WAW we are wrestling

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

CT Styles

BM: ME & Hardcore Title

WM: -

BP: APA

WP: Spirit Squad - I hate them

AC: Good Show I liked the hardcore title and how Goldberg won it, I like Goldberg. This is good hopefully yous tick with it. Good Luck. PS Good PPV aswell.

Rating: 8/10

CP: Check out WWE: Big Time

Evil Austin

thanks for the review ill check out your show later i have to do something first.

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

bm: hardcore title
wm:
bp:ss
wp:
AF: i liked mvp vs super crazy (i say this because it establishes mvp as a star)

Rating: 8.5/10

ps: check out mine and dylans new btb ecw: this is extreme

The Leviathan

Reaction score
Best Match: Main Event

Worst Match: MVP/Super Crazy

Best Promo: The whole Spirit Squad and APA one!

Worst Promo: none

Additional Feedbacks: Nice show! You're promo with the SS and APA are pretty funny, lol... Goldberg just won the Hardcore Championship, I hope anyone can beat the monster and we are going to see HBK/Undertaker one more time, I'll check your next show!

wwerko619

Reaction score
BM: Booker T .vs. Jeff Hardy, im same as DX Degenrate, I like Goldberg aswell, this is a wicked idea.
WM: MVP .vs. Super Crazy ( dont care for either of them )
BP: APA in the bar with Vince.
WP: I agree with DX Degenerate aswell, nobody likes The Spirit Squad.....nobody!
AI: Good show, I thought you did a good job, but It wasnt your best show. You probaly could do better, so im laying on the table, a 9/10.

CP: If your in NCW, sign up for the KOTR Tourni, before all the spots run out!

Evil Austin

Thanks for the review man. I have a whole thing planned out for the APA / Spirit squad rivalry. A shocking announcement made by the APA will be made next week.

Evil Austin

8b4db9fbfc.png

PREVIEW FOR MY NEXT SHOW
WAW IMPLOSION WILL BE UP IN THE NEXT FEW DAYS
b531822fb1.png

- Will Mick foley have a huge announcement regarding the vacated waw title?
- We will also see the likes of Abyys taking on John cena
- and we will be lucky enough to see a main event which consists off Kane and the Big show

Watch out because your place is going to be imploded lol

Evil Austin

Breaking News this is my PPV card for the wrestling year.

January - Royal Rumble
February - Blackout
March - Wrestle mania
April - Dejavu (if you did not see it. it is on the second page of this thread up)
May - King of the Ring
June - Starcade (i know its a wcw pay per view but i am doing it.)
Jully - Fully Loaded
August - Summerslam
September - Hell on earth
October - download (a new name for cyber Sunday.)
November - Survivor series
December - Evil Santa - its a good idea this evil santa is the reff for all the matches and in promo's he goes around and gives people presents that are evil like a bomb. *KABOOM* rolf

wwerko619

Reaction score
Breaking News this is my PPV card for the wrestling year.

January - Royal Rumble
February - Blackout
March - Wrestle mania
April - Dejavu (if you did not see it. it is on the second page of this thread up)
May - King of the Ring
June - Starcade (i know its a wcw pay per view but i am doing it.)
Jully - Fully Loaded
August - Summerslam
September - Hell on earth
October - download (a new name for cyber Sunday.)
November - Survivor series
December - Evil Santa

ROFL!!!!!!!!!!! Evil Santa is some funny shit. I fell out of my chair laufghing so hard!!!!

Evil Austin

But its a good idea this evil santa is the reff for all the matches and in promo's he goes around and gives people presents that are evil like a bomb. *KABOOM* rolf

xImpulsive

Reaction score
haha yea evil santa hahha

Best Match: ME

Worst Match: MVP vs. Super Crazy

Best Promo: Spirt Squad and APA

Worst Promo: N/A

Additional Feedback: Nice show, i liked the promo with Spirit Squad and APA, that was funny. Having Goldberg win the hardcore title was smart, cause he is like a beast. HBK and taker should be good. Ill review your next show

Evil Austin

Thanks evil santa is a classic read what i put next to his ppv name

Evil Austin

Breaking News

There have been some roster changes -

Super crazy has been traded over to Implosion along with Elijah Burke for CM Punk

Beat Down had signed The Highlanders Roary and Robby who will make there debut in the coming weeks.

