WCW - The New Millenium

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

DANTE savage

Reaction score
Sorry man, I misinterpreted what you said. This is just a quick update on how Spring Stampede is going. I have written most of the matches, I have a few more to write. The Pay Per View should be posted on Friday. Thanks to all the guys who have reviewed and read this BTB, I hope you enjoy the Pay Per View, thanks again.

Triple H15

Reaction score
Hey man do not listen to any negative criticism this show is very good and your doing a great job. I also love Bret Hart kicking Vince Russo's ass. Please come check out WWE Home Of Champions i just posted first match results

DANTE savage

Reaction score
WCW Spring Stampede 2000 Preview​

A new era is upon WCW and the battlelines have been drawn as the New Blood take on the Millionaire's Club in a savage shoot out for gold!

Vacant WCW World Heavyweight Title steel cage Match
Jeff Jarrett Vs Sting

The two leaders of The New Blood and Millionaire's Club collide head on for the vacant WCW Title inside a steel cage. Jarrett will be looking to capture his first WCW Title, whilst the Stinger looks to enter immortality with yet another World Title victory! What will happen in this match as the future of World Championship Wrestling hangs in the balance?

Ric Flair Vs Raven

Last Monday night the foundation of WCW was shook forever as Raven made a shocking return to WCW, and alligned himself with The New Blood. Raven had his sights set on one man, Ric Flair, who he blames for ending his last stay in WCW. What is going to happen when two combustable elements from the New Blood and Millionaire's Club enter the ring and fight until there is one? One thing's for sure, nothing's for sure!

Scott Steiner Vs Sid Vicous

Scott Steiner named The Millenium man as his opponent for Spring Stampede, and we are going to see these two bulls collide, who will fall first as the two mammoths of the squared circle break all the rules in a battle for heavyweight supremacy!

Vacant WCW World Tag Team Title Match
Billy Kidman and Rey Mysterio j.r Vs Curt Hennig and Lex Luger

Billy Kidman and Rey Mysterio shocked many on Nitro, alligning themselves with The New Blood in a bid to drive The Millionaire's Club out of WCW! This will be a true battled between the old and new guard, and will mark a shocking new beggining for the WCW Tag Team divison! Who will claim the vacant belts in this titanic contest?

US Title Match
Kanyon Vs Vampiro

It appears alligning with The New Blood has been nothing but positive for Kanyon, who, on his first night as part of the NB walked out the new United States Champion! Despite turning his back on his friend DDP, Kanyon appears to feel no remorse and heads into this match with The Dark Angel hell bent on proving his dominance in WCW!

Kevin Nash Vs Mike Awesome

Two titans enter the ring in a battle for true supremacy! Kevin Nash is looking for revenge as Mike Awesome made a shocking return last Monday night to WCW and laid waste to Big Sexy! The established star of Millionaire's Club member Nash is at stake as hungry new Blood member Mike Awesome has one goal, to end the legacy of Kevin Nash!

Plus:

Diamond Dallas Page Vs Booker T
Vacant WCW Cruiserweight Title Suicide Six Way: Chris Candido Vs Shane Helms Vs Evan Karagias Vs Juventud Guerrera Vs Chavo Guerrero J.r Vs Ultimo Dragon
Bill Demott Vs Disco Inferno
WCW Hardcore Title Match: Crowbar Vs Bam Bam Bigelow

f_Springm_f3c2719.jpg

Feel Free to place predictions!

Andrew~Walker

Reaction score
Alright glad to see Vampiro in other BTB's Also looking forward to the cage match Stin and Jarrett. I cannot wait for you to post Spring Stampede.

xXxDocileGothxXx

Reaction score
Wow what a huge line up for Spring Stampede! Not to mention some amazing match ups! I look forward tor eviewing once it is posted!

DANTE savage

Reaction score
Here are some of the main upcoming matches at Spring Stampede 2000, fell free to place predictions.

Jarret-Sting.jpg

RAVEN-FLAIR.jpg

Sid-Scott.jpg

Awesome-Nash.jpg

The PPV will be up very soon!

xXxDocileGothxXx

Reaction score
I am gonna predict
Sting will defeat Jarrett.
Kevin Nash vs. Mike Awesome
Raven vs. Ric Flair
Scott Steiner vs. Psycho Sid
btw you posted Raven vs. Flair poster twice

xtremebadass

Sting def. Jeff Jarrett
Raven def. Ric Flair
Kevin Nash def. Mike Awesome
Scott Steiner def. Sid Vicious
DDP def. Booker T
Chavo Guererro Wins CW Title
Disco Inferno def. Bill Demott
Crowbar def. Bam Bam Bigelow

Love this card, I really do, this is definitely one of your best shows you are putting together, don't think I don't read yours, because I loom in the shadows of every BTB here :)

DANTE savage

Reaction score
thanks a lot for the predictions, I have one more match to write. Thanks for the support.

The Leviathan

Reaction score
Here's mine....

Sting def. Jarett

Flair def. Raven

Steiner def. Sid

Nash def. Awesome

Hennig&Luger def. Kidman&Mysterio

Kanyon def. Vampiro

Booker T def. DDP

Chris Candido Vs Shane Helms Vs Evan Karagias Vs Juventud Guerrera Vs
Chavo Guerrero J.r
Vs Ultimo Dragon

Bill Demott def. Disco Inferno

Bam Bam Bigelow def. Crowbar

connorten

Reaction score
Hey Dante Savage where is Srping Stampede it has been 3 days isnce you said you had 1 match left. I have been waiting and waiting for it. So get it up and stop keeping us all waiting!

The Rated R CMStar

Good to hear, don't forget to review BTW show, new show has been posted