WCW Rules Presents: The Last Word in World Wrestling Entertainment

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

-TJ-

Dang! Five ppvs already, and your shows are great! I hope you continue to do this.

WCW Rules

Reaction score
Here's the RAW Preview; no pun intended, of course. RAW will go up on Saturday, with News and Notes following the night after. Enjoy.

RAW01.jpg

~ Monday Night RAW Preview ~

The Hero's Pride before the Fall...

It's time for redemption, as we head to San Antonio, Texas, for the last RAW of the year! The reunion of Degeneration X was apparently not enough to deter The Destined Ones' momentum, as Orton sealed Degeneration X's fate by pinning HBK after an RKO, retaining the World Tag Team Championships at Armageddon. Although Triple H seemed disappointed at first, he aided his friend, HBK, out of the arena as The Destined Ones were celebrating in the ring to a chorus of boos. Tonight's going to different for the Legend Killer; tonight, in HBK's hometown of San Antonio, Texas, he'll defend the WWE Championship against the man he pinned last night - The Showstopper himself, Shawn Michaels! General Manager of RAW, Bret Hart, had announced the match earlier on WWE.com, but what are his ultimate motives behind placing HBK in a WWE Championship match? We do know one thing; the man who wins (or retains) the coveted WWE Championship will defend the gold against The Game, Triple H, at the Royal Rumble in just four weeks!

Speaking of Triple H, The King of Kings will have his hand full when he faces the Intercontinental Champion, Shelton Benjamin, in a title match this Monday. Will the Number One Contender to the WWE Championship capture the Intercontinental Championship, or will the Intercontinental Champion once again pull a fast one on the Game? Carlito defeated CM Punk last week, bringing the score up 2 - 2. Of course, this means a stalemate, right? Well, the two will finally settle their in-ring disputes on Monday Night RAW, in an unknown match stipulation. The Nature Boy, Ric Flair, will also personally accompany CM Punk in his match against the Caribbean superstar. What will the stipulation be, and who will come out the decisive winner in the epic conclusion to such an intense feud?

For weeks since Survivor Series, vignettes have aired about the man dubbing himself, "The Truth of the WWE." His name? Ron Killings. Just who is this enigma, and what is he trying to express with the name, "The Truth of the WWE?" We'll find out this Monday when Killings himself debuts on RAW. Also on RAW, the first qualifier for the Royal Rumble will take place. Who's going to the Royal Rumble, and who's going to miss out on one of the biggest Pay Per Views of the year? All this and more, on Monday Night RAW, 9/8 central on USA! Don't miss it!

:: Confirmed Matches ::

WWE Championship Match
HBK Vs Randy Orton ©

Intercontinental Championship Match
Triple H Vs Shelton Benjamin ©

Carlito Vs CM Punk w/Flair
Stipulation unknown as of now

Royal Rumble Qualifier
??? Vs ???

Ron Killings's Debut

Beer

WWE Championship Match should be the awsomest!:D
Back in the days of Evolution Shelton vs. HHH were my favorite matches.
Carlito vs. CM Punk should be big coz of there earlier feud. Wonder how Flair will play a part.
Royal Rumble Qualifier shoud be intresting. I am geussing Jeff and Umaga or you have someone you want in the Royal Rumble vs. Someone you don't want.
Ron Killings debut looks sweet. He is awsome but unfortunetly not the same as he was. I geuss he will go over.

So everything looks pretty good for you. :)

1chiban

Reaction score
This is some good stuff. Keep up the good work. Nice graphics to go along with it too.

WCW Rules

Reaction score
Anything in sienna is in recap, seeing as I was pressed for time. Enjoy the first show;

RAW.jpg

WWE Monday Night RAW
Date: 12/26/07

The Hero's Pride Before The Fall...
The RAW broadcast begins as "To Be Loved" by Papa Roach sounds off on the PA system; the pyros roar with vigor as the San Antonio fans cheer, their throats corroding with their own excitement for things to come. The camera zips through the arena and manages to find its way to our commentators for the evening, WWE Hall of Famers, Jim Ross and Jerry "The King" Lawler. JR welcomes us with a nod, and as King smiles for the camera, JR communicates to us through words the usual procedure of promotion for the forthcoming edition of RAW and the occurrences that are to come to pass, "Hello, ladies and gentlemen, and welcome to another exciting edition of Monday Night RAW! I'm Jim Ross, alongside my broadcasting partner, Jerry "The King" Lawler, and tonight's going to be one hell of a slobberknocker, that's for sure!"

As JR perspires due to increasing anticipation, King takes the center and introduces us to our main match for the evening, "You're not kidding, JR! Tonight, there just might be a new WWE Champion! The Icon himself, the hometown hero, Shawn Michaels, will take on Randy Orton tonight for the WWE Championship, and the winner of the match will face Triple H at the Royal Rumble. I can't wait to see who wins, JR!"

Once King gets caught up in the ensuing anticipation, JR remarks with, "Not to mention, King, that tonight, we'll witness a Royal Rumble qualifier and the debut of a promising superstar, Ron Killings. The Intercontinental Championship will also be on the line tonight, when Shelton Benjamin defends the gold against the Game, Triple H! Tonight's looking like a great show, thats for sure."

As our commentators become settled in, "Voices/Ain't No Stoppin Me Remix" blasts on the PA system, much to the chagrin of the fans, of whom echo boos throughout the arena.

Chapter One: The Music Box of Destiny
Randy Orton and Shelton Benjamin, dubbed 'The Destined Ones,' saunter up onto the stage; Orton smirks, his WWE Championship hoisted across his shoulder and his World Tag Team Championship around his waist, while Benjamin pumps himself up, his Intercontinental Championship draped along his shoulder and like Orton, his half of the World Tag Team Championship around his waist. Their presence simply dominates the arena, and jeers from around the circumference of the arena begin to mount as the two men make their way down the ramp and into the ring. Orton, quite proud of himself, looks to Lillian Garcia and demands for the microphone. She succumbs to his whim, and as Benjamin smiles and nods in accordance, Orton begins on a tirade, "Last night, at Armageddon, Degeneration X fell to the Destined Ones!"

The fans immediately boo the hell out of the WWE Champion, but Orton pays no attention to their insignificant reaction. Instead, he grins and glances at his partner, Shelton, who seems to be riding on his tail at the moment. Snickering, the Champion continues, "Our victory last night, of course, was expected; we're the best team in the entire WWE, and everyone hear has seen it with their own eyes.. Degeneration X is no more than a mere memory, and tonight, I'll kick Shawn Michaels' head in just like I did before Summerslam!" Again, the fans aren't deterred in their disdain for the Legend Killer, but like before, he brushes off their meager gibes by raising his head up high, basking in his glory..

