What are you watching right now?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
Reaction score
Thought it'd be cool to have a thread like this, since we've got the 'What song are you listening to?' thread.

[Can we have this thread stickied, mods? Please, I'd be grateful.]

Anyways, right now I'm watching this... Enjoying it. Vince Russo is pretty much right about everything he says.

Last edited:

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
I'm watching Nathan For You, it's pretty funny.. although I do have a liking bias for those types of shows "sarcastic, straight faced, comedy".

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
Reaction score
Watching 'Ready To Rumble'. Wow, haven't watched this one in years... Classic!

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
Idk, just finished a couple of shows actually.. it's time to choose two new ones that I can go back and forth between, usually I like to do a drama or action show and then a comedic show to balance it out.

Right now I'm re-watching the first couple seasons of Community and then re-watching the first season of Raising Hope until I find the two shows I'm looking for.

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
Reaction score
Idk, just finished a couple of shows actually.. it's time to choose two new ones that I can go back and forth between, usually I like to do a drama or action show and then a comedic show to balance it out.

Right now I'm re-watching the first couple seasons of Community and then re-watching the first season of Raising Hope until I find the two shows I'm looking for.

Try these two:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Intelligence_(U.S._TV_series)
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/True_Detective_(TV_series)

I would also recommend The Walking Dead and The Following

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
Good for you, man.
Sometimes, I also get really bored.. I'm looking for a seasonal job that will give me like 15-20 hrs a week so I can just chill and make a little extra cash..

I think I'm bout to start watching American Horror Story with my lady friend.

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
Reaction score
Sometimes, I also get really bored.. I'm looking for a seasonal job that will give me like 15-20 hrs a week so I can just chill and make a little extra cash..

I think I'm bout to start watching American Horror Story with my lady friend.

Well, yeah, getting bored is the downside of it... Good luck finding a job, though. It's really hard finding one here where I live.

AHS is not really my thing, but if some of my lady friends wanted me to watch it with 'em, I certainly would.

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
Well, yeah, getting bored is the downside of it... Good luck finding a job, though. It's really hard finding one here where I live.

AHS is not really my thing, but if some of my lady friends wanted me to watch it with 'em, I certainly would.

Personally I want her to start Sons of Anarchy with me, I feel like we'd both have decent interests in that show rather than only one of us being interested in AHS because personally I don't care to watch AHS..

as for the job thing yeah it's pretty hard, I'm definitely just going to look for a seasonal job, most likely at Toys R' Us, Babies R' Us, Goodwill.. etc.. Definitely not going to settle for Fast Food, I've done that once and it was soo shitty..

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
Reaction score
Personally I want her to start Sons of Anarchy with me, I feel like we'd both have decent interests in that show rather than only one of us being interested in AHS because personally I don't care to watch AHS..

as for the job thing yeah it's pretty hard, I'm definitely just going to look for a seasonal job, most likely at Toys R' Us, Babies R' Us, Goodwill.. etc.. Definitely not going to settle for Fast Food, I've done that once and it was soo shitty..

Oh yeah, thanks for reminding me. Sons of Anarchy is something I wanna watch, as well. It's getting a lot of praise from what I've gathered, so I'll most likely start watching it soon. I've been meaning to watch it for months now, but never really got to it, at the time I was finishing up my senior year, so it kinda got lost in the shuffle...

Good call on wanting to watch something like SoA with your lady friend, than AHS, though.

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
Found the next comedy/sitcom I will pair a show up with.. it's called "About a Boy" the pilot was pretty decent. Never even heard of the show before until now but apparently they're doing second season or it's already out or something.