What If Matt Morgan Became A Masked Monster?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

JurassicBonez

Reaction score
Matt Morgan bores me. It's strange because I can't really put my finger on why exactly....he has good size and all but him in general makes me zzzzzz. I just don't see anything appealing.

That's not to say that he sucks, I just don't stay focused when he comes on and I usually use that time for a piss break.

:wtf: He's not a diva?

I see alot of potential in Morgan. I've been a follower since he started wrestling in TNA when he was revealed as Christian's final teammate for his Lockdown team.

Axis

Reaction score
You support the douche who posts LMAO at Xpac carrying Kane with no supporting statement and you're getting on me for not defending Sean Waltman. Get real.

Sean Waltman at one time was a really good wrestler. Kane is a lumbering oaf. He was never exciting to watch unless he was paired with someone better.

What a silly statement. Proof that one wrestler carried another? Okay, prove that Waltman carried Kane, besides using empty adjectives.

Jon Honcho

Reaction score
A. Matt Morgan blows hard.
B. Kane is the best masked monster ever. Period.
According to Axis you would need to back up your silly statement with proof.

I'm not sure what competition there is in the masked monster department. I'm thinking right now off the top of my head and I can only conjure up Abyss, Mankind, Vader, and that's it. I'm sure I'm missing some guys but Vader was a much better masked monster heel. Exclamation!

Axis

Reaction score
According to Axis you would need to back up your silly statement with proof.

This makes no sense. The only reason I asked you for evidence was because you berated my post on the basis that it didn't provide evidence. The idea that hard evidence is needed in order to make a claim that one worker carried another was put forward by you, not me.

...god...

Reaction score
Fuck masked monster, I'd go as far to say that Kane was the best monster, EVER. He's the shit. I think Morgan is undercriticized, but he's not in Kane's league. Morgan has potential, and he's not nearly as bad as Eric Young, imo. I like Morgan's signature moves and he can actually work the mic well. Not gonna defend the moving slowly thing, though.