The Intercontinental Champion, Shelton Benjamin, asks Orton for the mic; The Legend Killer proceeds to hand the mic to his partner, and Shelton reiterates Orton's previous statements. "That's right! We are the best, and we're going to show it to ya'll again tonight, because the both of us are facing the very two men we defeated last night! I'm defending the Intercontinental Championship against Triple H! The crowd immediately cheers to the sound of Triple H's name, but Benjamin continues, "And my partner here, the WWE Champion, will face Shawn Michaels!"

The fans go insane, and begin chanting, "HBK! HBK!" Of course, this doesn't sit well with the WWE Champion, and as he glares into the crowd, he grinds his teeth in absolute disdain of the name, HBK. The fans begin to overwhelm The Destined Ones with simultaneous chants of, "HBK! Triple H!" Orton's eyes, like a snake, seethe acrimoniously, and it appears as if the boiling point has been reached for the Legend Killer...

"Shut up, all of you!" Orton yells in incomprehensible anguish, "Enough! I'm sick and tired of hearing you people praise Triple H and Shawn Michaels, as if they've committed no wrong in their lives! For too long, I lived in the shadow of Triple H during my time in Evolution, and you know what he did to me once I became World Heavyweight Champion? He betrayed me, he... he made me suffer! I was helpless, but you know what, now I'm returning the favor! It's time to make him feel like crap, it's... it's time for him to suffer..." As Shelton Benjamin nods in unison, Orton's eyes contract like a slithering snake; the fans react to Orton's words with words of their own, "You suck!"

Orton continues, regardless of the fans' trifling chants, "Of course, I knew you'd all join together for the sake of Triple H and Shawn Michaels, but you know something? I couldn't care less what you all think! None of you matter to me; the only things that matter to me are this," Orton points to the WWE Championship along his right shoulder, and speaks again, "And the path of the Destined Ones! Nothing else is more important. There's a reason why Triple H nor HBK are WWE Champion; they're not concerned with priorities... Triple H is all about vengeance, and HBK is all about redemption, but to make it simple for you people, they have no focus like I do when it comes to what they're seeking. I knew that by Summerslam, I'd become WWE Champion, and guess what? I did. I also knew that I'd be the one to end Cena's career here on RAW, and you know what? I did just that! I know better than anyone what it means to have priorities, and so does my partner here, Shelton Benjamin. He wants to become the greatest Intercontinental Champion of all time; by defeating Triple H tonight, he will do just that. You see, it's priorities, and I doubt any of you people here even know the meaning of the word..."

The fans jeer, offended by Orton's comment. Orton smirks, but "Sexy Boy" crashes his enthusiasm, much to his chagrin. An outstanding ovation ensues, and as HBK reaches the stage, the fans become embroiled in sheer jubilation at the sight of their hero. Orton and Benjamin look on in hostility as Michaels points to the fans and then upwards, performing his signature pose for the fans! A callous and souless demeanor consumes the WWE Champion in the ring, and as he marks HBK's every move, the challenger stops dead in his tracks near the apron, staring back at Orton with a cautious eye. The Icon slowly enters the ring, keeping his eyes upon the Destined Ones... As Orton grips the WWE Championship tightly, Michaels begins... "Randy, Randy Orton, just what will we do with you, huh?"

HBK continues, "You just don't get it, do ya, kid? It's not about priorities, it's not about redemption any longer, and hell, although I'm tempted, the WWE Championship is just the icing on the cake. Do ya know what it's all about, Randy?" Michaels takes a minor step towards the Champion, and concludes his statement with, "It's about tuning up the band and making you wish you'd never injured good 'ol HBK!"

The reaction Michaels receives as a result of his ferocity is simply mindblowing; even Shelton Benjamin, Orton's partner, is taken aback by the monumental ovation the Showstopper receives. As the crowd are on their feet, stomping and clapping, chanting HBK's name, the Legend Killer glances around the arena, and a slight chill pervades through his back, but he tries to mask it from the camera.

He remarks to HBK with a slight chuckle, "Is that so?" The Legend Killer raises his chin up high, but in the back of his mind, he's an unsettled Champion. The memories, the suffering, it all comes back to him in this one moment, but all of a sudden, he saves face by planting the seeds of deception, "Hehe, if anything, you don't get it, Shawn. You honestly have no clue what you're doing... Look at you; you're Triple H's lackey! You will always be second fiddle to your friend, as you say, and that'll never change. He's the Number One Contender, and though you may have a shot at my WWE title tonight, he's still the legitimate one, isn't he, Shawn?"

The fans mock Orton, but a grin creeps upon his face as he looks upon a shamed HBK, a different man than the one who came out here to lambast Orton for what he had done. Wearing the devil's mark across his face, the WWE Champion continues to deface the Icon, "And, we all know of your grudge against our General Manager, Bret 'The Hitman' Hart. You think for one second he's going to let you walk out of here the WWE Champion? Think again, Shawn. Your past has now come to haunt you, and there's no way in hell you're going to escape from it. Just accept your fate, and move on. Stop chasing your dreams, Shawn. It's all a waste of..."

Orton's words are poison, but SWEET CHIN MUSIC! The WWE Champion is floored upon the mat; Shelton Benjamin tries to aid his him, but a SWEET CHIN MUSIC connects, disabling him from doing so! The fans go insane as the Intercontinental Champion falls to his brief demise... Michaels looks on with deep resentment, his breathing burdening him. He looms over the WWE Champion, and tells him, "Tonight, I'll be WWE Champion, and no force in heaven or hell, is going to stop me!" He drops the mic, and quickly slides out of the ring. The fire seems to have been rekindled in the Hero of San Antonio, but it will it be enough for him to capture the WWE Championship? Our commentators weigh in on the odds...

JR comments on what has just transpired in the ring, "Bah gawd, what an unforgiving Sweet Chin Music to our RAW Champions! The song was so powerful, he played it twice!" JR takes a breather and wipes his face with a clean cloth.

King backs up JR's claims, and adds his opinion, "You're not kidding, JR! The band has been heard tonight, and I'm hoping it has enough sound later on tonight, because I want to see a new WWE Champion be crowned tonight, JR." JR nods in agreement, but because of time, the program fades to commercials, allaying our audience for the time being...

==================
Commercial Break
==================

Chapter Two: The Truth Shall Set You Free
Once RAW comes back from commercial, JR and King welcome us back with smiles, but "What's to the Truth," performed by Rap artist, Rick Ross, sounds off on the PA system, to a mild reaction of cheers. The lights dim for a moment, but then a splash of neon lights brighten the arena, and then, Ron Killings! The Truth enters the stage, and quite a bit of fans begin chanting, "TNA! TNA," much like they did during Marcus Cor Von's debut. Of course, it's not unheard of, and Killings just embraces the reaction he gets from the San Antonio fans. Adorned in street attire, the Truth jumps onto the apron and enters the ring. Killings signals Lillian to hand him the mic, and once he receives it, he addresses the fans, "What up, San Antonio, Texas?!"

