• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

What is your religion?

What is your religion?

• Protestantism

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Catholicism

• Judaism

• Mormonism

• Buddhism

• Atheist

• Hinduism

• Spiritualism

• Satanism

• Other

• Total voters

Nation

I am Protestant. There's a reason this is in the serious discussion forum so no flaming. If other please list what it is.

PeepShow

I'm guessing the most followed religion in the world, which isn't even on here (Christianity), would go under Catholicism?

Nation

Well what are you Protestant,Catholic, or some other form of Christian? If other then vote other.

PeepShow

I guess I don't know. I just have always known myself as a Christian. Not Catholic though. I honestly don't go to church very often. Pretty much a toss up i guess....

Wrestling Station

why the biggest religions aren't up?!
Islam, Christianity, Jewish..?

putting those ones as "others" is just wrong.
Thats a one sided discussion imo :thumbdown:

Wrestling Station

:iamwithstupid:

lol, They Are....

actually if you look at the poll.. the majority should vote for others (due to being religious in one of the three main reliegions) so this poll would be unjustified.

C4

I'm a Muslim and i'm proud to be one! :)

Islam is often wrongly associated with Terrorism, that's the only misunderstanding of this religion which leads to many other misunderstandings. Anyone knew that Islam actually means peace?

actually if you look at the poll.. the majority should vote for others (due to being religious in one of the three main reliegions) so this poll would be unjustified.

I don't think you caught on they are there! not in the others section they are actually listed.

The religion is not called Jewish it's called Judaism, which is there.

Islam = Muslim

Protestant = Christianity