• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

WCW - The New Millenium

DANTE savage

Reaction score
sorry ppl, I am having severe problems getting the show up. I am preoccupied at the moment. I know it has taken fucking years, but trust me dudes it's coming, just be patient. By the end of this week Im sure if stuff works out.

DANTE savage

Reaction score
I am very appreciative of all the feedback and support, but I just can't fucking find my way with this anymore. I am posting this to close this thread, that is my request. I enjoyed it while it lasted, but writing a PPV fucked my nut! I will be back maybe soon, when I've sorted my shit out with another BTB, if you guys care.

I just can't find the time, and I just can't find my way with this thing anymore, so thanks but no thanks. The supports been great, take care everyone. I did have a soft spot in my heart for WCW, but now I just can't be faced with writing this shit anymore, It is too much at the moment, I just can't find the time in my life. It was fun while it lasted, take care dudes.

JHar888

Reaction score
^ It would've eventually closed or just went dead on Page 3 if you wouldn't have just bumped it...

Anyways, I have lots of respect for you as a writer, since I can tell you know what you're actually doing unlike all these n00bs nowadays that make BTB's then leave the forum. Good luck in the future bud, maybe you can come back and re-be the booker!

DANTE savage

Reaction score
I thought to myself the other day, I wonder if this thread is still open? Months back, I enjoyed this but just didn't have the damn time. But scanning back over it, I thought it was pretty awesome, if I say so myself. Now I am kinda settled with my girlfriend (my angel), and have a permanent residence and all my shit is sorted out, I was kinda thinking of starting this up again, posting a recap to remind you guys etc, and then doing the PPV and going from there.

What do you guys think, is this worth starting up again. If you've never looked at it before, feel free to skim over and let me know. I guess I will start up again if I get enough positive feedback!

Take care