The fans in the building cheer, and the Truth continues on, "I'm back in my old stomping grounds, and now that I'm here, it's time to make an iMPACT!" Some fans get the inside joke here, and some remark with a, "TNA!" It doesn't hinder Killings from promoting himself, though.

"Now that dat's over with, I have a few things I wanna say to the audience here in San Antonio, and around the world..." Killings briefly smiles, but.. "Ya'll suck, BIG TIME!" The audience boos Killings out of the water and into the sand, but the Truth says it like it is..

"That's right, ya'll suck! Why do ya'll suck? It's simple; you dun know when to get on with ya'll lives! .....Nah, I'm just 'messin with ya'll heads. You cool, but my opponents ain't. In fact, they da biggest sacks of s*** I ever laid my black eyes on!" Some of the fans laugh in the audience, and seem to take to Killings.

"For starters, I'm facing a damn school teacher, in inappropriate tights, I tell you, and his friend, a blueberry who thinks he's smart, but in reality, he just about as dumb as dem people you meet in a ghetto gas station; I gave you fiddy dollars, ma'm, now hand me mah change. What? What change? My change, ya... Can't say that on national TV! Wait a min, yes ya can! Bitch! Ya know how to count? Uh.. what's that? Damn, that's annoying as hell! But you gotta live with dem damn ghetto folk. It's so..." "Your Teacher" interrupts, much to the chagrin of the fans. Our teacher, Matt Striker, and his student, Nick Dinsmore, appear from the stage; Striker shakes his head in disapproval, and heads for the ring. Dinsmore trails behind him like the dog he is...

Once Striker enters the ring, he approaches Killings with no hesitation, and begins, "You... you disgust me! What kind of role model are you for these people? What kind of person are you to mock me? You're so.... how shall I phrase this in lamen's terms, uneducated and sorbid! You speak in quaint ebonics, and yet, you call me a sack of... it's far too disrespectful to utter that word again." Striker backs up a bit, and signals Dinsmore to face Killings. The Teacher continues on with his mindless drivel, "You're a vagrant, and vagrants like you deserve to be punished like the undeserving parasites they are. My student, it's our duty to..."

LOW BLOW! Killings nails Striker with a kick to the groin, and down goes our oh so wonderful teacher! The student, Dinsmore, attempts a right hand, but Killings renders him useless with a dropkick to the chest, forcing him out of the ring through the apron! The bell rings for the match to begin!

1st Match:
Ron Killings Vs Matt Striker w/Dinsmore
As Striker regains a bit of footing, Killings exerts himself off the ropes and plants him with a corkscrew Scissors Kick! Since The Teacher is knocked out, Killings hooks the legs and makes the pin! 1...................... 2....................... 3!
Winner: Ron Killings @0:12

What a dud! The fans are quite bemused. Nonetheless, as Killings gets back on his feet, in comes Dinsmore like a wild boar! In the corner of his eye, Killings can see him running in so recklessly; the Truth eludes him. As Dinsmore staggers, Killings eradicates his senses with a corkscrew Scissors Kick to the head! Disallusioned, Dinsmore falls unto the ring... The Truth's abrasiveness earns him no scorn from the audience, as he's just laid out one of the more irritating pairs on the RAW roster. Nonetheless, as the cheers fade, Killings' intentions become as clear as glass; the Truth whips out a can of spray paint, and just smiles and nods, foreshadowing what's to come. Once he shakes the can thoroughly, he proceeds by indenting Dinsmore's stomach with the word, "The." Afterwards, he finesses the touches by indenting the word, "Truth," onto Striker's chest.

The Truth has left quite an impression on our Teacher and his Student, a mark of rebellion and resisting the brass, as one might put it. This sign of going against the pomp and circumstance initiates a chain of cheers within the audience, and the Truth has but one more thing to say before taking off into the lockeroom..

"See dat? That's what happens when you dun listen to da Truth! Ya get beaten, and ya get tagged! And dat, my friends, is nothing but..." Killings pauses for a brief moment, reflecting back on his prior declaration; the Truth continues on, though..

"The Truth!" Killings loses his colloquialism for just a brief time, and raises his arms in triumph! The fans cheer as the Truth climbs the turnbuckle and basks in the reaction, much more so because, well, he's back home, it seems. Back home after years of being aside, aside from all of this. The man performs a backflip off the top turnbuckle, and jumps from the apron, taking off until another time.. Jim Ross and King weigh in on his debut here tonight;

"What an impressive debut for that man right there, the Truth, Ron Killings! Defeating Striker and manhandling Dinsmore in little less than a minute seems to me like a superstar on the rise! Imprinting his name onto their backs was.. well, a little more than I bargained for, but I suppose that's what they do nowadays.. It surely sends a message, though." JR remarks, in a favorable light. The King, however, is much more critical of Killing's rather unorthodox means to imprinting his name here on RAW.

"What was that? I didn't see anything impressive, JR. All I saw was a hoodlum cheating his way to a victory! Striker and Dinsmore deserve some compensation, JR."

"Um.. King, ladies and gentlemen; I've just received word that the match we've just witnessed was, in fact, a Royal Rumble qualifying match. This means Ron Killings, on his debut, has qualified for the Royal Rumble."

"Great, JR; some hoodlum, on his first match, qualifies for one of most prestigious matches in sports entertainment!"

Chapter Three: The San Juan Stud
Backstage, we see the door to Carlito's lockeroom. Standing before, is none other than the Straight Edge superstar, CM Punk! The fans cheer as Punk comes onscreen; sighing, he hears laughter from abroad, and begins to knock. Not a moment too soon, the door creeps open, and as Punk enters in cautiously, he sees Carlito drinking tequila to his heart's content, laid out among his bonnie lasses, Brooke and Layla. Disgusted, CM Punk addresses him;

"Carlito, is this your way of preparing for our match tonight?" CM Punk inquires, rather disappointed in Carlito's lack of passion and effort. Carlito, on the other hand, doesn't care. He replies to Punk in the following manner;

"Yeah, this is. You think Carlito's going to waste his time like you, Punk? Carlito doesn't need to train, pull stretches, or anything like that. All Carlito needs, is two beautiful women around his arms, a shot of tequila, and some novelas, and I'm cool." Carlito lifts his shades and smiles at Punk, taking a bite out of his apple. The Caribbean superstar raises himself off of his chair, and continues.

