wazzuuup

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

louissiscool

The Artiste
Reaction score
Well, you have to keep in mind that NXT is a developmental program, but despite that, it is a very awesome show with awesome talent that I can't wait to get pushed to the main roster. The show is an hour long, the only recaps that are shown are the in the first minute of the show and rest is just pure wrestling and promos. No advertisements, no WWE app, no recaps, just wrestling and I really like that.

Do they tour it or is it in one territory? hopefully the later because that means the new guys and gals have to learn improvisation.

louissiscool

The Artiste
Reaction score
because if they stay in one place you will get alot of the same people coming week in week out and they will notice if you finish with the same moves every week.

Cloud

Champion
Reaction score
Welcome buddy. Hope u stick around plenty of friendly faces on here.