WCW - The New Millenium

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

DANTE savage

Reaction score
WCW news

WCW have released the following: Tank Abott, the reason being that he could'nt actually do anything, Jim Duggan, The reason being he would not fit in with the new WCW, Ron and Don Harris, the reason being that they could'nt do anything either, Lane and Rave of the group XS have also been released, the reason being they were complete rubbish, Norman Smiley has been released, because he is usless and that's basically it for the releases, although wrestlers such as Stevie Ray are on thin ice. Apperently, several workers must impress in the new WCW to hope for anything.

WCW have signed several ECW workers, who will be debuting on the dawn of a new era Monday Nitro and beyond, and their names are under wraps.

The new WCW will apparently include a storyline between the veterans of the company and the young guns, in a bid to give the young workers thier break which WCW had failed to do in the past.

There is a new WCW logo, in the theme of "restarting" the company. It is a revamped version of the old one

f_WCWm_89b2d23.png

Stay tuned for the first show very soon!

Fatal 55

Reaction score
Great news piece... I love that poster also!

Nice too see you trim the roster down by gettting rid of useless talents! Also hopefully you'll push the younger guys such as Jarrett, Booker, DDP, Awesome & Raven just to name a few.

Can't wait for ur first Nitro!

The Leviathan

Reaction score
^ as he said, nice news and great to see some other guys get released 'coz they didn't fit in the fed. and also, nice poster! BTW, check out HEW, my new show is up!

DANTE savage

Reaction score
Before you read, the first PPV, is the sunday after this Nitro, Spring Stampede, as it was in he real WCW. Enjoy the show....

f_Nitrom_e22c9bc.jpg

We open the show with a video package of the history of WCW. We see highlights of the four horsemen, the nWo and the NWA days.

We go to the announce desk.

Tony Schavonie: "Welcome to a new era in proffesional wrestling, we know tonight that the entire face of this business, not only WCW, will change forever! And we are at a loss as announcers, we truly have no idea what to expect, but we do know that anything could happen, and this will be the night WCW enters a new era! and we're not gonna have to wait long to see something umpredictable, look up in the ring!"

Jeff Jarrett (in business shirt, trousers and shades, because his actual WCW attire sucked), Booker T, Kanyon, Kidman (in backwards cap with Torrie Wilson), Rey Mysterio J.r (remasked), Scott Steiner (complete with chains), and Jarrett has the mic.

Jeff Jarrett: "Tonight will be a defining moment in WCW history. You see, over the past few years, hell, forever, this damn company has screwed each and every one of us over. The guys in this ring have been held down, and crapped on, and it stops tonight. I have been screwed out of my destiny of being the WCW Champion for too long, and it all ends tonight! And guess what? there is one guy who is gonna make sure I fulfil my destiny, he is here to turn WCW upside down, he is Vince Mcmahon's best kept secret....Vince Russo!"

Vince Russo's music hits, comes out to "Iron man". Russo is midly cheered.

Vince Russo: "Welcome to the new era in WCW! All these guys, these guys are the backbone of WCW. When I came here for the first time, these guys were treated like crap, and when I left, they were treated like bigger crap. No longer will WCW be known as wheel chair wrestling, no longer will the guy who plays politics get to the top, this is a new WCW, and this right here, is the New Blood, and theyre time is now!"

A mild cheer comes from the fans.

Vince Russo: "So how does Vince Russo fit into this puzzle? I am here for these guys, I have sat back and watched that other show, from the WWF, and I decided, screw Vince Mcmahon, I'm here to single handedly kick his ass! And I'm gonna do it by making these guys right here the stars in WCW, all the pieces of crap egomaniacs that you people seem to cheer, they're gonna move over and watch a new era unfold...so...For these wrestlers, it is their oppurtunity, and guys, you've gott grab it and run with it!I..."

Eric Bischoff: "Are'nt you forgetting somebody?"

The Bisch comes down the entry ramp in business jacket and trousers, with his short grey hair.
Bischoff enters the ring and goes face to face with Russo for a few seconds. The crowd is chanting "bischoff!", before Uncle Eric smiles and embraces Russo.

Eric Bischoff: "Come on, don't look surprised, there is noone, and I mean noone who was screwed more than me by the old boys network! Hell, I lost my damn job because of it. Me and Vince Russo, and these guys, were all screwed by the egos in this company, the has beens, the gloryhogs, and the network, well guess what, those days are long gone! I have had time over these past few months, time to reflect on all the good things I did in this company, and then I had to reflect over all the mistakes I've made. Mistakes like... Scott Hall, Kevin Nash, Diamond Dallas Page, Sting, Lex freakin' Luger! i made each and every one of these guys. I made Hall and Nash bigger than they ever were, I made Page, if it was'nt for me, he'd be still working in a bar stall. I rebuilt Sting in the nineties, I gave Luger too much money when Vince Mcmahon wanted no part of him. I did all this, and I regret every single monent, because how did these guys repay me? They grew egos, and they held back all these guys, they stayed past thier prime, and they never, ever not once thanked me, The Bisch, for thier success. Oh...hold on a second... I almost forgot... The biggest mistake I've ever made, I mean this is a real big one... Hulk Hogan! People tried to tell me, Eric, he's gonna use you to get to the top, he's never gonna thank you and he'll never step down for all the more talented younger wrestlers, and I didn't believe them! But that is exactly what happened! Man, I was a fool, and so are you people for still cheering that piece of garbage!"

Sting, Luger, Sid and DDP come out.

Jeff Jarrett: "Look who it is, you guys actaully look like you came here to work today! Why don't you turn around right now and head right on out of here, this place is now all about The New Blood slapasses!"

DDP: "Jeff, we got one thing to say to you guys, We are the legends in WCW, right here is the cornerstone, and the tradition, Hulk Hogan, Flair, when they get here, you guys better watch your damn backs, because don't think we're not gonna stand tall and fight!"