"You see, CM Punk; unlike you, Carlito has defeated quite a few of the best in his days. 'The Nature Boy' Ric Flair, Ricky 'The Dragon' Steamboat, Roddy Piper, and of course, 'The Heartbreak Kid' Shawn Michaels. What have you done of worth, huh Punk? All you've done is defeat a dumb teacher and his dumb student, and Mr. Kennedy. Wow, Mr. Kennedy. Anyone can defeat him, especially Carlito. And unlike you, I've been United States Champion and Intercontinental Champion What have you been? Nothing. You were on the C show, ECW; C for crap! If you honestly think you can defeat Carlito, then you're mistaken. Tonight, Carlito is going to do what he does best; relax and let the victory come to him, eh." Carlito smirks, and takes yet another bite of his apple.

"If you think so. Then again, I seriously doubt you're ready to face me in a..... Steel Cage match, huh?!" CM Punk smiles as Carlito's jaw drops. Carlito, confused, asks Punk;

"Wha... Stee.. Steel Cage match, you said? What the hell are you talking about, Punk?" Carlito shakes his head in confusion; Punk assures him;

"I mean, a Steel Cage match. You know, the square with the steel surrounding the ring. Yeah; that's the stipulation for our match tonight. So um... get ready, senor. Oh, and uh.. good luck. You're gonna need it." Punk chuckles and pats Carlito on the back, before taking off. Carlito, apprehended of thought, looks to both Brooke and Layla. The Divas chuckle as Carlito laughs in denial.

"What are you two laughing at?" Carlito remarks to the Divas, and the camera cuts to commercial break.

==================
Commercial Break
==================

Chapter Four: There's No Honor In Playing The Game
As RAW comes back from commercial, the Number One Contender to the WWE Championship, Triple H, stands beside the rather timid Todd Grisham; the fans pop hugely for Triple H's appearance, and once he takes a sip of water from the bottle in his hands, he suddenly crushes it without prior notice. Staring intensely into the camera, Grisham begins to interview the King of Kings.

"Um.. Triple H; we all know you're the Number One Contender to the WWE Championship, but with your partner, Shawn Michaels, challenging for the title tonight, do you think you'll be facing him at the Royal Rumble?" Grisham asks with no confidence, perhaps that's why he'll become nothing more than a forgotten interviewer.. In any case, Triple H shifts his eyes to Grisham's small stature, and replies..

"You know something, Grisham? Now that you mention it, it's a thought that, quite frankly, hasn't really crossed my mind. I respect Shawn and everything, but I want a piece of Randy Orton. If Shawn does win the WWE Championship tonight, though, then I'm afraid I'll have no choice but..." The Game stops himself from uttering another word, but it becomes apparent that the WWE Championship has created somewhat of a rift between him and Shawn, a voluminous chasm that cannot be easily mended on a whim. Nonetheless, he summons enough courage within himself to finish his prior statement...

"...But to take it from him at the Royal Rumble," Triple H concludes his statement rather reluctantly, much to a chorus of boos from the fans. The Game, confused and withdrawn from Grisham's questions, dazes from the situation, but Grisham is persistent and continues to barrage him with questions of no significance to The Game.

"So, Triple H; what about your match up next against the Intercontinental Champion, Shelton Benjamin? What do you think will happen in your match tonight?" Grisham asks, but Triple H immediately pierces through his stride with a meaningful glare, one in tune with his serious facade. He remarks..

"What do I think, Grisham? What do you think, huh? I know I'm going to kick Shelton's ass for what he's been doing to me and HBK lately, and I will make him regret the day he decided to become Orton's little bitch! It's about time somone..." Triple H proceeds to speak, but he becomes breathless once the General Manager of RAW, Bret Hart, enters into the scene, much to a huge cheer, and yet, quite a few boos here and there. The King of Kings and the Hitman confront eachother, face to face, man to man. The fans go absolutely wild as the two find themselves in opposition to one another...

"Just what the hell do you think you're doing here, Bret? Can't you see I'm busy? Oh wait, lemme guess; you're here because you did, you can, and you will, is that it? Is that your new slogan, General Manager?" Triple H lambasts Bret with such command and vigor, and continues on before Bret can manage a word in;

"And you know something, Bret? Does it make you feel good inside to punish my friend, HBK, for what he's done to you in the past? Does it amuse you to see him going through hell and back? Huh? Answer me, you son of a.." Before Trips finishes, Bret interrupts;

"Be careful what you say, Hunter.. To answer your question, though, just who do you think you are to judge me beforehand? I'm giving your friend, HBK, the opportunity of a lifetime, to become WWE Champion as he was years prior, but you, you seem to be jealous of this. You seem to be confined to this... this grand idealization that only you are to be granted a WWE Championship match. It doesn't happen that way, Trips! It just doesn't! You don't know the half of it, and you will never know the half of it. You can tell me to go to hell, you can call me a son of a bitch, but never, ever accuse me of being dishonest; NEVER! I'm not punishing Shawn Michaels, I'm rewarding him for being the better man out of this entire situation between you, Randy, and him." The Hitman's temperous tempest of words seems to have shut the Game off entirely, causing him to rethink his position on the situation.

Dissent soon pervades its way through the fans, dividing them between Triple H and Bret Hart. The majority seem to side with Bret Hart, but quite a few support Trips. Nonetheless, Triple H stares at Hart with the utmost contempt and his stern expression speaks of serious repercussions, through words, for the Hitman...

"Better man? ...Uh, better man? You have no idea what a 'better man' is. If you did, you wouldn't have left for WCW when you did; you would've forgiven Vince, and you sure as hell would not be making HBK's life hell right now. You're nothing but a pretender, Bret. That's all you will ever be in my eyes.." Triple H scoffs, and walks off the scene, leaving Bret speechless...

The camera cuts to ringside, and Lillian announces Shelton Benjamin's arrival. Soon afterwards, Triple H comes out, and the match begins.

Intercontinental Championship Match:
Once the bell rings, Triple H encircles the Intercontinental Champion and smirks; the Cerebral Assassin, seeing Shelton Benjamin as no more than Orton's servile follower, takes him no more seriously than a emperor would a mere serf. Triple H crouches, and ties the Intercontinental Champion in a grapple. The momentum shifts to Triple H, as he forces Benjamin near the apron. The Ref warns him, and once he relieves Benjamin for a brief moment, he nails him with a fucking bitch slap! Benjamin turns the other cheek at this juncture, but Triple H's arrogance and assurance will not go unpunished; The Game redirects himself to the fans and smiles, but once he turns back to the Champion, Superkick! Triple H manages to withhold the incoming kick, but it's to no avail, as Benjamin rotates and nails him with an enzuigiri with the other leg! The Game stumbles on his knees, but as Benjamin goes for a kick, Triple H ducks and once Benjamin turns, clothesline!

