• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

What is your ethnicity?

Zarhan

Argentinian - Italian - And I live in Canada so I talk Spanish,French,Italian and a little English.

I'm Portuguese, but I was born in Canada ( French Part of Canada ), but English is the first language I learnt ( Yet french had taking over, but I'm as good as in french as in english)

Travis40

lol at people saying "American"

How ignorant can some people be?

Millzy Pt. 2

and you most likely haven't met one because most are in washington DC, Seattle, Texas, and ohio, thats just the popular places.
Damn no wonder why D.C. was going so nuts when Obama won the election and the preparation and hype around his inauguration was so crazy. lol

xX???Xx

My dads last name is Moore so I can trace that back to Scottish and Gaelic roots, also my great grandpa married a cherokee indian woman so Im 1/16 cherokee.

On my moms side, the name is Renner which is obviously German