• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

What is Heath Slater gonna do now?

BrockLesnarFanForLife

The Lunatic Fringe
What is Heath Slater gonna do now? his buddies Drew and Jindar are gone so how are WWE gonna explain that on Raw if Heath is on the show?. They were all on Raw last week so nobody is gonna forget that

Wilby

Follower of Buzzards
Big Clem Layfield

HAHA, imagine if he just roles out on Monday with that gimmick? Priceless.

In all seriousness though I don't think it changes much that Drew and Jinder are gone from his side. Slater will probably just go back to being the one man band with Hornswoggle continuing to be his sidekick, he will still be jobbing regardless.

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
Yeah, I guess Slater's gonna be back to being the one man band now, hence still gonna be jobbing.

That's right, WWE. Keep on screwing talented superstars. Kudos.

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Him having a reign like Santino's back in '07 would be gold, with the Honk-O-Meter and everything.

The GOAT

The Architect
Hotshot
Team with fellow jobber Zack Ryder and become a tag team known as 2MB (or still 3MB, if you count Hornswoggle.)

It's not just a knock against Ryder, I can actually see him being part of this gimmick, wearing goofy looking glasses and head-bands as usual while stringing an air guitar. Maybe they could show Slater being bummed out over his two band-mates being fired (or walking out on him, as the on-screen explanation may be) and he's sitting there talking with Hornswoggle about what to do, and that's when Zack Ryder walks in to the rescue... or something.

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
I could see them reworking Slater as a "solo act" ala Axl Rose and Ozzy, and making Hornswoggle his manager. The yoko to his John if you will.