Evil Austin

Implosion week 1
8b4db9fbfc.png

Show starts out with general manager Mick Foley making his way to the ring:

Mick foley: Hello (name of crowd home town) and welcome to the first edition of waw implosion. We have if some of you had noticed a vacated world title and in three weeks we have a joint pay per view promotion King Of the Ring. And at king of the ring the finals of the king of the ring tournament will be the waw champion. The participants in the first round matches are the likes of The Rock, HHH, Brock Lesnar, Kane, Abyys, Big show, rey mysterio and john cena Tonight we will have John cena vs Abyss and HHH vs Rey mysterio and than Kane vs Brock lesnar and next week we will have The rock vs The big show. (Huge crowd pop) Have a nice day :) (leaves the ring for the first of the first round matches is ready.)

Match - 1 Abyss vs John Cena

John is on the upper hand advantage he is throwing right hands and thanknocks down the monster known as abyys. Abyys gets up not long after and than suplexes him. He hard isirsh whips him to the ropes and than is pounding on him and than hits him and puts him up on the top rope. Going for the super plex, John hits him a few times up on the top rope and blocks it . He gets Abyss up on his shoulders for a top rope FU. Abyss pokes him in the eye and than arm drags him over from the top rope to the matt. He goes for the pin but does not get the win. Abyss than goes for the pin again and again but to no three count. Abyys is really getting pissed off. He is starting to complain to the reff, Abyss gets rolled up from behind but kicks out. John runs at the ropes and hits a bull dog on Abyss and than goes for the STFU but Abyys moves out of the way and turns over and kicks him away. Abyys runs and clostlines him and than Goes for his slam finsher but John elbows him a few times in the head and than hits a DDT.

He goes for the pin but to no win. John cena goes for the 5 knuckle shuffle and hits it. He is pumping up his shoes and than goes for the FU. He hits the FU and than goes for the STFU but he is near the ropes and abyss gets to the ropes. The hold is forced to be brocked. John cena drapgs him into the middle of the ring and goes for the suplex and than Abyss changes it into his finisher move after headbutting him a few times and than goes for the pin but cena had kicked out. He looks extremely angry and goes to the outside and grabbs a steel chair and than makes sure that he is down for good and than hits him alot in the head. John Cena had won by DQ but at what cost. The after math was that Cena was in a bloody mess and that he may not even be able to compete next week for the second round match.

Winner By DQ: John Cena.

Backstage - Great Khali walks into the office of general manager Mick Foley:

Khali's translatter runjin sign is speaking for him.

Runjin: My man to my left The seven and a half ft Great Khali the most dominate force in the wwe right now needs to be in that waw title tournament. Or to be given the championship straight away!

Foley: I have the show pretty much booked with first round matches but why dont you in the main event vs a main that is a veteran around the ring, a man that is around the seven ft mark himself, A former world champion just like khali.

Runjin: Who is it ?

Foley: Tonight in the main event. It will be The Great Khali vs (pause).................. STING!!!

Runjin: What?! we don't need to face sting why are we facing him what. (starts complaining as he leaves.)

*When they leave the room.*

Foley: Have a nice day.

Match - 2 Tag team number 1 contender match Shelton benjamin & Elijah Burke vs Paul London and Brian Kendrick
Bell rings and the match begins -

Elijah Burke and Brian kendrick start the match off, Brian kendrick is trying to get the upperhand by kicking and punching elijah but than Elijah just knee's him in the gut and than clostlines him and than draggs him to his corner where he tags in his partner shelton benjamin and they both beat on him a few seconds. Shelton than goes for the T-Bone suplex and hits it. He geos for the pin and than the pin gets brocken up paul london. Brian is looking for the tag but shelton won't give it to him. Shelton is hoolding him back in his corner but the legs and than Brian Kendrick kicks him off and than Insiguires him in the back of the head. He goes and tries to run for the tag but Shelton quickly tags in Elijah and than Elijah tries to stop the tag but Brian gets the tag and its too late. Paul london comes in Clostlining and Drop kicking everyone. He goes after Drop Kicking Elijah for the 450 splash but He gets his knee's up and than rolls him up for the pin but Brian breaks it up. Brian tries to get in and help his partner but the reff is stoping him. Meanwhile Elijah had hit the Elijah Express and than geos for the pin. He kicks out. They are in shock he beats him up a few times and than goes for the pin again but to no avail. He pulls him in for the tag. Shelton is in and than goes onto the apron and than goes up to the top rope. and than tries to hit the flying areal move but Brian moves slightly out of the way.
Brian than goes and tries to do the same thing he goes up and leaps onto the top rope from the apron and than leaps at Shelton benjamin but Shelton grabbs him and does a mid air T-Bone suplex and goes for the pin and Elijah Burke and Shelton Benjamin had won the match and get a tag team title shot in the near future.

