• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

What are you watching right now?

Death Walker

Better Known As King Of Armageddon | Trapped In Darkness
Just started watching this show, Peaky Blinders:

And I'm enjoying it. From the very first episode, it keeps you intrigued and doesn't slow down that much. I love shows that keep you interested every second and this is one of them... at least for now. There's 5 seasons on Netflix, 6 episodes each season and each episode is about an hour long.

Death Walker

Better Known As King Of Armageddon | Trapped In Darkness
Just started this today, it's supposed to be based off of some Marvel characters:

helstrom.jpg

Cam!

Wowza
images (1).jpg

Steve Carell, Jennifer Aniston, and Reese Witherspoon. An very expensive all star cast. Supposedly Aniston and Witherspoon both make $2 million each, per episode. That means they both got at least $20 million from Apple just from first season. I actually was really digging the show, but I really don't see Apple throwing this much money towards this show for a very long time.

Jacob Fox

Quiet You
I am watching various parts of the seventh season of Deep Space Nine. I've been interested in studying Louise Fletcher's acting ability and thus and watching her role in the show as Kai Winn Adami. She plays such a good villain and I am trying to understand some of the subtleties of her part.