• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

What is Heath Slater gonna do now?

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
Put him with DZ and Ryder in a job squad deal, fuck the miz. Don't do the stupid 3mb deal, that's dead. He get's a new theme, wears different gear, but still jobs.

WWESpongefan

The Showoff
Reaction score
After last night with his small segment with Rusev it sounded to me like he could be the next Real American... If Zeb would work with him. After all he did say if they liked Russia so much why didn't they just go back. He got a positive reaction from that. Too bad his match was only like 30 seconds after that.

Wacokid27

The Dark Master
Reaction score
Yeah, because headlining an armory or a high school gymnasium in front of 30 people is better than being a "jobber to the stars" in the biggest promotion in the world and performing twice a week in front of 10,000+.

[HASHTAG]#iwclogic[/HASHTAG]

wk

P.S.: Not directed at @CM Punk Girl...you rock, chica.

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
Been hearing some rumors starting to heat up especially after a dark match and a few house shows recently, it seems that Slater and Sandow are about to be paired off together.. not sure how it will work out but I'm not opposed personally.

I'm just curious to see if that will add onto or evolve into the jobber stable.

Create 3MB with Sandow
I don't think they're going to recreate 3MB, Hornswoggle has to film Leprechaun still so I would imagine his appearances will be limited to none for awhile now. But Slater and Sandow seem likely to be the next team (most likely jobber squad) in the division.

Pratchett

The Artiste
Reaction score
Team with fellow jobber Zack Ryder and become a tag team known as 2MB (or still 3MB, if you count Hornswoggle.)
Or they could go with the obvious gimmick of Slater/Ryder/Hornswoggle and call them the 2 1/2 Man Band. Set up the gimmick to be kind of like the TV show. Keeps an element of comedy on the show even though still jobbing. Funnier than 3MB anyway.

Ovaldinho

Reaction score
Recreate his NXT Season 1 Gimmick where Christian is his mentor and teaches him about charisma again as Christian wants one more match....For the title....the title being the tag titles

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
Recreate his NXT Season 1 Gimmick where Christian is his mentor and teaches him about charisma again as Christian wants one more match....For the title....the title being the tag titles
I think if they did a Slater with Christian mentoring him rather than the Slater/Sandow team they have planned would be an interesting idea.