What are you watching right now?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
Sons of Anarchy S7 E12.. GETTING CLOSE TO THE FINALE! Gonna be pissed when I watch the final episode but whatever it was a decent enough series.

Bball_91

Jobber
Reaction score
I have my DVR going with a few episodes of Shark Tank and then last weeks Amazing Race. I've had to work the last couple weekends so haven't been able to watch as many of my shows when they are on.

Spwn85

Jobber
Reaction score
I have my DVR going with a few episodes of Shark Tank and then last weeks Amazing Race. I've had to work the last couple weekends so haven't been able to watch as many of my shows when they are on.

Shark Tank and Amazing Race are my Friday night shows! I enjoy them both.

Right now I am watching The Tomorrow People on Netflix.

Bball_91

Jobber
Reaction score
Watching some recorded episodes of Gotham and maybe some Netflix later. I need to catch up on some of my shows.

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
Legit starring Jim Jeffries & DJ Qualls.. S1 E1.
Let me know how you like this. I really enjoyed both of Jeffries' stand up sets on Netflix. I tried starting S1E1 of Legit one day and just wasn't in the mood to watch tv and turned it off. I'd be interested in giving it a watch maybe.

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
Let me know how you like this. I really enjoyed both of Jeffries' stand up sets on Netflix. I tried starting S1E1 of Legit one day and just wasn't in the mood to watch tv and turned it off. I'd be interested in giving it a watch maybe.
E1 was aight, haven't progressed past it, I'm kind of skeptical knowing it got cancelled after two seasons but the reviews don't seem to be bad so I'll prlly finish it up over the next week or two.