What are you watching right now?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Rogue

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
kassiusohno
I found a Netflix original called Borgia that's peaked my interest. It seems like it's been discontinued after the first two seasons though.

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
I found a Netflix original called Borgia that's peaked my interest. It seems like it's been discontinued after the first two seasons though.
Nah, should be a 3rd season coming to Netflix early-mid next year, it just premiered in mid September on Canal+; it actually started airing on Sky Italia before coming to North America via Netflix.

Roadster

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
uUsHwHt
Favorite Wrestler
CVWSrPC
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
L1l4tIp
I'm currently watching Z Nation because I'm too lazy to change the channel, atm.

Lackin

I'm a F'kn Mark - It's my real name.
Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
zFgjY9e
WWEF 11/10 Much watch again, so interesting.

Bort

WALKEN'
Reaction score
Rewatching Twin Peaks again after the big announcement. I can't be the only big Twin Peaks fan around here.

Wow Bob, wow.

Watched the series 15 years ago when I was a kid and I remember loving the fuck out of it despite "not getting" many parts of it. It's on my "to rewatch" list (+ the movie). I'm a big BIG Lynch aficionado.

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
Watched the series 15 years ago when I was a kid and I remember loving the fuck out of it despite "not getting" many parts of it. It's on my "to rewatch" list (+ the movie). I'm a big BIG Lynch aficionado.
pretty sure it's on netflix, but it used TPB and got both seasons for under 4gb. You have a fuckload of time, but to throw it out for others showtime is actually going to on demand the first two seasons in the months leading up.

I just am really excited for it all. The supernatural drama to set the stone, most people don't realize this was pre-ex files and really set the tempo. What bothers me most is the misunderstanding of why the 2nd season is set up as it is. They were getting fucked and thought nearly every episode after 7 was it's own. Fire Walk With Me is a dank movie as is the 2nd season ending, and they are finally getting work done to work towards Lynch's vision of more twin peaks (the prequel was supposed to be 1/3 movies)

I'm so fucking jacked for this, do you remember the end of the last season and have you seen fire walk with me? (the original was over 3 hours, it was forced to be cut down but all the new shit was released this year)

Bort

WALKEN'
Reaction score
I remember the show finale being great, pure Lynch right there. Could you imagine what this show could've been on HBO? Fuck me sideways. Twin Peaks is probably the first show that showed us there are rules to be broken on TV.

Thank god the next season is on Showtime, they'll not interfere on Lynch at all.

Reactions: Aids Johnson

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
Just finished the first hobbit movie.

Really dug the portrayals of Bilbo, Thorin as well as Fili and Kili. Gandalf is Gandalf. Still get chills in the bad way from watching Gollum, never comfortable with that thing, straight out of my childhood nightmares.

Enjoyed it. Onto Desolation now.

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
Reaction score
Just finished the first hobbit movie.

Really dug the portrayals of Bilbo, Thorin as well as Fili and Kili. Gandalf is Gandalf. Still get chills in the bad way from watching Gollum, never comfortable with that thing, straight out of my childhood nightmares.

Enjoyed it. Onto Desolation now.

I still haven't watched neither of the Hobbit movies, heard they're great. Loved LOTR trilogy, though.

Call me weird or whatever, but seeing Gollum makes me wanna beat him. Dunno why, tbh.

Last edited:

Bort

WALKEN'
Reaction score
I heard the Hobbit movies are glorified CGI wankfests with few million NARROW ESCAPE~ scenes. But still, I need to watch them to prepare myself for the third one.

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
I heard the Hobbit movies are glorified CGI wankfests with few million NARROW ESCAPE~ scenes. But still, I need to watch them to prepare myself for the third one.
Yeah I mean you're gonna have to watch them in preparation for the third one to come out here within the year or a little after... they're really great, even though I wasn't too much a fan of the original cinematic trio of movies that came out, I've enjoyed the first two "Hobbit" movies that have been released so far.

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
Yeah I mean you're gonna have to watch them in preparation for the third one to come out here within the year or a little after... they're really great, even though I wasn't too much a fan of the original cinematic trio of movies that came out, I've enjoyed the first two "Hobbit" movies that have been released so far.
The last one is christmas this year.

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
8ad417590b2737ee62de663fcfdfb449.png

Not entirely sure what season but it's either 1 or 2 because they seem too old.

Forrest OAKADA

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
8ad417590b2737ee62de663fcfdfb449.png

Not entirely sure what season but it's either 1 or 2 because they seem too old.
It says 1st season on the image, bro...

Anyway, I've been watching Doctor Who every Saturday as there's nothing else on and the seasons been decent so far...Too much focus on Clara but the last two episodes have been solid, especially with the 2d monsters in a 3d world.