What are you watching right now?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
I've been watching some old AE stuff... June of 97 Raw right now, just before the KOTR. Austin's war with the Hart foundation is one of the GOAT feuds.

Reactions: Prince Bálor

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
Viaplay (a Swedish equivalent to Netflix) just added every episode of West Wing. And since I was just a kid when it originally aired I figured why not. 8 minutes into the pilot and loving it.

Majour

Filthy Creep
Reaction score
Such a good show, S2 premier is such a huge shocker.. I totally wish it had got more than two seasons though. Jimmi Simpson AKA Lloyd Lowery is my favorite character by far.

I finished season 2, this needs another season to wrap it all up.

Watching Royal Rumble 1993

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
Reaction score
Re-watching Time Splitters & Taguchi vs The Young Bucks & Kenny Omega from NJPW's 'New Year Dash'

EDIT: This is how you work a 10 minute tag team match. Total non-stop action. ;)
This was a too sweet match, as well as the reDRagon vs Forever Hooligans. Just grand stuff.

Last edited: