We're obviousLY not very 'smart' marks

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Moonlight Drive

As Christian didn't return at the Rumble at all. That seemed to be everyone's idea when and how he'd come back, but looks like we were all wrong. But now it's time to guess again; how and when will Christian enter the WWE, if he does at all?

I really have no idea at this point. The only theory I have is instead of E & C vs The Hardy Boyz, we get Edge & Matt vs Jeff & Christian.

Discuss.

J

I said that in the joke just throwing it out in the sb a while ago but I actually think Jeff and Christian vs. Matt and Edge. Maybe Edge and Matt are pissed at Jeff and Christian for jumping ship to TNA back in the day. :shifty:

The Rated R CMStar

All we have gotten are rumors that Cage is coming back to WWE. Most likely it will happen, but if anyone had their hopes up that Cage was coming back at the Rumble and was let down at any form, is their fault for believing the net rumors.

Reaction score
If the crowd chant before the WWE Championship title was any idea, the backstage production staff will be working on something decent as Christian's return.

Chuck Taylor's Grenade

That is precisely why Christian didn't show up. The WWE saw that everybody was talking about Christian showing up at the Rumble so they changed it in an attempt to surprise the fans. It's the same thing that happened with Jericho's return.

Jaybsty

Reaction score
yet again. with this 'everyone' shit.

Moonlight Drive

You obviously understood what I meant, so is it necessary to bring up just pedantic errors?

seX-Power

Christian might return at NWO interfering in the EC match or just on Smackdown. It's hard to predict now, even though I never really saw him returning at the Rumble. And I agree, Jeff&Christian v Matt&Edge would be awesome.

The Rated R CMStar

Tbf, most members did think Christian was coming back at the RR.

His generalization isn't too far from reality

Moonlight Drive

The point isn't I generalized, he's just trying to be a pretentious douchebag.

Jaybsty

Reaction score
i'm not trying to be an asshole i just find it funny that some people seem to assume wwe creates their product for the smart fans.

anyway to get this thread back on topic. i'm going to predict that if christian does come back it will be to challenge edge for the title at wrestlemania.

J

Tbh I wasen't 100% into the theory he was returning. Although I did say I hope he did, but only so people would quit all the Christain talk. The guys a good wrestler but come on he's not amazing and if you don't believe me ask Sharky I was talking to him bout it earlier.

Chuck Taylor's Grenade

i'm not trying to be an asshole i just find it funny that some people seem to assume wwe creates their product for the smart fans.

anyway to get this thread back on topic. i'm going to predict that if christian does come back it will be to challenge edge for the title at wrestlemania.

You obviously overestimate the power of the word "everyone". If I wrote "everybody in the arena was chanting "we want *something*" it doesn't mean that I personally watched each and every person in the arena chant that. It means that as a majority alot of people were. Don't take it so literally next time. And as far as Christian returning to challenge Edge it would be interesting yes but at the same time I doubt the WWE would give a title shot on the biggest show ever to someone who just jumped ship from TNA essentially bypassing people like Jeff Hardy, Triple H, Taker, etc.

Qwake

To be fair I was telling people who wouldn't return at the Rumble no matter how big the rumours. I could see Christian returning as a suprise entrant in the EC at NWO next month which would be huge and him winning would be good cos it would be a good huge comeback match/win where he went on to feud with Edge to Wrestlemania which would be awesome where Matt and Jeff feud and maybe both go in MITB or have a seperate match but putting them in MITB would be good imo.