Well Hello..

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

PeepShow

Best in the World
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
oAYiXZo
Favorite Wrestler
eAVr0ua
Favorite Wrestler
w7tcn6p
Favorite Wrestler
FOxu9qI
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
66EZrsh
Favorite Sports Team
OPg6il8
Favorite Sports Team
T5Zw0Si
Well what's your PSN then

nation

Reaction score
Peep sucks at COD. Add me. WRATHOFKRATOS. Might not be all caps. I never remember.

PeepShow

Best in the World
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
oAYiXZo
Favorite Wrestler
eAVr0ua
Favorite Wrestler
w7tcn6p
Favorite Wrestler
FOxu9qI
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
66EZrsh
Favorite Sports Team
OPg6il8
Favorite Sports Team
T5Zw0Si
:lmao

Nice 0.6 K/D you have you sack a shit.

PeepShow

Best in the World
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
oAYiXZo
Favorite Wrestler
eAVr0ua
Favorite Wrestler
w7tcn6p
Favorite Wrestler
FOxu9qI
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
66EZrsh
Favorite Sports Team
OPg6il8
Favorite Sports Team
T5Zw0Si

G 3

Reaction score
xbox weak as hell with that Red Ring of Death. HAHAHA

And how often does that happen on a new xbox? And ROFL at xbox is weak. When do you hear people talking about Playstation online? It's almost always talk about Live. Don't hate on the great

PeepShow

Best in the World
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
oAYiXZo
Favorite Wrestler
eAVr0ua
Favorite Wrestler
w7tcn6p
Favorite Wrestler
FOxu9qI
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
66EZrsh
Favorite Sports Team
OPg6il8
Favorite Sports Team
T5Zw0Si
I'd rather save 50 bucks and play for free and not go through 7 consoles in 4 years like my friend has. I guess I just like convenience and not pulling my fucking hair out.

Lil' Woj21

Reaction score
The whole Red Ring thing. I know alot of my friends who buy brand new X-Box 260 and they get the ring with in the first 3 months of owning it. Speaking of Red Ring. My friend just had it happen to him after only owning it for like a month.

And i always hear about online play for PS3. X-Box isnt worth sending in every 6-7 months. FUCK DAT

Lady Redfield

Itchy tasty
Reaction score
I've had my 360 for years and it hasn't given me the red rings of death yet, though I play my PS3 more because PS3 is god.

...but, yeah, interesting how you have the same IP and claim to be friends with similar ideas for your locations. He logged off, you came on.....

-Constantine

Reaction score
I've had my 360 for years and it hasn't given me the red rings of death yet, though I play my PS3 more because PS3 is god.

...but, yeah, interesting how you have the same IP and claim to be friends with similar ideas for your locations. He logged off, you came on.....

Apologies for double post, but would you like a life story? We've been friends since 3rd grade. Similar locations is why your suspicious of us being same person are large? Really? I joined and put mine, he joined we're friends saw mine and put his. If you like I can upload a pictures and give your my Fb and he can give you his.

Lay down your accusations. We live in the same house, which OMG!!! only has one desktop computer. Therefore, ONE count em 11111 ip adress.

Satisfied? So you can either welcome your two new GOOD well-rounded posters, or you can let your suspicions get the best of you. I don't give a fuck either way.

I got on because He's watching 10,000 BC and I just got back from seeing Iron Man 2 with my girlfriend. I'll be sure to take a picture of my ticket stub so you dont think I made it up. =]

This entire rant was probably completely unnecessary, but I like to lay things to rest before they get started.