wazzuuup

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

louissiscool

The Artiste
Reaction score
hello my names Louiss i'm from England and have been an on and off wrestling fan since i was a kid joined the forum to see peoples opinions and voice my own, peace.

Reactions: Lady Deathbane

Lockard 23

The WWF/E Guru
Reaction score
a13d188a88dc6198021d50fbf149d146.jpg

Welcome to the forum.

Ovaldinho

Reaction score
Hello,

<< Gary Lloyd welcomes you to WWEF!!

louissiscool

The Artiste
Reaction score
It's just fake money that we earn when we post (or win in bets). It's just a fun little thing we do on here. We're currently setting up a shop where members can buy things! :)

By the way, how did you find this forum?

i was using the website watch wrestling and it streamed raw live from this website.

Reactions: Lady Deathbane

louissiscool

The Artiste
Reaction score
Stone Cold all time favourite and its between CM Punk and Aj styles these days.
who is yours?

Lady Deathbane

thanks for the unban, lmao
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
I haven't been a longtime WWE fan, I just started watching last year since the 90's. I missed a lot so I don't have an all-time favorite, but my favorite current wrestlers are Daniel Bryan and CM Punk. They never cease to entertain me. As for divas, Emma on NXT always entertains me as well and has the best wrestling skill (being utilized) in the WWE company.

louissiscool

The Artiste
Reaction score
I haven't been a longtime WWE fan, I just started watching last year since the 90's. I missed a lot so I don't have an all-time favorite, but my favorite current wrestlers are Daniel Bryan and CM Punk. They never cease to entertain me. As for divas, Emma on NXT always entertains me as well and has the best wrestling skill (being utilized) in the WWE company.
I haven't watched nxt before is it worth while watching? as for my favourite diva has to be lita.

Lady Deathbane

thanks for the unban, lmao
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
I haven't watched nxt before is it worth while watching? as for my favourite diva has to be lita.
Well, you have to keep in mind that NXT is a developmental program, but despite that, it is a very awesome show with awesome talent that I can't wait to get pushed to the main roster. The show is an hour long, the only recaps that are shown are the in the first minute of the show and rest is just pure wrestling and promos. No advertisements, no WWE app, no recaps, just wrestling and I really like that.