've seen in the past?

"The John" Tell me more about this theory. Never heard about this rumor or any such thing before...this is new.

Basically, John Cena cuts a promo blasting the fans for their mixed reactions (Though he would call them deafening boos) and their signs like We've Cena Nuff and If Cena wins we riot. He would change his name to The John on the spot, and use his new catchphrase...

If your olfactory system is aware of what The John is preparing!

Hardcastle

Reaction score
If your olfactory system is aware of what The John is preparing!
LOL never heard about that..

Am I the only one to think that there is a little chance to have Cena vs Batista II at mania. I mean the communication around tista's injury was a little weird and I don't know it's just a feeling.

noumenon

I don't think Tits is going to be back in time for Mania. It seems pretty safe at this point we're headed for Cena/Edge with Cena ending up on Smackdown when it's all said and done...........and the WHC turned into a giant spinning diamond encrusted globe

xtremebadass

It will be RKO vs. HHH and Edge vs. Big Show

The only reason they took the title off Cena right before Mania is because they have bigger things planned for him. What's bigger than main eventing Mania?

STONE COLD STEVE AUSTIN THATS WHAT!