Bischoff: "Listen to me Page, I made you, and I can damn sure break you, so don't come out here and rain on our parade! What about this guy, Kanyon right here, you never let him lead, he always had to follow in your shadow, don't talk to me about being a cornerstone, People, you may have noticed, Sid, mr scissors right there, doesn't have the WCW Championship, and you know why that is? Vince..."

Russo goes to the outside and takes a briefcase off the announce desk. He enters the ring, opens it, and pulls out the WCW Title. Russo raises it.

Russo: "All titles, have been held up! We're gonna have a brand new playing field, a level playing field, we'll decide the champions, tonight a four way dance for the United States belt, will involve this man, Chris Kanyon, a guy who has been living in Page's shadow too long, and the tag team titles will be decided at Spring Stampede, right here, the most worthy guys in all of WCW will be part of a tournament for the vacant belts, the hardcore belt will be decided tonight, the cruiserweight title, in a six man match at Spring Stampede, and this belt, the grandest prize in wrestling, will be decided, the winner of a match tonight between two of the men on that stage will face Jeff Jarrett for the vacant title at Stampede. Why is he already in the match, because this guy is already the champion in my eyes, he has been prevented from getting his shot, so he's got it, because we say so! So, Sting, Sid, you better be ready to fight, because you're gonna get your chance on the level playing field, but we will say one of you pieces of garbage take on Jeff at Spring Stampede, Sting Vs Sid tonight, winner faces The Chosen One at Spring Stampede for the World Heavyweight Championship! Now let's get started with the first Monday Nitro in the new era of WCW! Tell your boys Flair and Hogan, when they get here, things have changed, hit our music!"

Actually, it's your music Vinnie, anyway, DDP and co glare at the heels on the stage, and slowly go to the back, as in the ring the NB mouth stuff to the veterans, and Russo and Bischoff smirk thier asses off.

Video for the new WCW, with the voiceover saying new action...new focus....new WCW! During the video there are shots of past WCW moments, and shots of Russo and Bischoff and a lot of the young wrestlers in WCW, as well as the veterans.

Just before the first match, the announcers run over what just happened in the opening segment.

Match 1: Cruiserweight showcase six man tag:
Chavo Guerrero J.r, Vs Psychosis, Chris Candido W/Tammy and Ultimo Dragon
Juventud Guerrera and Kaz Hayashi

This match was apperently WCW's way of showing thier new focus on having great matches. By putting the six competitors in the six way at Spring Stampede in a six man tag, it worked well. Early on, Chavo Guerreo and the returning Ulitmo Dragon had some killer exchanges in the ring, with some slick chain wrestling turning into a cruiserweight counter session, with Chavo flipping out of an armbar, and Dragon landing on his feet from a hiptoss. Dragon hit a high impact series of kicks once Juvi was tagged in, but was forced to tag out upon the arrival of fellow japanese talent Kaz Hayshi, who pummeled Dragon with kicks and chops until Dragon hit a spinning heel kick and tagged out to Chris Candido, who hit a gutbuster for a near fall. Candido next hit a snap suplex for another near fall, before the Japense sensation got back up and almost won with a quality victory roll. Kaz tagged Juvi, who went for a springboard hurrancanrana, but Candido dramatically turned it into a powerbomb sitout for a near fall.Candido tagged Pyschosis, who hit a Frankensteiener on Juvi for another near fall. Eventually, after more action, the cruisers ended up on the floor, trading leaps to the outside onto each other, which was capped off with an asai moonsault by Kaz Hayashi. The finish came when Candido missed a flying headbutt on Hyashi, and rolled outside to be consoled by Tammy. Chavo Guerrero J.r than drills the legal man Dragon with a hard brainbuster for the 3 count. Chavo gets a good ovation from the fans, after this grueling way to open up the new WCW in terms of action. What will this win mean for the suicide six way at Spring Stampede?

Winner: Chavo Guerrero J.r

Backstage, Booker T is with Mean Gene. Book is in sunglasses and slacks, and he has his short dreads.

Mean Gene: "Booker T, I must say I was suprised to say the very least to see you in the ring as part of the New Blood at the beggining of the show. I always thought..."

Booker T: "Well ya thought wrong Gene! Listen sucka, noone has fought for an oppurtunity in this company more than me, and guess what, I never got it, well those days are no more, it's time for a new Booker T, no longer a sugar coated insignificant guy who does what he's told, I'm here to take what's mine Gene, Booker T has chased the pack for too long, it's my time Gene! Oh, and I got one more thing to say, when Hulk Hogan gets here, I got some words for him. That sucka is the biggest egomaniac of them all, and whilst Booker T stayed exactly where he was, Hogan got whatever he wanted in WCW by clikcing his damn fingers. Hogan, ya can kiss my ass, because your a goddamn coward, I'm twice da athlete you are sucka, the booker man is personally gonna take your ass out man, don't hate the playa hate the game!"

Ric Flair arrives in the arena, and he is met by the Total Package and Liz, Package tells him to come and watch on the monitor what went down earlier tonight.

The announcers run over what has happened so far tonight.

Vince Russo is with Kanyon

Vince Russo: "Listen man, this isn't for Page anymore, this is for you, in the new WCW, it's your time to show that your somebody! it is your time to be the new US Champion! Tonight, go out there and bring it home!"

Kanyon: "You got it Vince, everbody knows I'm twice the wrestler Page is, and tonight, I'll prove it, you're looking at the new US Champion, because nobody's better than Kanyon!"

Russo: "Go out there and do it man, bring it home!"