Winners Shelton Benjamin and Elijah Burke

*A video package for king of the ring airs as the winner of the tournament gets the waw title. The king of the Ring is in Three weeks*

Mr Kennedy's music hits and he makes his way to the ring:

Mr Kennedy: (as the lights dimmen and the mike lowers) As most of you know and for those of you that don't know my name is............. MISTER............ KENNEDY (*pause*)................................................. KENNEDY!!! (getting interupted.)

*Break The walls down hits*

Huge crowd pop as Jericho comes down to the ring.

Chris : Why, in the blue hell do we have to sit back and listen to you every week do the same thing over and over.

Kennedy: Its because i am the fastest rising superstar in the waw bussiness right now.

Chris: I see it now, (looking and pointing in the far.) Mr Kennedy............ ASSS CLOWN........ FASTEST RISING ASS CLOWN......

Kennedy: Why don't we settle this.

Chris: Hey if i wanted to hear from an ass i would have farted!

Kennedy: Oh yeah, you think your so funny.

Chris: What do you Going to do about it.

Kennedy: Oh yeah, ill show you ill show all of you. Next week on Implosion, Any match you want Kennedy and Jericho go one on one.

Chris: Your on.

*Both men leave as the next match gets ready.*

Match - 3 Rey mysterio vs HHH first round qualifying match winner to face next week John cena in round 2

Rey chants begin to build in the building as the match gets under way, Rey runs at H and than ducks as he tries to hit a clostline and than drop kicks him from behind. H is in position for the 619. Rey goes for it and misses when H turns around and spinebusters him centre in the mat and goes for the pin but to no avail. Rey is kicking and kicking in the back of the leg to HHH and is trying to get him down to his height but H pushes him away and than as he comes back from the rops he gest clostlines really hard. H goes for he figure four leg lock but Rey turns it into a cradle pin and only gets a two count. H looks shocked he is underestimating the littlest big man Rey mysterio. Rey is kicking him in the back of the leg again and than drop kicks him but H grabs his legs in mid air and than pulls him down and throws him aorund the ring but Rey turns it into a hurricarana. Rey goes for the pin but to no win. Rey goes to the top rope for a diving move but H puts his knee's up and than starts kicking him in the head. H than lifts him up and has him in position for a pedigree, Rey gets his arms out of it and than keeps kicking him in the gut and than DDT's him. He goes for the pin but to no avail. He goes around to the appron and to hit a top rope leg drop / drop the dime. and hits it. H egoes for the pin but again only a two count. H is up to his knee's and than when rey runs at him he leaps up and than does a harly race high knee to the face knocking him out. He does a dx crotch chop and than has him in the pedigree position and hits it He goes for the pin but no win only a two count. H is shocked and is arguing with the reff on how that could be. Rey than gets lifted up for another pedigree but he gets kicked in the back and than ddropkicked into position for the 619 he hits it and than goes for the pin. but again only a two count. What does he have to do to put away the former multi time champion. Rey runs at him but getts clostlined by H and than goes for the pin. but not a win, rey than gets himself into the figure four leg lock by H and than Rey is in alot of pain and lyes down but he has to sit up because of the pin fall. rey is trying to hit H in the head but he can not reach. H is using the ropes for leverage and more pain inflicted to Rey mysterio. There is not much Rey can do so Rey mysterio than slowly turns over and and H than after a few moments lets go Rey trips him over and than goes for the 619 than the frog splash and than the pin fall. Rey mysterio had won the match. and had moved on.

