What Do You Think Of Ric Flair??? Think He Should Retire??? Post Here

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

John

Kaedon has said its ok so heres the official rick flair thread.

so heres my view of the old timer. He should have retired years ago and should not be on TV every week. and i am glad what happened to Flair on this past weeks smackdown. And Come Wrestlemania 24 i hope he retires. Shawn is better than him any day. post what you think about Rick Flair.

rosewt01

Reaction score
Website
www.123.co.uk
Favorite Wrestler
abyss
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajlee
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
I dont agree with that. I think Flair is legendary and hope he stays after Wrestlemania.

monkeystyle

Reaction score
Yup, I'm a big Flair fan, and I hope for one last title reign before he retires. After all they gave one to Hogan, it was short, and shockingly was not terrible.

I posted this in the box, but I'll repost it here.

Ideal Flair scenario:

Flair defeats HBK at Wrestlemania, and HHH wins the World title from Orton. HHH has the obligatory rematch at Backlash meanwhile Flair continues to win. After Backlash Flair challenges HHH for the title, which Flair wins. Flair gets a one-two month run that can end with him losing to the MitB winner or back to HHH.

Also its Ric Flair.

Christian

Reaction score
Yup, I'm a big Flair fan, and I hope for one last title reign before he retires. After all they gave one to Hogan, it was short, and shockingly was not terrible.

I posted this in the box, but I'll repost it here.

Ideal Flair scenario:

Flair defeats HBK at Wrestlemania, and HHH wins the World title from Orton. HHH has the obligatory rematch at Backlash meanwhile Flair continues to win. After Backlash Flair challenges HHH for the title, which Flair wins. Flair gets a one-two month run that can end with him losing to the MitB winner or back to HHH.

Also its Ric Flair.
I'm also a big Flair fan. I hate when people talk shit about Flair and call him 'talentless' and shit like that. That soudns like a fun little scenario there MS :p

monkeystyle

Reaction score
It is fun, and it lets Flair go out on a high note. Which he more than deserves. And I don't care what anyone says about his age or about his physical look, he can still put on a 5 star match when he wants to.

HHHforever

Reaction score
^I couldn't agree more. I'm shocked by all the Flair love, but I like it lol. I like your little scenario with Flair holding the belt. Personally I still want HHH to win the belt via figure four if Flair does end up losing his match with HBK.

John

no i didnt. his real names rick fleir. but i posted it rick flair but kaedon edited it. i hope he retires.

monkeystyle

Reaction score
Congratulations on making a coherent arguement, and I changed it back.

John

thanks monkey. lol. i just have to make a point that two years ago he was made to look hardcore by falling off a ladder at WM and then having thumbtacks in his back. how hardcore is flair how a days. hot very i say, and not very good.

monkeystyle

Reaction score
So talent is based on how hardcore they are? By that logic New Jack is the greatest wrestler who ever lived.

Try again.

John

no i was sayin, that he was trying an image change and it didnt work. and thats what fustrated me. he was stylin and profilling and then falling off ladders.

Nation

I wouldn't mind seeing him in a manager role at all but his wrestling days should and hopefully will be over.

Enigma22

Reaction score
he should have retired years ago... a lot of the young people will remember him how he is now and now hes boring in the ring tbh... good on the mic but terrible in the ring now imo...

monkeystyle

Reaction score
no i was sayin, that he was trying an image change and it didnt work. and thats what fustrated me. he was stylin and profilling and then falling off ladders.

I don't think so. Flair has done many so called "hardcore" matches through out his career. Just because that was the first one you ever saw, doesn't mean it was an image change.