Vacant WCW United States Championship four way match:
Chris Kanyon Vs Vampiro Vs Hugh Morrus Vs The Wall

The action takes no time getting started in this one, as these four hungry wrestler exchnage big moves even in the early going. Kanyon works over Vampiro with punches in the corner whilst The Wall pummels Morrus. Kanyon hits a short powerbomb on Vamp for a near fall. The Wall shows power with a delayed vertical suplex on big man Hugh Morrus. Kanyon clotheslines Wall. Kanyon hits a flapjack on Wall for a two-count. Morrus hits a german suplex from behind on Kanyon, and then Vampiro drills both The wall and Hugh with spinning kicks. Vampiro then throws Kanyon to the outside and works on him, then The Wal follows. Then big man Hugh Morrus delivers a leap from the top rope onto all three men. After more action, Wall chokeslams Hugh through a table on the outside, and he then reenters the ring, only for Vampiro to hit The nail in the coffin. kanyon borke up the pin attempt and hit a Death Valley Driver on Vampiro, who kicks out. The Wall gets up and gets Kanyon around the throat, Kanyon with a gutkick and DDT. Vampiro comes off the top rope with a moonsault, Kanyon catches him and carries him on his shoulder, and then hits a running powerslam for the 1-2-3! Kanyon captures the Unites States Title on behalf of the New Blood!

Winner: Kanyon

Suddenly, DDP, Kanyon's former friend from The Triad comes out to the ring, and gets the mic.

DDP: "Congratulatons bro, you got it, the US Title, but yanno man, I gotta know why you thought I was ever trying to hurt your career, we were brothers bro, you've, you've been brainwashed man, I hate to say it, I'm out here congratulating you, come back with me....partner"

Kanyon smiles, and then kicks Page in the gut and levels him with a Diamond Cutter. Kanyon gets the mic.

Kanyon: "Page, I'm no longer the follower, now I'm a champion, and you're no longer anything to me, your run is over, and one thing's for sure, you're certainly not better than Kanyon!"

Kanyon spits on DDP and raises his United States Title, before Vampiro gets up and delivers kick, and Kanyon bails out of the ring. Vamp helps up Page, and Kanyon goes to the back.

Hulk Hogan arrives in the arena and is met by Sid, who tells him to come and watch the monitor to see what went down earlier tonight.

Gene Okerlund is with Billy Kidman and Rey Mysterio J.r (once again, the masked Rey Mysterio).

Gene Okerlund: "Billy Kidman, Rey Mysterio J.r, you are clearly back with your mask once more, I was so surprised to see you two standing in the ring earlier tonight with..."

Rey Mysterio: "Yeah gene, that's right, why am I back with this trademark, because it means something to me. What doesn't mean anything to me is the past WCW regime trying to market me as maskless. Gene, for a man like me, I have a legacy to uphold, and I'm finally allowed once more to do that/ That's first off, and second off Gene, you wanna know why we were in the ring, well if you don't already know, I mean it should be obvious, tell him Billy..."

Kidman: "Gene, this is our night. Ya' see, after all these long, tortuous years, we are finally, finally, allowed to stand in the same league as all those egomaniacs, for so long, we've been in the chasing pack, but tonight, because of Vince Russo and Eric Bischoff, we get our oppurtunity to be the leading pack, tonight Gene, watch and marvel as The Kid and Rey Myserio take step one in becoming the new WCW Tag Team Champions. We are The New Blood, it is our chance, our oppurtunity, our passion....our time...is now!"

Ric Flair is walking, he is clearly on his way to the ring, and he comes ot after the commercial break in a suit.

Ric Flair: "Ladies and gentleman, you may have expected the Nature Boy, but I am not out here as The Nature Boy right now, I am out here as Ric Flair, the man Ric Flair. Earlier tonight, I cannot believe what I saw in this very ring. Vince Russo, Eric Bischoff, they stood right here and they took a god damn shot at the very fabric of WCW. Russo, Bischoff, the reason those guys you were in the ring with had never had thier true break, is because they had never beaten the gooddamn man! All of those guys who Russo and Bischoff took a crap on, they made this company! Ric Flair, I fought for years to be the very fabric of this company, Hulk Hogan, he took this company to hieghts it had never had been to. Sting! Sting is the franchise, Sting represents everything WCW is about, tradition! We are The Millionaire's Club of this business, and we earned it and we like it that way! So if the new bood wants a shot at any of us, we're waitin' for ya' fellas, you wanna be the man, you know by now, you gotta beat the man! wooooo!"

Vince Russo's theme hits and out comes Vinnie Ru.

Vince Russo: "Are you done yet? Are you done runnin' your mouth Slic Ric? The reason the new blood never made it to the top, is because you pieces of crap would'nt get out of the way! But all that's gonna change, I'm glad you came out here Ric, because it's time, I mean we've seen it already, Kanyon, the new US Champion, Rey J.r and Kidman, theyre gonna be the tag champs, it's happening Ric, we're gonna drive you out of here, because you are no longer the dirtiest player in the game, it's over Ric! Ric, this is a war, the battlelines have been drawn, and you're on the losing side!"

Ric Flair: "Russo, how in the name of the good lord can you stand here and tell me, that 14 times world champion, taking a beating every night to make these people hppy, dedicating my life to this business, you're tellin' me, that don mean S**t! Well let me tell you something Russo, I'm not gonna step down, you're not the one who's gonna tell me when to step down. If these fans believe I deserve to be here, then wooooo! I'm here to stay!"

Just as Flair finishes, Raven hops over the guadrail! Raven, who had not been seen in WCW for many months, was back on the dawn of a new era! He is in leather jacket, jean shorts, and gothic T-Shirt underneath his jacket, he has blonde and brown hair (from 2001 early WWE). Raven stands behind Flair and does his arms pose.

Russo: "Ric, if you're here to stay, you got probems, I got two words.... TURN AROUND!"

Flair turns, ad boom! kick to the gut and WHAM! Evenflow DDT! Raven has made his shocking return to WCW. Raven stands over Ric doing his arm pose, and he then hugs Russo, and the two leave much to the amazement of the fans.
Several replays are shown of what happened, before we cut to Raven and Russo with Gene.

Vince Russo: "Gene, I told ya' Ric Flair has problems, right here, Raven, he's back, and he's back for The New Blood!"

Raven: "Ric Flair, who is it who had to leave this company because you were dominating and holding him down, me.... Rvaen? what about me? You ruined my WCW career, and I'm here to take it back. Raven is New Blood, and I will stop at nothing... to get your blood!"

Raven and Russo walk off.

Gene: "Unblievable, what else can happen tonight? back to you guys at ringside! wow!"

Tag Team Tournament match 1: Lex Luger and Curt Hennig Vs Harlem Heat 2000
This is the first match in the four man mini-tournament. Two men from "The Millionaire's Club", Lex Luger and Curt Hennig dominate the early going against Stevie Ray and Big T from Harlem Heat. This match isn;t up to much, and is not very long, which may have been a blessing. This was'nt the best match for a new WCW. After a punch and kick fest, Luger forces Stevie Ray to submit to the Torture Rack, and then gets on the mic.

Total Package: "New Blood! You want a war you're gonna get one, you're looking at the new tag team champions, Vince Russo, Eric Bischoff, sit back and watch, The Millionaire's Club is coming for tag team gold!"

We next get a video package, promoting the return of the man known as Goldberg!!!

Hulk Hogan came out in jeans and black tanktop, with black bandana, not traditional Hulky attire tonight.

Hulk Hogan: "Yanno brothers, I'm out here right now, not to do what Ric Flair did earlier, because we saw what heppened. Brothers, I thought I could trust Eric Bischoff, he was my best friend for years man, and now, he says that I usd him, he says the new blood need to take me out. Well if this is a new day in WCW, you're gonna see a new Hulkster. I'm not gonna talk, I am here because of all these Hulkamaniacs and that is the bottom line, so I'm not here to talk, Hulk Hogan is here to fight brothers. If anyone, and I saw what Booker T said, brother, why don't you come out here and tell me to my face that I don't deserve to be in WCW. Booker T, I'll got through you man, and then, I'll go through the rest of The New Blood, and then Bischoff, I want answers brother!"

Booker T's music hits and out comes The Booker man, in sunglasses and red slacks. He enters the ring.

Booker T: "All show as always sucka, let me tell YOU something brother, ever since Booker T came to WCW, I have always wanted to achieve my destiny to become the WCW World Heavyweight Champion. But how may times have you won that strap? I'll tell ya bro, too many, ya' have stood in the rightful champions path. No more Sucka, I'm no longer waiting for the torch to be passed, I'm taking it right now sucka!"

Book atacks Hulk and hammers him with punches and chops in the corner, and then goes for an irish whip. Hogan reverses, and hits clothesline. Hogan pummels Bookin the corner and then hits a big scoop slam. Hogan then tears his top and the fans go crazy. However, Hogan is nailed from behind with a chair! It's Bischoff! Hogan no sells it and turns, and whack! Steel chair to the noggin by "Easy E". Bischoff smiles devilishly, and blows kisses to the fans, and then points at Hogan arrogantly, who is busted open. Booker then drills Hulk with a Harlem Sidekick when he regains his feet. Booker then puts his foot on Hogan's chest, and Bischoff makes a phoney 3 Count. Bisch raises Booker's hand and the two hug. The two then leave for the back arrogantly.

The announcers run over what happened, and show several replays, and then Hogan gets up in the ring and storms backstage, shouting.

We then get a video message from The Cat Ernest Miller, but it's not The Cat we're used to.

The Cat: "Listen up rednecks, If I was there I'd whip every chump in that building! Ya wanna know why The Cat is not there at the dawn of a new era, it's bacause The Cat is entering his own new era, and is preparing for the biggest roll of his career. You wanna know somethin', gone will be the dancing, gone will be the things that make me look stupid! I will be back, and I'm gonna be one bad mother, I'll whip every chump in WCW, The Cat is no longer a guy you will laugh at, I'm a guy you will fear, that's right, get ready for The Cat, I'm gonna prove I am The Greatest!"

Backstage, Hogan is storming around, looking for Bischoff and Booker.

The announcers continue talking about tonight.

Match 4: Tag Team Tourmanent Match:
Rey Mysterio J.r and Kidman Vs Mamalukes

Curiously, Disco Inferno is no longer the manager of the Mamalukes, secretly I rejoice. So, Kidman and Rey will have to back up what they say, and take the second championship back to the NB. Early on, Big Vito pummeled Rey, who was forced to tag out. Kidman hit several high impact manouvres on Vito, including a missile dropkick for a near fall. Vito hits a martial arts kick and tags Johnny The Bull. The Bull nails Kidman with a gutwrench suplex for a near fall. The Bull and Vito then took turns beating on Kidman. Kidman managed to hit a stepup enzuiguiri, and tagged Rey, who took out both Mamalukes with springboard dropkicks for each. Rey then hit a moonsualt from the top to The Bull, but Vito made the save. Kidman ran in and clotheslined Vito over the top, and Rey then springboarded to the outside with a Thesz Press. Kidman missed a shooting star on The Bull. After a few more minutes of action, Kidman and Rey nailed Vito with a double dropkick. The Bull went for a double clothesline, but both men ducked. Rey and Kidman hit thier double finisher, in which Rey runs at Kidman, and Kidman throws him up to The Bull, who was on the top rope, and Rey hit a frankensteiner for the 123. This win set up Kidman and Rey of the NB Vs Lex Luger and Curt Hennig at Spring Stanpede for the vacant titles.

Hogan continues the search for Bischoff and Booker backstage

video promo for Spring Stampede this Sunday, A New Era in PPV!

Kevin Nash came out. He is walking fast, and looks fuming.