Finale: The match is nearing the end: Triple H retains momentum, crushing Benjamin with a Facebuster knee smash; the Champion falls on his ass, disallusioned after such an impact. The fans cheer for Triple H as he spreads his arms and expands his chest. The Intercontinental Champion regains his footing and, looking to end this match, runs for the Game, but a resounding Spinebuster nullifies such an idea! The Game prepares for a Pedigree, signaling the end for the Intercontinental Champion. As Triple H under hooks the arms of Benjamin, he's in for quite a rude awakening; he fails to make one minor adjustment, and Benjamin lifts him up slightly, rolling him over in a cradle pin! 1........................... 2............................ 3!
Winner: Shelton Benjamin retains the Intercontinental Championship @13:43

"Ain't No Stoppin Me" sounds off to Shelton Benjamin's victory; The fans boo as he raises his arms in triumph, elated to have defeated the Number One Contender to the WWE Championship. The Ref hands him the Intercontinental Championship. For a brief moment, the Golden Standard is on top of the WWE, having defeated one of the most decorated Champions in WWE history. Grinning, he turns to Triple H; unfortunately for him, his fifteen seconds of fame disappear in a flash, for the Game grabs him upon redirection and nails him with a vengeful Pedigree! The fans go insane as the Game spreads his arms in dominance, his resolve not undone by Shelton's petty victory. Frustrated, he grabs a mic and proclaims;

"Randy Orton, at the Royal Rumble, you will replace your partner's place here on the mat! It'll be you who'll fall to the Pedigree, it'll be you who'll suffer for making me suffer, and it'll no less be you who'll whine like the little bitch you are when I kick your damn ass! Write a note to yourself, Randy, for the next time I see you, I will make damn sure you pay!" The Game tosses the mic aside and slides out of the ring, ferocious and stern in expression. He ascends the ramp before looking back.. RAW goes to commercial.

==================
Commercial Break
==================

Chapter Five: Hell hath no fury like a Woman Scorned
The RAW broadcast continues; there's a backstage segment with the Women's Champion, Candice Michelle, and Victoria. Victoria tells Candice Michelle good luck in her match with Layla, but also warns her that they have unfinished business to take care of after, hearkening back to their Triple Threat match at Summerslam. With a nod, Candice assures her that they'll have their match soon. Victoria grins deviously, plotting something in the back of her psychotic mind. For purposes unknown, Ron Simmons appears out of nowhere and takes notice at the Divas' breasts; the fans cheer once he shouts, "DAMN!" upon staring at 'em, then he goes off. Such randomness, but hey, that's RAW for ya. The camera cuts to ringside, where Layla is introduced first, and then Candice soon afterwards. The bell rings for the Women's Championship match to begin.

WWE Women's Championship Match:
Layla El Vs Candice Michelle ©
Four minutes in, Candice regains momentum and nails the challenger with a spinning heek kick! Once Layla regains footing, the Women's Champion finishes her off with the Candywrapper. Afterwards, she hooks the legs and makes the pin! 1............................. 2.......................... 3! The Ref calls for the bell!
Winner: Candice Michelle retains the Women's Championship @4:39

Candice's theme song sounds off; celebrating in the ring, the timekeeper hands her the Women's Championship. All of a sudden, her parade is crashed as Victoria runs in and pummels her, clothesline and all. The fans boo as Victoria, insane and undeterred, slams Candice Michelle upon the canvas with the Widow's Peak! Afterwards, she grabs the Women's Championship and presses it against her bosom, grinning as if it were her's. Taking the mic, she announces that she and Candice have a date at the Royal Rumble; for the Women's Championship. Dropping the mic, Victoria leaves the Women's Champion grounded on the mat. JR and King express their opinions on the Victoria/Candice situation, and so forth.

Chapter Six: The Lion's back on the Hunt
Once JR and King finish, a recap entailing Sunday's Armageddon begins, being of the Career versus Money in the Bank match between ECW Champion, Rob Van Dam, and Mr. Money in the Bank himself, Ken Kennedy. The recap begins;

Footage of Armageddon, 12/25/07; Van Dam versus Kennedy
The footage begins as Kennedy lifts Van Dam upon his shoulders while on the top turnbuckle, and promptly lunges off, slamming Van Dam thunderously onto the mat with the Green Bay Plunge! Draping his arm over RVD, a one, two, and finally, a three consolidate his victory and retaining of the Money in the Bank briefcase.

Once the recap ends, Smackdown superstar and Mr. Money in the Bank himself, Ken Kennedy, appears from before the camera, grinning and sauntering up to the camera. All of a sudden, a voice can be heard from the foreground.

"Well, well, well, what do we have here; a stray from the B show, I presume?" Chris Jericho appears from the foreground to a cheer from the audience.

"B show? Just watch your mouth, Jericho; I'm here on some.. official business, so if you don't mind..." Kennedy remarks, but Jericho continues, disregarding Kennedy.

"Oh, I do mind, Kennedy. Can I ask you something, just before you go off and do whatchya gotta do? Ya see, I... I mean, my friend, has this problem, ya see; he's been thinking, his other friend unfortunately lost his job at the hands of this... blah, forget about that for now. What I'm sayin is, my friend doesn't know what to do about this current situation. Should he just move on, or should he do something about it? Hmm, Kennedy?" The tone of Jericho's voice changes, from friendly to overtly irritated. Kennedy, rubbing his noise, replies to Jericho's inquiry.

"If you want my opinion, I think your friend should move on and stop moaping like the sop he seems to be. Then again, if I were him, I'd kick whomever's ass it was that caused my friend to lose his job, not that I have friends. I don't need 'em; all I need is this," Kennedy directs Jericho's attention to the Money in the Bank briefcase, "And the power that it gives me, for everytime I show my face here on RAW, people think I'll cash this baby in. See, Jericho, that's power. A concept that you, nor your friend, just can't seem to grasp." Kennedy proceeds to walk away, but Jericho grabs him by the shoulder, and offers a rebuttal.

"So, what you're saying is, my friend should get back at those who... caused his other friend to lose his job? Well, in that case, I guess I dodged the meaning behind my question long enough, Ken." Jericho closes in on Kennedy, and pierces him with scornful eyes, "So, I should just... kick your ass then? Is that it, Kennedy? Do you know what you've done? You've ended one of the most decorated careers in wrestling history, and I'm not going to let you get away with it, you opportunistic asshole!" Jericho snaps, but Kennedy backs away in reluctance, and tries to weedle his way out of this intriguing turn of events.