Winner Rey Mysterio *Next week he battles John cena*

Promo - Mick foley walks into the locker room doctor and meets john cena

Mick: Cena, Just the man i was looking for how are you today, having a nice day?

Cena: Does it look like i am ok ?

Mick: Well after the chair shots to the head and lower back from the monster known as Abyss will you be able to get into the ring next week and fight Rey Mysterio ?

Cena: I will be hurt but as a fighting champion i will be here next week battered and tapped up and doing my best.

Mick: Good for you. Make sure you have a nice day :]

Match - 4 Kane vs Brock Lesnar First Round quilifier for the waw title Winner to face the winner of the next match in round 2

Kane is trying to get the upperhand The monster is punching and upper cutting Brock Lesnar, Brock than starts throwing rights of his own and than lifts him up on his shoulders to try and end this one early. He gets him up but kane than pockes him in the eye and than gets Brock lesnar in a power slam and than brock slides out of that from behind and than Belley to belley suplexes kane. He goes for the pin but the big red monster kicks out. Kane sits up and is uppercutting Brock lesnar alot and than gets him down and than goes against the ropes and leg drops him and goes for the pin but Brock had kicked out. Brock than blocks what kane was going to do and than gets him in a bear hug. Kane after minutes of being in pain headbutts him a few times and Brock lets go. Brock than runs and spears kane. He goes for the pin but to no avail. Brock than gets him in the Brock lock and he not long after gets to the ropes. Kane sits up and than runs at clostlines Lesnar. Kane than goes up for teh chokelsam and hits it. He has a smile on his face and goes for the pin. Brock gets his foot on the bottom rope. kane is in shock and starts to beat up on him and than goes over to the corner and than takes the padding of the corner and the reff notices this and goes to fix it while Kane low blows Kane goes to get a chair. He comes into the ring with the reff's back still turned to hit and get rid of brock lesnar but brock low blows kane and than hits the chair on kanes head. Kane is down and the reff turns around after the chair had been thrown out of the ring and than kane was out on the matt. Brock had gone for the pin and than kane had kicked out. Brock is in shock. He can not believe it. He quickly without wasting any time lifts kane up on his shoulders and than tries to hit the F5 but kane turns it into a DDT. Kane than signals the end and lifts him up for the Chokeslam. and than goes for the pin. Kane had gotten a three count and had moved up in the ranks to the next round match.

Backstage -

Cage (talking to hogan.) : Hogan, Your old and washed up Brother, Why are you even wrestling your time has pasted?

Hogan: Well you see Brother, Yes Brother i may have not won a world title in over a decade but you see I am still better than alot of people here in the waw buisness and I am here to teach youngsters like yourself a leson Brother.

Cage: Well you see, Why don't we put that to a test.

Hogan: So you want to go one on one with the hulkster and all his hulkamaniacs

Cage: All your hulkamaniaks are old and washed up brother they realized that you were not a good leader and they changed to the christion coa-lition

Hogan: Oh, no brother were do you want to settle this when and where?

Cage: In two weeks at the King of the Ring Brother.... Because thats how I roll.

Backstage - Triple H is seen walking mythoticly around the arena backstage with his sledgehammer in the right hand and is in a foul mood that he had lost. He is bashing in the walls and windows around the arena and than Mick Foley shows up.

Foley: Hey wait. We can't have you destroying our arena like this its not our fault that you lost the match with rey mysterio ealier tonight.

HHH Hits Foley in the head with the hammer! and htan keeps walking on his destruction.

Main Event great Khali vs Sting

Khali raises his arms and screams like he usually does. Sting is not intimidated at all. He starts throwing right hands and than tries to lift him up but he can not. Khali than gets him in the khali vice grip but as reff was checking on the head of khali Sting than had Low blowed him and than the reff had detected it and than Khali had won by DQ but the aftermath would not be worth it.

Winner By DQ Great Khali

Aftermath - Sting has than gotten his trusty steel led pipe and than had broke it over khali's head. Khli is knocked out. He rolled khali under the ring and is draging him to the stage / entrance ramp and than on the stage chokeslams him through the electicity wires and cable area the technical area. Huge sparks go everywhere. Sting's music hits and huge crowd boo. as the show goes of the air.

Thank you for reading and comments please.

Status
Not open for further replies.