Kevin Nash: "damnit! I don't give a crap about this damn new era, the millionaire's club are the damn reason the new blood are even here! Anyone, get out here, from the new blood, Big Sexy is gonna draw first blood for the millioanire's club, I'm not gonna get my ass kicked hell no, New Blood, get out here, I'm fixing to give every single one of you a good ol' beatin' boys!"

Loud rock music hits, and noone knows who's it is, until we see the next surprise appearence, it's Mike Awesome! Awesome comes to the stage in his wrestling trunks, and he gets a good ovation. Nash looks surprised at first, then calls him on, and the fans are going mad. Awesome runs into the ring, and ducks a clothesline, and then knocks down Nash with a clothesline. Awesome hits a scoop slam on Nash with ease, and then Awesome throws Nash to the floor and delivers an amazing running plancha onto Nash. The fans are at fever pitch, Nash fights back with punches, and a few elbows, but Awesome brawls back, and grabs a steel chair, and nails Nash on the outside. Awesome looks at the announce table with a sick look on his face, and then nails Big Sexy with an AwesomeBomb through the announce table. Awesome stands over Nash intensely, and noone can believe it!

The announcers once again go over what happened and show several replays.

Mike Awesome gets to the back and Russo and several other NB members greet him.

Ric Flair is in the back with Sid, Total Package, Curt Hennig, DDP and Sting. Flair is pacing up and down.

Ric Flair: "Ya see what's happenin' for tonight! We're gettin' our asses kicked! noone has stood up and faced the battle, Nash just got his ass kicked, Russo and Bischoff are gettin' thier damn way tonight, and damnit, that's not gonna happen! we built this damn company! This isn't a joke, this is a dman fight! this is a war! and we're gettin' our asses kicked! We've gott stand tall, together, and fight! We've gotta lay any personal ssues aside, we're in this war together! We gotta work WOOO! together! Woooo! Tonight Stinger, you and the big man Sid, you've gotta go out there, and whoever wins, will kick Jarrett's ass at Spring Stampede! You gotta go out there and show why we are the millionaire's club, because of tradition! Now guys, are you with me? stand up, stand tall, and fight! are you with me?!"

Sid, Package, DDP and Hennig start cheering and shouting yeah! Sting is motionless, and he has been all along. Flair goes face to face with Sting.

Flair: "Stinger.... we're in this together man..."

Flair extends his hand. Sting stares at Flair and then shakes his hand. Sting leaves the room.

Sid: "You sure we got him with us man?"

Ric Flair: "You got it, he's with us, it's time to change the tide!"

Hogan is still searching, and he throws around a few security staff

Match 6: Vacant WCW Hardcore Title Match:
Crowbar Vs Bam Bam Bigelow

Crowbar is not with David Flair or Daffney (who are both being kept off screen until WCW knows what to do with these two useless people.) Crowbar dominates eraly on, and wallops Bam Bam five times in the head with a trashcan, but Bigelow stays on his feet. Bam Bam hits a high impact clothesline and then scoopslams Crowbar on the can for a two. Bam Bam beats Crowbar around ringside, and then Crowbar comes back with a hard chairshot, for a two. Crowbar hit a springboard moonsualt whilst a trashcan is across Bigelow's chest fr another two. Crowbar brought a table into the ring, but Bam Bam ends up gorillapressing Crowbar through the table. Crowbar somehow kicks out, and then eventually wins by laying Bam Bam on a table on the floor, and splashing Bam Bam from the top rope, in spring fashion, over the top through the table for the 3 and the hardcore title.

Jeff Jarrett is in the back with Gene Okerlund. Jeff is of course still in his business jacket, trousers and shades.
Gene Okerlund: "Already an unbelievable night, and the battle lines have truly been drawn between the established starts of the millioanire's club and the hungry talent of the new blood, we've seen Raven return to WCW, we've seen Mike Awesome debut, I eamn what could happen next? And Jeff Jarrett, we still have Sid Vicous taking on Sting, the winner facing you at Spring Stampede!"

Jeff Jarrett: "Old man, you ain't seen nothin' yet. This may have been a shocking night, but wait until you see what I do at Spring Stampede slapass. With the backing of Russo and Bischoff, and the new blood at my side, I will finally, after all these months, realise my destiny, I mean look at what's gone down so far, The New Blood has taken WCW by storm! and just watch Mean Gene, at Spring Stampede, the final piece of the puzzle falls into place! And you're gonna say, these guys have an alliance now, well It's not gonna get them a damn thing Gene, because when it comes down to it, I am writing a new legacy, they are living off an old one. Sid, Sting, whoever, and I mean whoever, wins that match, it will be Jeff Jarrett who claims the title at Spring Stampede, and thats a guarentee, now why dont you choke on that, slapnuts!"

Hogan is getting in his limo talking to someone on the phone angrily, saying he wants Bischoff's ass. Hogan yells at the camera man, then slams the door.
A white Hummer slams into the limo twice! Bischoff and Booker T step out of the hummer. Bischoff and Booker happily shout insults at the limo. Bisch yells Hogan "to buy his way out of that!"

Replay of what just happened.

Hogan is getting loaded into an ambulance.

We have reached time for the main event, and the announcers once again run over all that has gone down, and they then show the match screen for Sting Vs Sid, winner faces Double J this Sunday for the vacant World Title.
Just before we go to it, Scott Steiner cuts a promo in the back, shown on the big screen. For the first time, he has on his chains.

Scott Steiner: "Tonight the new blood spilt some blood! we're sick of being held back, and we fought back tonight! but you people may be wodering where was the big bad boot daddy, I'll tell ya' where, I was sitting here and making a little decision, making a decision of what piece of trash from the millioanire's club I want to face at spring stampede, yeah I've surveyed the carnage, but this thursday on the new WCW's Thunder, I cause some, because I'll tell you people just who I'm gonna snap in half at spring stampede. This Thursday, Freakzilla will begin his reign of terror on the millioanire's club, holla if ya hear me!!!"