"Hehe, hold on there, bud. Do ya know who I am? I'm Mr. Money in the Bank, I'm the man that ENDED the career of one of the most respected ECW Champions in recent memory, Rob Van Dam, and I'm the man that, if you dare challenge me, will also end your career, Chris. I am.... MISSSTTTEERRRRRR KEENNNNEEDDDAAAYYYYY! ..................Kenne..." Before Kennedy can finish, Jericho assaults him! The fans cheer for Jericho as he nails Kennedy with consecutive punches to the forehead; Jericho, like a ferocious lion, hammers away at Kennedy, unrelentless and unforgiving. The calm before the storm has passed, and naught but the storm is here to stay, as Kennedy becomes Jericho's punching pag; a gash of blood bursts as Jericho roars and yells out in angst. Soon, referees and security guards run to Kennedy's aid, pulling Jericho away from him.

Kennedy, a bloody mess, collapses as the meds hurry to his aid. Jericho looks on in anger, and yells out;

"That's for Rob Van Dam and for me, ya spoiled son of a..." Jericho stops himself, his teeth seething in anguish. "I'm not done with you, Kennedy! I'm not done! Come here, you monkey bastard!" Jericho rages on, undeterred in his anger and ire for Kennedy. The guards restrain him; Kennedy regains some consciousness and berates Jericho further;

"Ya think a little blood can keep Mr. Money in the Bank down, Chris? Hell no! If you think it's over between us, it's not! Ya wanna know why? It's simple, really; it's because I'm..." As the medics put him on the stretcher, Kennedy proclaims, as if on comedic timing, "MIISSSSSTTTTEEEEEERRRRRRR KEEENNNEEEDDAAAYYYY! ........Kennedy!" The fans cheer as Kennedy spits blood, smiles, and flips the bird at Jericho. Scoffing, Jericho continues to glare as Kennedy is whisked away, and the camera fades to commercial break.

==================
Commercial Break
==================

Chapter Seven: The Rite of Passage
Once RAW comes back from commercial, Cool plays on the P.A. System to a chorus of boos. The San Juan Stud emerges from the back and takes a bite of his apple, making his way down to ringside.

"Introducing first, from The Caribbean, weighing in at 220 pounds, Carlito!" Once Lillian announces his coming, "This Fire Burns" blasts on the P.A. System to a large pop, in which CM Punk emerges from the back and boldly enters the stage with narry a hint of hesitation. He stands firm atop the center of the stage, gazing onwards at Carlito like a man on a mission.

"And his opponent, accompanied by the Nature Boy Ric Flair, from Chicago, Illinois, weighing in at 222 pounds, CM Punk!" The fans cheer as CM Punk slides into the ring and once he gains a foothold in the ring, cracks his knuckles in preparation. His eyes harbor no sense of weakness or vulnerability. Once the structure descends, Carlito takes one bite off of his apple; keeping his attention to the descending structure, he chuckles, taking another bite. CM Punk, on the other hand, prepares and stretches for the forthcoming match, perhaps the most important match of his career here in the WWE. It's significant for both of them, as it's do or die; make or break. Ric Flair cheers Punk on from the outside, and finally, the cage touches the ground, foretelling a conflict of blood, suffering, and reward to come...

Steel Cage Match:
Carlito Vs CM Punk w/Ric Flair
Once the bell rings, CM Punk paces in earnest; Carlito, on the other hand, takes one final bite of his apple and tosses it to the side. As CM Punk closes in on him, Carlito spits at him, laughing as Punk is temporarily blinded. The fans boo as Carlito hammers him with a right hand, the Caribbean superstar unflailing in his determination to defeat Punk. He continues a consistent assault on Punk, nailing him with another right hand followed by a irishwhip towards the ropes. He crouches down, but upon return, Punk comes back with a vengeance, kicking him upside the head. Carlito stumbles and Punk performs a backhand chop; the sound of "Wooo" echoes in the arena.. As Carlito presses against his chest in pain, CM Punk attempts a clothesline, but the San Juan Stud ducks and manages to grab ahold of Punk's arm, applying a standing armbar in the process. Punk cries out in pain, but Carlito yanks the arm further, applying more pressure. All of a sudden, Carlito lifts the arm and grabs Punk's neck with his free arm, slamming him face first unto the canvas with a reverse STO!

With the Straight Edge superstar in brief disarray, Carlito quickly begins to climb the cage. Step by step, he's closer to winning the match, but here comes Punk! Carlito kicks him in the face, but Punk is persistent, and begins to climb the cage alongside Carlito. The fans cheer as the two collide on the cage, jabbing at eachother with the utmost intensity. Determined, Punk wraps his arm around Carlito's head and forces him off the cage, nailing a bulldog off the side of the cage! The fans cheer as both men fall unto the canvas below; neither man is in shape to escape the cage, as both are damn near knocked out.

Finale: Fifteen minutes in, and no one has climbed the cage as of yet. The fans clammor for Punk, but his momentum dies off once Carlito nails him with an elbow to the face upon return from an irishwhip. One spot includes Carlito backstabbing Punk off the side of the cage! Once this occurs, Carlito latches onto one of the steel bars, and climbs out of the cage, winning the match!
Winner: Carlito @16:07

As "Cool" sounds off, Carlito reposes upon the cage, perspiring and bereft of breath. He and Flair make eye contact, but it's brief as Carlito turns his attention to CM Punk in the cage; CM Punk's sullen and darkened[ demeanor accompanies the loss of losing his dignity, his one chance to prove his worth. The camera cuts to the back.

Chapter Eight: The Fables of the Legend Killer
The camera fades to backstage, where we see the WWE Champion, the Legend Killer, Randy Orton standing alone. Grinning, he begins.

"Earlier tonight, Shawn Michaels did what no man should do; he interrupted me! He made a fool out of me! Shawn, do you know what happens to men that make a mockery of the Legend Killer, of your WWE Champion? Do you know?! Hehe, I'll tell you a little story, Shawn..." At this moment, the tone of Orton's voice changes to a more sadistic, and melancholy tone

"Once upon a time, there were men, legends among men. Respected, revered, and hailed as the pinnacle of their age and beyond. Nonetheless, age caught up to them, whether they accepted it or not. Like busy little bees, though, they conspired against the young and upcoming superstars, disliking them for their lack of effort and passion for this business. There was one young man, however, that stood out amongst the rest. He was a third generation superstar, one destined to become like the legends of old. Those old has beens conspired, and conspired, until this young man decided to put them out of their misery..." In a malignant manner, Orton creeps up upon the camera and grins...

"One by one, legends began to fall prey to this.... Legend Killer, as they deemed him. Although a few legends managed to escape with their reputations intact, others weren't so lucky. Their bickering, their politics, their hogging of the glory, it shaped this young man into the man you see before you, the man who killed Legends, the man who became both World Heavyweight Champion and WWE Champion.. Tonight, Shawn, I will take your legacy and bury you along with it. I promise you that.. Your legacy may run deep, but my passion for ending it runs far deeper than you'll ever know." Orton coldly laughs.

