What JBL should do?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

shefflad

Reaction score
I honestly think that JBL shouldn't return to the ring, because he can become by far the best color commenter of all time if remains doing that. He is one of the main reasons why i watch smackdown when i can, his commenrty is just fanastic. i wud like see him work with JR one day. Anyway i think smackdown will be fine if they get some good people in the draft
My predications are Umaga to ECW, Nitro to smackdown, Punk to smackdown, not sure who Raw will get tbh hope they mystrio

tasso10

Reaction score
JBL will most likely NOT wrestle again due to being fairly badly injured (i think its his back). Agreed he's a great colour commentator and i hope he stays there for a while. Love him paying out the Miz and him raving about Torrie.

But Yes Umaga could end up on Smackdown or ECW. Just hope Estrada joins in again as he was mad on the mic. And yes Nitro should move too.

The Leviathan

Reaction score
Tasso is right JBL can't wrestle because of having a serious injury, and I also agree he's really a great commentator but I don't see him and JR in a pairing. I remember talikng about Chief Jay Strongbow or something and it gives me some addtional facts.

Well.. Umaga, I wish he would be drafted on ECW...

Italian Outsider

Reaction score
yeah, despite i'd like to see JBL back, he won't be becuase of neck problems, and he is just too good as color commentator...

anyways forget about CM Punk moving from ECW for now, WWE knows that moving him would mean kill the brand.. so just forget about it

The Leviathan

Reaction score
Maybe we could still see JBL in action just like Stone Cold.... I think he could still do the clothesline from hell...

Nancy Di Loreto

Reaction score
I remember a while back there was rumor going around that JBL wanted to go back to wrestling full time again but VKM, due to the seriosu back injury. But yeah, he could still play a Stone Cold role on SD!, as we saw him give the Clothesline from Hell to Chris Masters at the Tribute to the Troops. And I remember watching him sell a Stunner on SD!. He did it DAMN well...

3lions

Reaction score
JBL would be a fool if he returned to the ring full-time. His back couldn't handle the schedule (although there was talk about him having this revolutionary new surgury...) and he has made the transition onto colour commentary very well and could easily become one of the best CC men in WWE history. I have come to really enjoy his work and feel the SD! commentary would suffer if he were to return to the ring (unless Tazz was moved back to the brand).

thewarmachine

Reaction score
i think that jbl is a horrible commentator it makes me sick i think he should wrestle so that i dont listen to his crap thats my opinnion

3lions

Reaction score
JBL is one of the best color commentators in years. Your opinion is therefore rejected.

Edge_Foreva

Reaction score
Agreed, JBL is a great commentator. He is the future of the WWE in terms of commentators. He is a main reason why I watch Smackdown. Give him time and he could be better than King that is if he already is better than King.

3lions

Reaction score
I don't rate The King. He annoys me. I liked him back in 2000 when he was more of a 'heel' commentator, favouring guys like Kurt Angle and such. Now he's just, there.

Great One

Lawler use to be much better, yeah, now he's more of a tweener which is kind of gay. Also, this topic is so poorly organized, only half of it is about JBL, the rest about random crap, but whatever, JBL is arguably the best commentator of all time... he's brilliant.

phantomgerald

JBL sucks as a heel commentator. when MVP debuts, he was ranting about how he looks like a stupid power ranger. now, he says that mvp is the future of sd and all that crap. and shut up about torrie wilson already

reaction

Reaction score
if u look JBL up on wikipedia.org it says he is waiting for doters to say he can return to the ring and when they do he all most likely return

MJ807

Reaction score
JBL sucks as a heel commentator. when MVP debuts, he was ranting about how he looks like a stupid power ranger. now, he says that mvp is the future of sd and all that crap. and shut up about torrie wilson already

All heel commentators are like that look at the King he thinks Masters is great then despicable the next week then the future of wrestling the week after. And all heel commentators are obsessed with the women of wrestling.