Sid and Sting are shown walking, and we have a commercial before the main event.

Main Event: Winner Faces Jeff Jarrett at Spring Stampede for the vacant world title:
Sting Vs Sid Vicous

The two veteran Millionaire's Club members put thier heart and soul into this match to produce a good main event. Sting dominates early with his patented punches and knockdowns. Sid brawls back and bores the fans with an onslaught in the corner. Sting fights back and knocks down Sid with a brrage of clotheslines. Sting impressively nailed Sid with two scoop slams, and then a dropkick when Sid gets up. Sid reverses Sting to the corner and follows him in with a clothesline. Sid hits an irish whip and a big boot for the first two count. Sid hits three elbows and a leg drop for another near fall. Sting reverses and hits a backdrop and then an inverted atomic drop, and then an ear clap. Sing then managed to suplex the huge Sid for a two count. Sting hits a top rope clothesline for another two, and then the fight spilled to the floor. The cameras show both the NB and MC watching from thier respective monitors (obv. Hogan is missing from the MC, as is Nash), and after a few more minutes Sid survives a scorpion deathlock, and then Sid fights back and hits a big poweslam for a two. Sid gets Sting up for a chokeslam, but Sting manages to get down and hit a DDT. Both men are down for a 6 count, Sting gets the arm over for two. Sting hits the patented face bulldog, and then two stingersplashes. Sting runs in for a third, but Sid catches him by the throat and chokeslams him. Sid elects not to cover and drills Sting with The Millenium Bomb! Sid covers, he must be facing Jeff at Stampede! no! Sting kicks out! The fans cheer the match, and Sid goes for s uplex, but Sting slides down the back and hits The Deathdrop 123! Sting is facing Jeff Jarrett at Spring Stampede for the vacant WCW Title! Afterward, Sid and Sting shake hands. Jarrett's music hits, and out comes Jarrett to the stage, and the new blood come out too! Sid and Sting call them on, and they run to the ring and brawl. The other MC members run in minus Hogan obviously, and brwl with the NB. The NB get the advantage, and beat down the MC to end the show! Russo and Bischoff walk out and stand tall with the NB to end the show!

ALL REVIEWS RETURNED
!

The Leviathan

Reaction score
Wow what a great first show man! here's a review

Best Match: Sting/Sid and also the Cruiserweight Showcase

Worst Match: n/a

Best Promo: the promo that started by Flair, honestly it's hard to choose which promo is the best 'coz all your promos were really great and I was really impressed!

Worst Promo: n/a

Additional Feedbacks: Good show man! The show was tremendously great and the PPV could also be a one hell of a show! Keep it up!

_xcellence_

Reaction score
Best Match: Good to see that you are trying to improve the match qulity in WCW as in the real one it stunk in 2000. Even after the new regime, hell especially under russo. the main event was enjoyable and good to see sting kick out of sids powerbomb.

Worst Match: n/a

Best Promo: Ric Flair in the ring

Worst Promo: Raven could and probably shoulda been longer

So far a great first show very promising. It is good to see your take on the NB storyline and so far i like it. keep it up.

DANTE savage

Reaction score
WCW THUNDER PREVIEW

Last Monday Night WCW witneseed the dawn of a new era as Eric Bischoff and Vince Russo turned WCW upside down! It's a new day in WCW as Vince Russo and Eric Bischoff lead the hungry talent of The New Blood into battle against the established stars of The Millionaire's Club!

We witnessed maybe the end of Hulkamania as Booker T and Eric Bischoff maybe put Hogan out for good with a sadistic hummer attack! Will we ever see Hogan again in WCW, and what will we see from Bischoff and Booker T this Wednesday night on Thunder? With Hulk Hogan seemingly out of the picture, will Booker T chase another member of The Millionaire's Club?

Vince Russo singled out Ric Flair, and we saw Ric Flair swerved as Raven made a shocking return to WCW, to allign himself with The New Blood, and with the intention to put Ric Flair out of the sport! What will happen this Wedenesday on Thunder, what will be the aftermath of Raven's shocking return?

We also witnessed the shocking debut of Mike Awesome, as The Awesome One alligned himself with The New Blood and manhandled Millionaire's Club icon Kevin Nash like noone had ever done! What will Mike Awesome do this Wednesday? The man with the strength of a heavyweight and the agility of a high flyer has arrived in WCW!

This Wednesday night Scott Steiner will name his Spring Stampede opponent, we know that is a member of The Millionaire's Club, but who will freakzilla choose?

Plus, Kanyon of The New Blood captured the united states title, and Rey Mysterio J.r and Kidman quailified for the vacant tag team title match at Spring Stampede, and they will face Millionaire's Club representives Total Package and Curt Hennig!

Don't miss the last stop before Spring Stampede, it's a new era which continues on Wednesday night!

f_Thunderm_534beb7.jpg

CURRENT WCW SPRING STAMPEDE 2000 CARD, More matches announced this Wednesday!!

f_Springm_f3c2719.jpg

VACANT WCW WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPIONSHIP:
Sting Vs Jeff Jarrett

Scott Steiner Vs ???

VACANT WCW TAG TEAM TITLE MATCH:
Kidman W/Torrie Wilson and Rey Mysterio J.r Vs Curt Hennig and Total Package

More matches announced on Wednesday Night on Thunder!

The Leviathan

Reaction score
The Stampede PPV is sweet I am definitely going to read it man especially your main event! Check out HEW if you have time....

DANTE savage

Reaction score
I have decided to write this Thunder in recap form, due to time restraints. Reviews will still be appreciated, I hope you enjoy the programme. Thanks for the support so far in this thread, and Leviathan, I will definetly check out HEW, I will try to return all my reviews.

WCWThunder.jpg

Earlier today, we see The New Blood arrive, coming out of a limo.