"And so, before I leave, I'll leave you with this one image in your head, Shawn." Orton crouches beneath the camera's sight, and stands up again, only this time with his palms enclosed; his eyes beckon no remorse. He opens his palms, revealing a rather old and sickly bird.

"You see, Shawn. This is you... like this bird, you're old, much too old to be here. Sick and wasting space, your time has come. The time to pass the torch; like you, this bird had sons and daughters, and like you, his time.... has come to pass." Orton gently drops the fragile bird, and smiling sadistically, he raises his leg and crushes the poor creature, though its demise is off screen. The fans, appalled, boo as the WWE Champion grins, his malevolence unchained by humane boundaries. He walks off, leaving the fans to their imaginations.

The camera captures our commentators, who are just shocked at what they've just witnessed.

"Randy Orton is one sick young man! He makes me sick! That poor creature, what kind of man would so such a thing to such an innocent?!" JR is apalled. King remarks to him.

"You're worried about the bird, JR? What about Shawn Michaels? Did you hear what Randy Orton said he'd do to HBK in the ring tonight? Those were creepy, yet strong words from the WWE Champion. Judging by how Orton has been acting in the last couple of months, I wouldn't be surprised to see HBK out of here in a stretcher, or worse." King replies, worried of the forthcoming match.

"Now King, don't be so crass. If such a thing does occur, though, Orton would have lost the last inch of respect he has from me, I assure you of that. Ladies and gentlemen, up next is our WWE Championship match. Don't miss it!" RAW goes to commercial.

==================
Commercial Break
==================

The Final Chapter: The Crossroads of Destiny and Friendship
Before the break, Orton was making his way to the ring from the back. Due to this, "Voices" sounds off to a chorus of boos; the WWE Champion approaches the stage, his WWE Championship worn around the waist. His eyes concentrate on the ring, and as he spreads his arms like a narcissist, a rainfall of pyros befall him as if he were a god. The fans boo as he descends upon the ramp. Lillian Garcia soon announces his coming;

"The following match is scheduled for one fall, and it is for the WWE Championship! Introducing first, from St. Louis, Missouri, weighing in at 245 pounds, he is the WWE Champion, Randy Orton!" The fans deride him in a deluge of boos; their disdain for him knows no bounds... Grinning, he enters the ring in malign confidence. Not too long after, "Sexy Boy" hits to an insuperable pop, one of immeasurable magnitude. The fans are on their toes as HBK enters the stage, serious in his facade. The Icon, from afar, looks his nemesis dead in the eyes... Jillian Garcia announces his arrival;

"And introducing the challenger, from San Antonio, Texas, weighing in at 225 pounds, he is The Heartbreak Kid, Shawn Michaels!" The fans cheer for their beloved hometown hero, the man who just might become a four time WWE Champion here tonight. HBK enters the ring and paces; the Legend Killer raises his chin in defiance and grins.. The bell tolls for the coming of the WWE Championship match; whose destiny shall be fulfilled here tonight?

bg14.jpg

WWE Championship Match:
HBK Vs Randy Orton ©
Chants of "HBK!" echo throughout the arena as our WWE Championship match begins.. The Showstopper and the Legend Killer are inches from unleashing their inner frustrations, their resentment, and of course, their drive to walk out of San Antonio as the WWE Champion. HBK's eyes attach upon the Legend Killer like a deity, omniscient of Orton's every intention and movement. All of a sudden, an insufferable magnitude of indignation consumes the challenger and then, Sweet Chin Music! The WWE Champion eludes the oncoming onslaught brought forth by the challenger, and attempts an RKO upon Michaels' return, but no! HBK shoves Orton forward into the ropes, and as he's wrapped up in disarray, HBK clotheslines him to the outside! The fans pop as HBK begins to resemble a man on a mission; his eyes seer with passion and his untamed side begins to take shape in the form of vigor and vim. He glances over at Orton regaining footing, and just as soon as the Champion stands, HBK does the unthinkable; he points to the fans, and then to the sky, and runs to the apron and propels himself off the ropes into a crossbody onto Orton!

Chants of "HBK!" again resonate throughout the arena, but HBK cannot answer the call, for he and Orton are one and the same; down and out for the count outside of the ring. As the Ref begins the count, Orton wraps his arms around the ringpost, elevating himself up. HBK, on the other hand, took the fall hard, and is none the more unprepared for what's to come... Orton glares at Michaels in malicious intent, and as his eyes widen in wickedness, he rams HBK with a running punt to the head! The fans boo as HBK slowly falls to a deep slumber. With the Ref at six, Orton looms over an unconscious HBK and sneers diabolically, unrelentless in his cruelty. Once the Ref reaches eight, Orton slides into the ring, but slides back out! The fans are befuddled, as it seems Orton doesn't want to simply defeat HBK, he wants to annihilate him. Orton's nihilistic guise usurps his inhibitions; grabbing HBK by the hair and gripping tightly, he mouths to him in a mere whisper, "I will destroy you..."

Once Orton utters those words, the ardor returns within HBK as if the trinity has restored his purpose. He struggles foremost, but manages to lift himself up onto the edge of the ring. The Champion, though, looks upon him in disgust, and lands a right hand to HBK's forehead. The Icon staggers, but is not deterred in his plight to rid the WWE of the menace that is Randy Orton. As Orton attempts another right hand, HBK lands one of his own, buying himself some time. The Ref reaches the eight count, and HBK finds it reasonable to enter the ring once again. The WWE Champion's eyes contract as he jumps onto the apron and mocks the challenger. HBK disregards it and simply waits for the opportune moment; once Orton enters the ring, he falls victim to a forearm smash! The WWE Champion tumbles, but the challenger performs a kip up upon delivery, contesting his resolve.

The Icon glances overhead, and as his eyes descend upon Orton, all their history transcends into a symphony; a symphony of stomps unto the mat. Once HBK breaches through the fourth and final verse, he performs the sweeping score that is Sweet Chin Music! No! The Legend Killer latches ahold of HBK's foot and snarls in callous demeanor. The WWE Champion pushes the challenger back, and tries for an RKO! It bodes ill for Orton, as HBK shoves him aside! Orton exerts himself off the ropes, but in comes another Sweet Chin Music! The Champion ducks in the nick of time and as he returns from the other side of the ring, he unleashes a deluge of forearm shots to the head of HBK. Randy Orton rapidly bludgeons the hell out of HBK to the point of near insanity, as the Champion salivates from the mouth, undeterred in his pure, unadulterated madness.

