We're obviousLY not very 'smart' marks

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Airfixx

I'll admit I was expecting Cage, but at the same time Matt being the attacker and betraying Jeff was always, to me, a better proposition storyline-wise...

Good stuff WWE! :y:

Kizza

I was hoping that he would return at the rumble, but a part of me still believes that he hasn't even signed with the WWE and this is all pretentious bullcrap.

Airfixx

I was hoping that he would return at the rumble, but a part of me still believes that he hasn't even signed with the WWE and this is all pretentious bullcrap.

"Pretentious"? How? Please explain...

The Rated R CMStar

I have to agree with Kizza. As far as I'm concer, Christian couldn't even be signed by WWE (most likely he is, but there are the same odds he isn't)

In the end, I think we will be surprised by his return, a la Big Show.

noumenon

WWE actually pulled a swerve on the smarks...good job..lol.
I honestly was not completely shocked we didn't see the return of Christian last night. It did seem that they were going with the traitor Matt angle over the past few weeks by kind of thrusting Matt more and more into this storyline.
It seems we're mostly likely gonna get Edge vs. Christian and Hardy vs. Hardy.

milkman7

Reaction score
I was expecting Christian, but now I am intrigued to see where this is going.

paulie

Reaction score
as someone else said wwe have pulled out a great storyline with matt and jeff no-one seen that coming and if the wwe are now going to go with (if christian returns)jeff/hristian v,s edge/matt that would be superb,,,,,

Evil Austin

The only issue with this, has previously mentioned, is that these two feuded in late '01, and it failed, so why should it work now?

But we definitely were swerved.

Because in late o1' Christian was a mid carder at best and Edge was a mid carder with a KOTR under his belt. And now in 09' both of them are former champions and are more experienced and could pull it off better.

imo/

Reaction score
i'm not trying to be an asshole i just find it funny that some people seem to assume wwe creates their product for the smart fans.

anyway to get this thread back on topic. i'm going to predict that if christian does come back it will be to challenge edge for the title at wrestlemania.

To be fair though, I would guess that the writing staff is taking into account the online talk. Somewhat. I wouldn't say they're basing all their product on it, but with some rumors and talk. I would have guessed they changed the Christian re-debut because of the internet talk.

Keelan Balderson

Reaction score
You need to remember sometimes WWE deliberately leak out stories to swerve us, or as people mentioned they swerve us when a story gets too popular.

I just hope he doesn't come in with no real purpose now.

noumenon

He's obviously under contract already, they're just letting us squirm a little. It honestly seems they're gonna go with an Edge/Big Show angle. We may have to wait until Mania...or even post Mania until all these loose ends are tied up.

CT Styles

Ninja*Star said:
Because in late o1' Christian was a mid carder at best and Edge was a mid carder with a KOTR under his belt. And now in 09' both of them are former champions and are more experienced and could pull it off better.
We're talking about the Hardys though, aren't we?

The Rated R CMStar

Besides, Edge is a former WWE Champion and World Heavyweight Champion in WWE.

Christian was a champion in TNA.

Not the same by a longshot.