Thunder credits

Before we come on the air, we see a recap video of the unbelievable night that was the dawn of a new era Monday Nitro.

The announcers talk about all that went down, before we are told by Tony Schavonie that something is going on backstage.

Backstage, we see another limo arrive, and shockingly, Bret Hart steps out! The announcers almost have a hernia, Bret Hart was here in the new WCW, but why? This was another shock to add to all that went down on Monday night.

We open with a cruiserweight bout between Chris Candido w/Tammy and Ultimo Dragon. Both these men are going to be part of a suicide six way for the cruiserweight title at Spring Stampede, and the two look good here, delivering a fast paced action packe match including a 450 splash by Ultimo, a top rope fishermen suplex by Candido and the usual insane leaps to the floor. The finish comes when Dragon goes for a suplex, Candido slides down the back, hits a DDT and then goes up and hits his diving headbutt for the win. After the match, Chavo Guerrero J.r, another wrester in the six way, walks out and suggests to Candido they team up heading into Stampede, and they take out the other four guys to leave it down to the two. Chavo says Chris and him can learn from each other. Candido accepts, and we have a cruiserweight unit formed heading into Stampede!

Backstage, Russo and Bischoff are frantic, they know Bret Hart is here. Russo tells security to go and find him right away.

Jeff Jarrett is with Mean Gene Okerlund. Jeffrey is in sunglasses, shirt and jeans (once again, his acual WCW gear sucked, so I chose his TNA one for him to morph into). Jeff tels Gene WCW had a new era on Monday, the NB were here to stay, and Bret Hart would be crazy to cross them. Jeff says he is focused on Sunday, kicking Sting's ass to become the new WCW Champion.
Well done Jeffy boy, you didn't ramble this time.

What's this? Sting walks out to the ring whilst Jeff is cutting his promo. Sting calls out Jarrett, he doesn't want to wait till Sunday. Instead, Vince Russo comes to the stage and demands Stinger tell him where Hart is. Sting smiles, he knows but he's not telli'n. Jarrett then turns up to the stage, and tells Sting he will beat it out of him. Russo tells Jeff someone can do it for him, Sting will face the guy who debuted in WCW on Monday in a big way, Mike Awesome! Russo says if Bret Hart is here to screw with the NB, Sting's blood is on his hands. Sting says he guarentees he will win the WCW Title at Stampede, it's not the end for The Millionaire's club, ask Bret Hart. Sting's music hits to end the segment.

After a commercial break, Crowbar defeated Dustin Rhodes to retain the hardcore title he captured on monday. Crowbar was very athletic in the match, hitting hurracanranas and a slingshot crossbody to the outside, onto Rhodes, through a tabe to win the mtahc. Crowbar was quite over here, and is a wise choice for hardcore champion, at least it's not Brian Knobs (CRINGE)

Backstage, Vince Russo tells the locker room if they see Hart, come to him if they wanna keep thier jobs. Russo says Hart needs to answer some questions.

Scott Steiner comes out to do what he said he would on Nitro, announce his Spring Stampede opponent. All we know is it is somone from The Millionaire's Club. Steiner comes in in chains, sunglasses, black T Shirt and his tights. Steiner says he will snap... Sid Vicous in two at Spring Stampede! Steiner says Sid was the former world champ, and Steiner had never held that gold, but Sid had. Steiner said Sid was a joke as champion, and a joke as a so called monster. Sid came out and Steiner had never won the title because he was not the sadictic mericless monster Sid was. Steiner attacks Sid, and punches him into the corner. Sid then punches Steiner into the opposite corner. The two behemoths then exchange rights. Steiner nails a T Bone, then another, and flexes his steroids, no I'm sorry, biceps. Sid gets up behind him and lunges onto Steiner, and the two roll around on the mat, pounding each other. Referess then break up the brawl...

Next the announcers show several replays of Booker T and Bischoff's sadistic hummer attack on Hulk Hogan from Nitro. The announcers say that leater tonight, we will hear from Booker and Bischoff.

In the back, Sting is talking to Vampiro. Sting tells Vampiro he is counting on him to be the new US Champ at Stampede. Vamp tells Sting if he needs any back up tonight, he'll be there.

Kanyon, the new US Champion, is with Gene. Kanyon says Vampiro has chosen the losing side. Kanyon says he wants DDP to be watching his US Title match with Vamp at Stampede, and he will show Page how better he is than him.

The next match is Vampiro facing the truly terrible Buff Bagwell. Vamp dominates most of it, but Buff does manage a botched swinging neckbreaker and a bit more dull offence. However, Vamp saves the bout from being a stinker, with some exciting kicks, a gutwrench suplex off the top, and spinning wheel kick from the top rope. Vamp manages to get the win with The Nail In The Coffin. After the bell, Kanyon ran in and hammered Vampiro from behind, and then nailed him with a brainbuster. DDP then runs in, and Kanyon bails before Page can do any damage, and goes up the ramp arrogantly. The cowardly prick!

We next have a slick video pacakage promoting the WCW Title match between Sting and Jarrett at Stampede. There are comments on the match from Mike Tenay, Jarrett, Sting, Tony Schavonie and DDP.

Bischoff and Booker T come out after the break, and they talk about what they did to Hulk on Monday, and show a replay of it on the big screen. Booker says Hogan is where he belongs, Hulkamania is over. Bischoff says the door is finally open for the new blood, Bischoff says Hogan did this to himself. Booker says Hogan is a sucka and Booker T is going to surprass all his accomplishments in WCW. Booker says Hogan's career was a myth. Booker then says if Bret Hart wanted to do something about it, bring it on sucka. Instead, out comes Ric Flair, who was ambushed by the shock return of Raven on Monday. Flair says he is boiling inside, and he wants to Kick Raven's ass, but Booker will do, right here right now. Flair tears off his shirt, and we have an impromtu match. During the match, Raven walks down the stairway in the crowd, in leather jacket and jean shorts, and he stands near ringside. Flair, who was chopping the hell out of Booker, turned and went outside, and pulled Raven over the guadrail, and threw him into the ring. Flair chopped Raven in the corner several times, and then turns into a harlem sidekick from Booker T, who covers for the three. Raven then begins to stomp Flair, and pulls him up and nails the evenflow DDT. Raven then gets a chair and wallops Flair, who is busted open. Curt Hennig and Total Package, Flair's MC teammates run in, and the heels bail. Raven gets a mic and as he is leaving, he tells Fair he has him where he wants him, at Stampede, Space Mountain is closed once and for all.