HBK finally falls unto the mat, nearly unconscious. Orton grins menacingly and hooks the legs for the pin! 1............................... 2.......................... No! The fans cheer as HBK raises the shoulder, reaching for the stars.. Orton impends upon HBK like a shadow and goes insane, stomping upon him like a raving lunatic. HBK grimaces in pain, but Orton expresses no remorse for him; a deed that'll no doubt have implications later on. For the Legend Killer, karma will indeed be a bitch....

Finale: This titular match is nearing its epic conclusion; as seconds turn to minutes, HBK gains momentum and arouses cheers from the fans, as if like a Roman gladiator from antiquity. The Icon's final bastion of hope rests in this one moment, this one song, a song that'll resonate throughout the annals of professional wrestling history; can he end the Legend Killer's reign of terror, or can no man do so? The Champion, in disorder, resposes himself in stillness; HBK tunes up the band, and once Orton faces him, the song forces him into slumber! The Sweet Chin Music connects, sending him to the Elysian plains! The fans cheer like mad, and their hero kneels in earnest, descending upon Orton, and pins him... 1............................. 2........................... The dream ends.. HBK's hopes of becoming WWE Champion are dashed as a masked man pulls him out of the ring and sends him hurtling towards the steel steps! The Ref signals for the bell!
Winner: Shawn Michaels by disqualification @17:11
:: As a result of the disqualification, Orton retains the WWE Championship ::

The fans boo and begin tossing containers, trays, and the like into the ring, angered at the blatant interference. Though HBK is the victim, the masked marauder slides into the ring and engulfed in stark madness, begins raining down upon Orton like a raging lion, mauling its prey. The man pauses for a brief second and glances around the arena; the jeers pour in and chants of, "You screwed HBK!" bellow throughout. The man, perhaps by some intervention of some kind, leaves the ring, but this is not so, as he looks under the ring and pulls out a sledgehammer! For some unknown reason, the man deliberately avoids HBK and goes after Orton, pummeling him with a sledgehammer shot to the ankle! Orton cries out like a helpless child, and the man lifts him up and nails him in the head with the sledgehammer! Blood stains the ring; Orton's forehead churns out the red liquid like the river Styx.

HBK, weary and exhausted, comes to notice Randy Orton being humiliated by the masked man. His eyes, betrayed and bewildered, are drawn to the masked man, but instead of going into the ring and fighting, he opts to just.. walk away. The fans, though allied to Michaels, boo him regardless, because of his pride. The pride in him tells him to keep to himself, and in due time, it'll pay off in the end. HBK heeds this and limps to the ramp, but something, something compels him to turn around and see the ire being incurred upon the WWE Champion. The humanity within him awakens, subduing his pride, and within seconds, he runs into the ring! The fans cheer him on, but his momentum stops dead as the masked man faces him with the sledgehammer; HBK approaches the man in curiousity, but the man raises the sledgehammer... and suddenly drops it to the mat. The entire arena is confused as to why this occurs, but the man leaves the ring and finally reveals himself as the Game, Triple H...

"What the? Triple H?! What's he doing out here?!" JR remarks in a rather shocked manner; King shares his sentiments to a T, pondering as to why Triple H would do such a thing as to ruin his friend's chances of becoming WWE Champion...

"I don't know, JR, but I'm not liking it one bit. Not to mention, JR, he nearly killed our WWE Champion! What's wrong with him tonight?!" King laments, shaking his head in shame for the Game.

The fans deride him in boos, discontent with his needless interference. In the ring, HBK is completely dumbstruck; he mouths to Triple H, "Why?" Is Triple H's hatred for Randy Orton stronger than the brotherhood between him and Michaels? The nature behind Triple H's treacherous mishap will, unfortunately, have to wait until next week's RAW, just to keep you fans on your toes.. This chapter of RAW draws to a close....

RAW fades to black...

:: Quick RAW Results ::
HBK def. Randy Orton by disqualification, thus Orton retained the WWE Championship
Carlito def. CM Punk in a Steel Cage Match
Candice Michelle def. Layla to retain the Women's Championship
Shelton Benjamin def. Triple H to retain the Intercontinental Championship
Ron Killings def. Matt Striker w/Dinsmore to qualify for the Royal Rumble

rrro9.gif

Confirmed Card for the Royal Rumble
Date: January 27th, 2008
Music: Life is Beautiful - Sixx: A.M.

Royal Rumble Match
Ron Killings, 14 Superstars from RAW, and 15 Superstars from Smackdown!

RR01.jpg

WWE Championship Match
Triple H Vs Randy Orton ©

RR06.jpg

WWE Women's Championship Match
Victoria Vs Candice Michelle ©

:: Card subject to change ::

Beer

Dude. I have to give to you. You have serious god given talent. This is amazing. I will deff review your next xhow. Thet is... if you review mine.

comicgeekelly

Reaction score
BM: Punk vs. Carlito
WM: The opener, it was way too short
BP: The Benjamin/Orton promo
WP: N/A
AC: "As JR perspires due to increasing anticipation" Didn't need to know that. lol

1chiban

Reaction score
Phenomenal stuff, what can I say? 16 years old? Man you write REALLY well for a 16 year-old.

I love that comment about 'The Icon's final bastion of hope rests in this one moment' some great metaphors to Roman gladiators in there!

I tell you, you keep this up and awards will flow into your hand like the River Styx my friend.

Beer

Soz i have already commented but dude. You are literally THE best BTBer on this forum already. And like 1chiban said you are 16. TBH i think you should make a career out of writing coz dude this is amazing. i am surprised this has only got one review. Youwill win so many awards it is lludicrous. Wow man. That is all i can say.

Tsaalyo Phoenix

Reaction score
BM: HBK Vs Randy Orton
WM: N/A
BP: Benjamin/Orton promo
WP: N/A
AC: People have bugged me about writing the out-of-match dialogue like

Randy: You suck.
Cena: No you suck.
Randy: You suck more.

so you might want to consider that too.

Headfirst For Hardcore

Reaction score
There's nothing here for me to review, it's awesome. It's so easy to read, It's like reading a magazine. Great work, I'm sure no one has a bad thing to say.

JHar888

Reaction score
Great job so far! The posters are F'N sweet and the results looked so nice and tidy! I'm hooked already, bring on the next show. I'll check it out.

The Rated R CMStar

WWE Championship Match
HBK Vs Randy Orton ©

Intercontinental Championship Match

Carlito Vs CM Punk w/Flair
Stipulation unknown as of now

I predict Flair will turn on CM Punk, I just think he will. It is a good preview, great work, all the setting is amazing, and I am waiting for your show, I'll be reviewing. Check out BTW, Souled Out PPV was posted and the preview for new show is up