What JBL should do?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

The Rated R CMStar

Wikipedia is full of crap, maybe one dude read the that article on WWE.com about his surgery and edited that on Wiki. JBL is great, but Tazz is much better. The King is also good but he is better heelish. I also liked the Coach as a commentator

Reaction score
well saying as JBL's only been a heel commentator for about 2 years give or take, I think he's doing a fair job. Granted he's no Jerry Lawler but he's still just starting out with commentary. Give it some time and he'll be better.

Reaction score
JBL will be the best commentator that the WWE will ever have.....he's been great so far and I just htink that he will get better

★Chuck Zombie★

Reaction score
To be honest, I hated JBL at first (on commentary) . He started right after his feud with Rey and he would not shut up about "machismo." He constantly repeated himself and his quick wit hadn't shown up yet. I actually hated him more than Michael Cole....that's hard to be. But now that he's worked on it (very hard I would assume), he is definitely up there with Tazz. As for J.R. and King though, both are becoming shells of themselves, and they both are constantly mixing up names (something King hadn't always done). I wouldn't be surprised to see Cole and JBL move to RAW in the next few years and Todd Grisham take over lead on Smackdown!.

Reaction score
jbl and michael cole team reminds me of the gorilla mansoon/jesse ventura duo which means jbl in my opinion is pretty good at it.

Captive8

Reaction score
Wikipedia is full of crap, maybe one dude read the that article on WWE.com about his surgery and edited that on Wiki. JBL is great, but Tazz is much better. The King is also good but he is better heelish. I also liked the Coach as a commentator

Tazz is a terrible announcer. I was glad he got moved back over to ECW. Paul Heyman said it right in 2001 when he said that Vince took Tazz from a killing machine to a bad announcer.

Reaction score
I'm also not a big fan of tazz as an announcer,why did he stop wrestling anyway,was he injured? i agree jbl much better than tazz at color commentary.

Mojo

Reaction score
Well, for a start, he is the most stupid, oblivios commentator Wwe has ever had! Get him off!

the dark knight

no time to read the previous posts. sorry

JBL should not come back if his back and neck really bug him. he's good as a cc on smackdown. but he's not the best. king, although he started kissing ass for sometime now, is still the best imo.