Backstage, Russo is told Bret Hart has been talking to the millionaire's club.

Next, we get a match between Lash Le Roux, and Hugh Morrus, who is now called Bill De Mott, his real name. WCW decided to rename him because they plan on giving him a push, and they felt his last name and persona was'nt the best for him. De Mott pummels Lash, but Lash does hit several jabs and a big dropkick and even his finisher The Whiplash, but De Mott was too much for Le Roux, nailing a powerslam, gorilla pree, top rope clothesline, and his finishing moonsault for the 1-2-3.

Backstage, 3 Count members Shane Helms and Evan Karagias speculate where their partner Shannon Moore is, they have not seen him since before the last Nitro. Hmmm....

We next get a video from the new attitude Ernest "Cat" Miller, he informs us he is looking for a manager...

Shane Helms W/Evan faces Psicosis next, and the two have nice match. During the match, the cameras show us asection of the crowd which is prominent, Shannon Moore is in there, in full Punk attire, with a sign which reads "The Cruiserweight Divison Needs To Ge PUNK'D!" Shane Helms is distracted by this, and Psicosis hits a victory roll for the win. Afterward, Chavo Guerrero and Chris Candido ran in and demolished Shane, Evan and Psicosis, and Juventud, who ran in. They then shout stuff at Shannon, who looks back quite unphased.

Bret Hart comes out of Sting's locker room in the back..

The next match sees Kidman W/Rey Mysterio J.r and Torrie Wilson facing one half of the team him and Rey will face at Stampede for the vacant titles, Curt Hennig, teaming with Total Package. This is a good match, Kidman does well playing heel and gets the advantage with the eye rake several times. Hennig hits several slams, but Kidman's speed is too much and he comes out on top with a shooting star press. Afterward, the two teams brawled, and the millionaire's club members cleared the ring...

We see a replay of what Mike Awesome did to Kevin Nash on Monday, and then Awesome is interviewed by Gene. Awesome says at Stampede, Nash will be crazy to face him, he is here to destroy big sexy. Awesome says tonight Sting is his, he won't make it to face Jarrett for the belt. What a heel!

Russo, Bischoff and Jarrett comes to the ring and angrily tell Hart to show himself. The Hitman comes in to a big ovation, and Bret says this is the new era, and he couldn't miss it. Hart says Russo and Bischoff were trying to strip WCW of its tradition and legends, whom Hart was one of. Hart says he has news for Russo and Bischoff. Hart says they are the presidents of WCW, but Bret Hart had been appointed by the WCW board as the commisioner. Hart says his first action will be to make Jarrett Vs Sting at Stampede a cage match, so we get a fair winner with no interference. Jarrett says Hart was not gonna stop the revolution of The New Blood. Hart says he is not trying to, the question is, can the NB stop the Hitman? Hart's music hits and he leaves to end the segment...

In the main event, Sting and Awesome have an pretty good match. Awesome battered Sting on the outside, and nailed him with a running plancha over the top, and a top rope splash, but Sting managed to keep kicking out. Sting trapped Awesome in the deathlock, and Awesome escaped, and Sting also hit an inverted atomic drop and facebuster. The finish came when Jarrett came out and whilst Awesome distracted the ref, hung him throat first on the ropes, and Sting turned into an AwesomeBomb and Awesome got the three. Vampiro then ran in, and hit a few kicks, before the monstrous Awesome nailed him with The AwesomeBomb also. Jarrett is stomping Sting, when Kevin Nash's music hits and he walks to the ring to huge cheers. Nash has his sights set on Awesome, and the two big men brawl through the crowd. Jarrett meanwhile, stalks to hit Sting with a guitar, but Sting gets up, turns, and does his beat chest taunt. Jarrett swings, and Sting ducks and fights back on Double J. Sting hits two stinger splashes on Jarrett. Bischoff runs in with a chair, but he ends up being Stingersplashed too. Russo runs in with a chair, but Bret Hart is right behind him, and he pulls him out the ring and hits a punch, and then locks Russo in the sharpshooter. Meanwhike, Sting has Jarrett in the deathlock. On screen, we see the rest of the NB walking toward the entrance, but the MC ambush them, and this is how we go off the air, with the brawl in the back, and the sharpshooter and deathlock in the arena.

END OF SHOW

Spring Stampede will be up in a week or show, reveiws and thoughts on this show will be appreciated, thanks a lot!

_xcellence_

Reaction score
great to see the return of the hitman, its good to see the unpredictability of the shows but in a good way where you want to see what will happen, not dredding it. great show and great how bret put russo in the sharpshooter.

DANTE savage

Reaction score
f_Hitmanm_6d024cf.jpg

So, Bret Hart has arrived in the new WCW, bet noone expected that! Spring Stampede is on the way soon, I would appreciate a few more thoughts on Thunder, reviews will be returned. I will post the full Spring Stampede 2000 card soon!

DANTE savage

Reaction score
Actually, I have changed the storylines if you actually read the show, Ric Flair Vs Raven was clearly not around, I had to base it around what happened. Actually read the shows next time.

n00b

Reaction score
i never said you copied it, i said the MAJORITY of it is VERYsimilr to what happend in real life, and i did read it