Ways to Make Sheamus Summer's Biggest Heel

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Cloud

Champion
Reaction score
Want to turn Sheamus heel as stated have him replace Batista and work in this was the reason he was in the tourney for the US title.

Second have him turn his back on the fans an everything WWE. Have him slate Ireland and the US and destroy the Celtic Warrior and become polar opposite of himself now. Cut scathing promos on crowds only marking for big OMG moments and wrestle really boring matches with lots of sleeper holds and holds in general. Nothing remotely extravagant.

Not sure fans would get the second style but lol it'd be hilarious.

Testify

Bully
Reaction score
Website
i.imgur.com
IS9vGi4.jpg

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
Reaction score
That would be a good idea for Sheamus, replace Bootista and join the Evolution. He desperately needs a heel turn, his character has been stale for a long, long time.

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
Sheamus felt like some heel action tonight as he came out for the Brogue kick on Cesaro after his and RVDs match and then grabbed his hand and shook it while Cesaro was down.
^Potential lead up?

The GOAT

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
Sheamus felt like some heel action tonight as he came out for the Brogue kick on Cesaro after his and RVDs match and then grabbed his hand and shook it while Cesaro was down.
^Potential lead up?

Seriously doubt that indicated an oncoming heel turn. Just payback for Cesaro disrespecting Sheamus last week for refusing to shake his hand. Plus, Sheamus has always exhibited these type of heelish traits, sometimes even offering his heel opponents a handshake of his own before hitting them with a Brogue Kick instead. I refer as an example to him putting Mark Henry down at around this time last year just because he realized he couldn't beat him at Tug-Of-War.

Muur

The Artiste
Reaction score
Sheamus will join Evolution after Batista leaves... heel turn done. I don't think he needs to do anything more than that to make him a major heel.

Nah that'll just turn him into Triple H's monkey. Any idiot can play the role of a lackey

CFCrusader

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
Sheamus should try and brogue kick EVERYONE he sees and then shake their hands afterwards.