Weebo's BTB Poster Request Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Weebo

Reaction score
Weebo thanks alot for reminding me, these are great but is it possible to do the Rumble pic and put Jeff Hardy instead of Kennedy please
here you go, if any changes are needed feel free to ask
d94f0e7548.jpg

KingRKO121

Reaction score
wait I wanted a regular ppv size banner that was my fault also could I just think of a new idea for that ppv and request it

Weebo

Reaction score
Yeah King, just make a news request

KingRKO121

Reaction score
*PPV or Weekly Show Poster*
Pro PPV or Weekly Show it is most like: Judgement Day (this years theme with Kane)

Name: RWA Collision Coarse

Wrestler(s) (If any): Kurt Angle & Triple H

Text: Live on Pay-Per-View February 23rd ( under logo) / History Reborn

Color(s): Fire, Black, & Silver

Size: Regular PPV poster

Anything else special you want on it (be specific): Alright I want a pic main pic of Triple H and Kurt Angle in the front. Then behind them blend into the background pics of them winning titles ( HHH at WM x8 and Angle with world title whatever) also in the back have as train colliding causing an explosion

THANKS AGAIN, you are truly the best thanks again for this

Evil Austin

by the way this WAW is not going to be started for about a week and a half but i want the logo ready. thanks
*Company Logo*
Name: WAW we are wrestling
Color(s): W (black) A (blood red) W (black) and if possible a new line in black we are wretling. but background white ?
Size: normal logo for a btb company
Style (Hardcore, Clean Cut, Stylish, Grunge, Sporty, Devilish/Demonic, etc.): pretty much just a white background. w's = black A= blood red and we are wrestling underneath is black.
Example(s): (i dont really have an example do you really need one ?)
Explain what logo should look like (be specific):
ok -

white background
WAW
(by the way can you make the two W's like with the old ecw with barbed wire around them ? and underneath the WAW can you put we are wrestling.)

if i did not fill it out properly tell me what to change.

thanks

Switchy

Reaction score
*Remake Professional Championship*
Championship being remade (include clear pic if possible): ECW Title (the current 1, not the original ECW 1)
Size: 250x100, I only need small icons
What is to stay the same (be specific): Everything except the ECW logo's and all references to ECW
What is to change (be specific): RWF will be wherever ECW used to be on there (use the RWF logo I supplied before please but make it black instead)

Thanks.

Weebo

Reaction score
*PPV or Weekly Show Poster*
Pro PPV or Weekly Show it is most like: Judgement Day (this years theme with Kane)

Name: RWA Collision Coarse

Wrestler(s) (If any): Kurt Angle & Triple H

Text: Live on Pay-Per-View February 23rd ( under logo) / History Reborn

Color(s): Fire, Black, & Silver

Size: Regular PPV poster

Anything else special you want on it (be specific): Alright I want a pic main pic of Triple H and Kurt Angle in the front. Then behind them blend into the background pics of them winning titles ( HHH at WM x8 and Angle with world title whatever) also in the back have as train colliding causing an explosion

THANKS AGAIN, you are truly the best thanks again for this
98d5967d1f.jpg

therazar

Reaction score
Hey weebo i requested on the other forum i dont need it right now but i was wondering if you would want me to post it on this forum?

Evil Austin

um weebo i think you may have accidentally missed my one about a page back

Weebo

Reaction score
by the way this WAW is not going to be started for about a week and a half but i want the logo ready. thanks
*Company Logo*
Name: WAW we are wrestling
Color(s): W (black) A (blood red) W (black) and if possible a new line in black we are wretling. but background white ?
Size: normal logo for a btb company
Style (Hardcore, Clean Cut, Stylish, Grunge, Sporty, Devilish/Demonic, etc.): pretty much just a white background. w's = black A= blood red and we are wrestling underneath is black.
Example(s): (i dont really have an example do you really need one ?)
Explain what logo should look like (be specific):
ok -

white background
WAW
(by the way can you make the two W's like with the old ecw with barbed wire around them ? and underneath the WAW can you put we are wrestling.)

if i did not fill it out properly tell me what to change.

thanks
8b4db9fbfc.png

Weebo

Reaction score
Hey weebo i requested on the other forum i dont need it right now but i was wondering if you would want me to post it on this forum?
You only need to post it on one

Weebo

Reaction score
um weebo i think you may have accidentally missed my one about a page back
I went and looked back and the last one you requested i filled. It had HHH, HBK, Goldberg and Orton on it with the WWE title. I did fill it two pages back

Status
Not open for further replies.