What is your religion?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

What is your religion?

• Protestantism

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Catholicism

• Judaism

• Mormonism

• Buddhism

• Atheist

• Hinduism

• Spiritualism

• Satanism

• Other

• Total voters

Evil Austin

wow, i love how I am the only Jew.

nope.. I am just couldn't be fucked voting, if It made you happy I will ...

partners, (also so you know and make you feel better too, Taker, HHH, Dean Malenko, and Bill Goldberg are jews)

Reaction score
straight up christian, i am not really religious, and i dont usually visit church but i believe in god and occasionally read the bible.

Reaction score

partners, (also so you know and make you feel better too, Taker, HHH, Dean Malenko, and Bill Goldberg are jews)

when i found out goldberg was his real last name i was like MOM! BUBBY'S MAIDEN NAME IS GOLDBERG, RIGHT?!

it is.

WCW Rules

Reaction score
I'm a bit of a Confucian pertaining to values, but in truth, I'm agnostic. I will not refute against the existence of a God, but I will not support the idea that there is one either. I'm sort of in the middle, I guess.

Travis40

Actually, only Dean and Bill are Jews....but you also have great wrestlers such as A Train....Joel Gertner....Brian Knobbs.....and Marc Mero...lol