What is your ethnicity?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Zarhan

Reaction score
Argentinian - Italian - And I live in Canada so I talk Spanish,French,Italian and a little English.

SunWarrior18

Reaction score
I'm Portuguese, but I was born in Canada ( French Part of Canada ), but English is the first language I learnt ( Yet french had taking over, but I'm as good as in french as in english)

Travis40

lol at people saying "American"

How ignorant can some people be?

Millzy Pt. 2

Reaction score
and you most likely haven't met one because most are in washington DC, Seattle, Texas, and ohio, thats just the popular places.
Damn no wonder why D.C. was going so nuts when Obama won the election and the preparation and hype around his inauguration was so crazy. lol

xX???Xx

Reaction score
My dads last name is Moore so I can trace that back to Scottish and Gaelic roots, also my great grandpa married a cherokee indian woman so Im 1/16 cherokee.

On my moms side, the name is Renner which is obviously German

NinoBrown

Reaction score
Interesting to be exact, how did your ancestors from Jamaica end up in Toronto then?

My mom moved here when she was a teen. There's nuff Jamaicians up here, Guyanese & Trini. We host Caribana remember?

Ilmago

Reaction score
I am a Canadian and I have a bit of Irish in me.